PDA

View Full Version : Owebomba to regulate (tax) dust!!!!

OklahomaTuba
8/3/2010, 08:33 AM
I'm so glad the EPA is looking out for us little people.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12899662

StoopTroup
8/3/2010, 10:02 AM
So after 12 years of the Bushes and 8 of Ronald Reagan, Obama is about to ruin the little old Farmer?

You do remember when John Mellencamp (Cougar) and Willie Nelson tried to help them right?

GottaHavePride
8/3/2010, 10:02 AM
You know, that article is written so vaguely... I'd like to see them cite the actual proposed legislation. I mean, if they're actually talking about regulating dust kicked up by field machinery and livestock they're retarded. If, however, they're talking about regulating dust in something like a grain elevator, well, those things ****ing explode. One went up in Wichita several years back and it was nasty.

EDIT: Also, since when has Obama been in charge of writing the EPA's regulations for them?

royalfan5
8/3/2010, 10:11 AM
This why most of the corn belt has already went to min/no-till approaches. Outside of wheat ground there really isn't a good reason to always tearing **** up.

OklahomaTuba
8/3/2010, 11:01 AM
So after 12 years of the Bushes and 8 of Ronald Reagan, Obama is about to ruin the little old Farmer?

You do remember when John Mellencamp (Cougar) and Willie Nelson tried to help them right?Like the EPA gives a **** about people?? Ha.

and besides, we don't need no stinkin farm aid concerts anymore, we have GOVERNMENT!

Owebomba will tell Ben to fire up the ol' printing press and VIOLA! Farm Bailout!!

Reagan said it best: If it moves, tax it.

If it keeps moving, regulate it.

If it stops moving, subsidize it.

royalfan5
8/3/2010, 11:22 AM
Like the EPA gives a **** about people?? Ha.

and besides, we don't need no stinkin farm aid concerts anymore, we have GOVERNMENT!

Owebomba will tell Ben to fire up the ol' printing press and VIOLA! Farm Bailout!!

Reagan said it best: If it moves, tax it.

If it keeps moving, regulate it.

If it stops moving, subsidize it.

To be fair the Government is much less involved in the day to day activities than have been for quite sometime.