PDA

View Full Version : Shaq

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 01:22 AM
Okay, I watched part of this show visiting my family. In the show, Shaq tries to best various experts in their own pursuits. In this last episode he took on a spelling bee champ and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

He sucks. (Shaq, not Dale.)

The University of Phoenix should be embarrassed about handing anyone an MBA that cannot spell "centipede." And as for race car driving... well, let's just say that Shaq's courage doesn't match his size.

Now, who can step in instead? It would have to be someone who is smart (unlike Shaq) and athletic.

I know you're all thinking of me. Maybe if I was asked nicely.

Randall Tex Cobb would be an improvement. He's funnier and he has competed for the world title in both karate and boxing. Has a masters degree too. No longer a celebrity though.

Anyone else?

Eielson
8/4/2010, 02:15 AM
I watched the show last season. It was enjoyable. He's obviously not going to be better at swimming than Micheal Phelps at swimming, Earnhardt at racing, etc. It's just for entertainment. No, Randall Tex Cobb would not be an improvement. Very few, if any, people would.

sooner59
8/4/2010, 03:00 AM
Another fail by Leroy. Nobody knows who Randall Tex Cobb is...much less cares nowadays. In fact, nobody cares about most people. The fact that Shaq is gigantic in stature and history makes the show interesting (for most of the viewers nationwide). That is the only reason the show gets any viewers. I don't watch it because I don't care about Shaq. But there is basically nobody aside from MJ that I would care about in a show like this that I would actually watch. Shaq is getting what he can get while he can get it. Good for him. Nobody else would succeed. Good for him.

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 03:24 AM
Another fail by Leroy. Nobody knows who Randall Tex Cobb is...much less cares nowadays.

Which is why I said "No longer a celebrity." (If he ever really was.)

I guess Shaq was entertaining enough.

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 03:31 AM
Nothing beats this dude:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2zs6umt.jpg