PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget Fallin is a slut...

Soonerus
8/3/2010, 09:12 PM
Sex with her bodyguard trooper....

picasso
8/3/2010, 09:20 PM
Good lord because she hooked up with her bodyguard?

I'll bet she can beat Courtney Paris in hoops.

Soonerus
8/3/2010, 09:32 PM
She might like to play with Courtney...

picasso
8/3/2010, 09:41 PM
She might like to play with Courtney...

Yeah and her opponent doesn't look that way at all...

Leroy Lizard
8/3/2010, 10:08 PM
Allegations by a divorced husband? Hmmm...

JohnnyMack
8/3/2010, 10:11 PM
Don't forget Russell is a ******....

SoonerStormchaser
8/4/2010, 12:28 AM
OMG...you mean she's actually a politician? Jeez!

sooner59
8/4/2010, 12:45 AM
Meh... Politician = doosh. Man, woman, white, black, whatever. We might as well admit it. All elections are between a giant doosh and a turd sandwish. Pick your poison.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 12:47 AM
Meh... Politician = doosh. Man, woman, white, black, whatever. We might as well admit it. All elections are between a giant doosh and a turd sandwish. Pick your poison.

Well this one is gonna be between a Yainch and a Yainch And may the best Yainch win :D

GKeeper316
8/4/2010, 12:59 AM
All elections are between a giant doosh and a turd sandwish. Pick your poison.

great episode.

OhU1
8/4/2010, 09:18 AM
I used to think Fallon was sort of attractive in a M.I.L.F. sort of way. I've heard she appears more flabby in person though. Good ole Mattress Mary.

OUMallen
8/4/2010, 09:22 AM
Allegations by a divorced husband? Hmmm...

Good gawd you're a pot-stirrer. And I don't respect that.

The trooper retired based on inappropriate conduct and the allegations weren't when they were divorced.

C&CDean
8/4/2010, 09:46 AM
The trooper got fired, but the POTUS can cop a hummer in the Oval Office from a fat whore and still keep his gig. WTF is wrong with that picture?

I've flown a few times with Fallin, and she actually looks better in person than on the tube. It's probably been 3 years since I've seen her though.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/4/2010, 09:48 AM
That's a fine quality, but I still wouldn't vote for her.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 09:57 AM
That's a fine quality, but I still wouldn't vote for her.

Since you live in the great ****ing state of California, I bet you dont vote for her either :P

soonerscuba
8/4/2010, 10:31 AM
What she does in her free time is her business and has no bearing on how she would perform as governor. But after '98 I would find the hypocrisy of the OK Republican party breathtaking if it weren't so predictable.

OklahomaTuba
8/4/2010, 10:39 AM
Sex with....Well that's something you WON'T have to worry about with scary jeri.

badger
8/4/2010, 12:15 PM
Don't forget Russell is a ******....

On a completely unrelated sidenote, the villain on the most recent season of Survivor was named Russell. They nicknamed him "Russhole."

So I just read your asterisked sentence as "Don't forget Russell is a Russhole."

Ahhh, I need some caffeine.

Oh, and still undecided on who to vote for, if either.

picasso
8/4/2010, 12:20 PM
What she does in her free time is her business and has no bearing on how she would perform as governor. But after '98 I would find the hypocrisy of the OK Republican party breathtaking if it weren't so predictable.

Isn't it funny how the OK Democratic party runs as good ole conservatives?

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 12:36 PM
Good gawd you're a pot-stirrer. And I don't respect that.

The trooper retired based on inappropriate conduct and the allegations weren't when they were divorced.

You are omitting a LOT of information. But okay.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 12:42 PM
Some of my best friends are sluts :hot:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/4/2010, 01:09 PM
Isn't it funny how the OK Democratic party runs as good ole conservatives?If you're pleased with Brad Henry, it's likely there's more of the same misleading behavior with the Jari gal.

8/4/2010, 01:12 PM
Why is it most of this board's outspoken esquires want Jari, and are resorting to character assassination of Fallin?

Serge Ibaka
8/4/2010, 01:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-b4yw1_jw

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 01:41 PM
Why is it most of this board's outspoken esquires want Jari, and are resorting to character assassination of Fallin?

I like how stating the fact that Mary Fallin screwed her bodyguard trooper while she was married which in turn resulted in the trooper losing his job qualifies as character assassination.

If Barack Obama was caught banging the gospel out of Elena Kagan on the White House lawn, THEN it'd be an example of character. When it's one of the Reichstag, it's character assassination.

I'm starting to understand why folks put you on ignore. Shill.

OUMallen
8/4/2010, 01:44 PM

Is her character unimportant? Her ability to keep it in her pants while on official duty isn't important?

JohnnyMack
8/4/2010, 01:45 PM
If Barack Obama was caught banging the gospel out of Elena Kagan on the White House lawn

http://amberface.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/ewww.jpg

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 01:52 PM
Is her character unimportant? Her ability to keep it in her pants while on official duty isn't important?

She was trying Dayum it :D

8/4/2010, 02:31 PM
When it's one of the Reichstag, it's character assassination.

So, who are you hitting with the Personal Insult? me or Fallin, or both?( I didn't know you were a lawyer!)

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 02:48 PM
So, who are you hitting with the Personal Insult? me or Fallin, or both?( I didn't know you were a lawyer!)

Neither. I'm hitting you with the sheer worthlessness of your red state goosestepping music. It's one thing to be objective and carry strong political views. It's another entirely to be a parroting, posturing cheerleader with a knife in hand for any other political view besides your own.

I'm a Republican. I'm a libertarian. I am NOT a party wanker, unlike yourself.

8/4/2010, 02:57 PM
Neither. I'm hitting you with the sheer worthlessness of your red state goosestepping music. It's one thing to be objective and carry strong political views. It's another entirely to be a parroting, posturing cheerleader with a knife in hand for any other political view besides your own.

I'm a Republican. I'm a libertarian. I am NOT a party wanker, unlike yourself.If you're aconservative, what things do we disagree on? BTW, thanks for your goosestepping of the goosestepping rant, and yet another pulling of the Nazi card. haha

stoopified
8/4/2010, 06:13 PM
Why use the word slut as a negative term? Personally I have always liked sluts.

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 09:11 PM
Why use the word slut as a negative term?

I prefer "whore."

bluedogok
8/4/2010, 09:15 PM
If all the politicians who had extramarital affairs couldn't run for office the legislatures would be pretty empty.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 09:20 PM
I prefer "whore."

Is that cause ya Caint even get a SLUT to look at ya , But ya can PAY a Ho enough ?

oumartin
8/4/2010, 09:33 PM
I'll be her Monica.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 09:36 PM
I'll be her Monica.

I'd Hit it also
Jeri not so much :eek:

Soonerus
8/4/2010, 09:50 PM
I'd Hit it also
Jeri not so much :eek:

So that's how we pick Governor's now...who we'd hit ???

oumartin
8/4/2010, 09:59 PM

yep, typically it's how female voters vote.

Bill Clinton thanks you all.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 10:26 PM

Not Me Bro Im just stating a sexual preference :hot:

Breadburner
8/4/2010, 11:16 PM
Does she have a nice rack......

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 02:27 AM
Is that cause ya Caint even get a SLUT to look at ya , But ya can PAY a Ho enough ?

Neither.

I'm married. With children.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SUXZKln88UI/AAAAAAAAAVA/BxNce9v-gQc/s400/Al_Bundy.jpeg

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 02:27 AM
Does she have a nice rack......

Sold!

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 02:29 AM
yep, typically it's how female voters vote.

Bill Clinton thanks you all.

Actually, they've been doing that since Warren G. Harding.