PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Dead Kennedys Song

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 01:05 AM
I Kill Children?

What about "Kill the Poor"?

SicEmBaylor
8/4/2010, 01:19 AM
Ted is definitely my favorite dead Kennedy. They got progressively worse and worse after Jack...

Oh wait, you said song. Nevermind.

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 01:24 AM
Ted is definitely my favorite dead Kennedy.

He's mine too, which should give you no small idea about how I feel about the rest of them.

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 03:15 AM
Kill the Poor is way up there, but there are so many others that rank up there too.

Jock-o-Rama has always been a favorite of mine. Holiday in Cambodia, Too Drunk to ****, Anarchy for Sale, MTV Get Off the Air, and Macho Insecurity all rank up there for me too.

But yeah, J-O-R has to still be my top pick.

King Crimson
8/4/2010, 08:05 AM
let's lynch the landlord

royalfan5
8/4/2010, 08:06 AM
I always enjoyed California Uber Alles.

OhU1
8/4/2010, 09:11 AM
Stealing People's Mail, Halloween, Forest Fire. Many good ones.

Jello's a more engaging speaker and personality then he is a "singer". Saw him speak at OU in 1988 and he was mesmerizing and humorous. You have to take Jello with a great deal of salt as he is of the left wing tin foil hat community. Most entertainers are bat **** nuts anyway so it's best to just enjoy their craft and not take their politics or lifestyle seriously.

SoonerAtKU
8/4/2010, 09:23 AM
I always enjoyed California Uber Alles.

Came in here to post this.

Pogue Mahone
8/4/2010, 12:09 PM
"Police Truck" is one of the greatest punk songs ever, and I'm not a big fan of the band, really.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 01:54 PM
"My Head Hurts", unreleased bootleg recorded in Dallas, TX.

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 04:56 PM
After thinking it over, Stealing People's Mail with Funland at the Beach a close second.

VeeJay
8/4/2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.univie.ac.at/Anglistik/easyrider/data/GRAPHICS/DeadKen.jpg

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 09:09 PM
I would post an image of the Geiger poster from my Frankenchrist album, but it **** off the board.

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 11:59 PM
But it's just ART! And everyone here hates Tipper (and to a lesser extent James Bakker's wife who was even more opposed to art and free speech than Tipper's dumb ***).

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 02:35 AM
But it's just ART! And everyone here hates Tipper (and to a lesser extent James Bakker's wife who was even more opposed to art and free speech than Tipper's dumb ***).

Once I got my Frankenchrist album with the Geiger poster, I was all for banning it. (And yes, I think the poster is disgusting.)

My Frankenchrist album is mint, with the poster included. Worth much?