PDA

View Full Version : Whats the first thing that comes to mind...

OU44life
8/2/2010, 10:24 AM
...when you look at this picture?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/

I think Kiffin looks like a spoiled rotten kid that got stuck on the outside spot of this group of coaches. He should probably get used to being on the outside looking in for a while.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/2/2010, 10:26 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0801/ncf_e_coachnasdaq_400.jpg
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0801/ncf_e_pac10coaches2_600.jpg
ooo kiffy's wife

ratherthanlater
8/2/2010, 10:30 AM
The first picture made me think that if you threw them all in the Thunderdome it would come down to Harrbaugh(sp.) and Mike but I'm favoring Mike. The made me think that if you threw all the wives in the Thunderdome it should be full of mud and they need to be wearing bikinis.

SoonerAtKU
8/2/2010, 10:34 AM
I think Mike is trying his hardest to fart through Harbaugh and onto Kiffin.

OU44life
8/2/2010, 10:35 AM
The first picture made me think that if you threw them all in the Thunderdome it would come down to Harrbaugh(sp.) and Mike but I'm favoring Mike. The made me think that if you threw all the wives in the Thunderdome it should be full of mud and they need to be wearing bikinis.

Yes, Mike looks like a bad *ss for sure. Walkin' around crackin' skulls!

meoveryouxinfinity
8/2/2010, 10:36 AM

The first picture made me think wow that new pac 10 logo is super ugg. and the second picture made me think about how much better blondes are than brunettes and wonder where layla got her dress. Difference between a man and a woman?

And Mikey's looking pretty good but DANG Jim Harbaugh looks big.

Boomer.....
8/2/2010, 10:46 AM
ooo kiffy's wife

NTTAWWT

:D

KantoSooner
8/2/2010, 11:18 AM

This one was too easy.

Ahem.

What sort of fixation do you have with requiring bikinis?

And why mud when warm vanilla pudding is easily available?

A Sooner in Texas
8/2/2010, 08:31 PM
The first picture that came up when I clicked on the link showed Jo Pa, Big Red (now white) Tom, and some other old guy in the middle. It scared the hell out of me.

That was the first thing that came to my mind, anyhoo.

Jacie
8/2/2010, 09:03 PM
The articles I have read about 2010 Meatchicken football all say Rich Rod is not on the hot seat . . . yet, but he is expected to at least coach Big Blue to bowl eligibility this season.

Should the wolverines continue the streak of mediocrity into 2011, however, the UM administration would have to seriously consider cutting him loose (the fan base is already grousing that 6-6 in 2010 is enough to guarantee another year of RR), pony up whatever the buyout penalty that is remaining on his contract and hire someone else.

Jim Harbaugh, whose name came up before, based on his recent success, would be at top of the list of Michigan coaching candidates.

If Stanford could win the Pac 10 under Harbaugh this year or next, and then see him go to Michigan, he would be in the unique position of possibly being the first coach to take a Pac 10 and Big 10 team to the Rose Bowl.