View Full Version : Offishul 2010 Tailgate Drawing Details: "157-29-4"

Okla-homey
7/31/2010, 06:42 PM
Okay sportsfans, here's the dealio.

(mods, please, pleae stabby this post. kplzthx

Stuff To Be Won

We have acquired:

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/Okla-homey/heismans1.jpg

A professionally framed and matted image of all five OU Heisman winners.
This image in your home or place of business makes a definitive statement to everyone who sees it. I don't feel I need to elaborate on who these guys are because they have flippin' bronze statues of 'em at the stadium fer cryin' out loud.

and

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/Okla-homey/barry1.jpg

An autographed football signed by The King hissself!
The thing that makes this special is Barry included his record underneath his sig: 157-29-4. Still unmatched in college football, and a physical representation of "Sooner Magic!" Complete with mirror-back lexan case ready for display in your home of office.

Lastly, there'll be some other cool stuff for winners no's 3-4. Trust me.

I'll bring both the above items to tailgates so y'all can see how cool they are.

Five bucks = a chance to win one of the two items above.

Preferred: I will be accepting cash from those who want to play at each tailgate. Five bucks ($5.00) per chance. We will conduct the drawing at the last home game on 11/13 9 (v. TTU), and you need not be present to win. If you aren't, we'll mail your prize to you, and you'll have it in time for Christmas. I promise. And remember, playing the raffle or putting $$$ in the tip jar goes to the same place.

Options for those who can't make games: If you want in and can't make a tailgate, peem me and I'll tell you where to send your money for chances (mi casa). I will then insure your name goes in the hopper just like everyone else who plays.

The Actual Drawing (11/23/10)

When we draw, the first winner, if present, gets his or her choice of the ball or image, and the second winner gets the remaining item. If the person drawn is not present, we'll do a coin toss to see which item he or she won, and then draw for the remaining item.

What have I forgotten? Questions?

Disclaimer: This is totally for fun. No one is making any money off of this. Proceeds will go to defray the substantial cost of bringing SF.com tailgate greatness. This drawing is not affliated with or endorsed by the National Collegiate Athletic Association, the University of Oklahoma, its Athletic Department, the State of Oklahoma, Joe Castiglione, Bob Stoops, your mama, or Lee Corso. So there.

AlbqSooner
7/31/2010, 06:58 PM
Good jorb Homey. More than awesome. I wll be sending you some $$$ in case I don't make it to any tailgates this year.

olevetonahill
7/31/2010, 07:00 PM
Hey Homester
How about a 1/2 Gallon fer a prize ?:pop:

olevetonahill
7/31/2010, 07:07 PM
Good jorb Homey. More than awesome. I wll be sending you some $$$ in case I don't make it to any tailgates this year.

You get out here Ya best let me know ahead of time sos we can meet up !;)

picasso
7/31/2010, 07:32 PM
You gonna bitch again if someone only wants to place a 5 dollar bid?

Okla-homey
8/1/2010, 07:28 AM
You gonna bitch again if someone only wants to place a 5 dollar bid?

Only if its you. Cheap-o.;)

King Crimson
8/21/2010, 08:17 PM
my fave Switzer stat is 21-5-1 against Darrel Royal, Joe Paterno, Bo Schembechler, Woody Hayes, Tom Osborne and Bobby Bowden.

beat that.

anyone.

Jacie
9/2/2010, 04:25 PM
my fave Switzer stat is 21-5-1 against Darrel Royal, Joe Paterno, Bo Schembechler, Woody Hayes, Tom Osborne and Bobby Bowden.

beat that.

anyone.

Since two of em are dead and three of em retired from football, it's gonna be kinda difficult . . .

StoopTroup
9/2/2010, 05:40 PM
Nice job Homey

proud gonzo
9/9/2010, 10:39 PM
cool stuff

Sooner_Havok
9/9/2010, 11:15 PM
I saw the King the other day, just hanging out in his front yard. Really wanted to stop and talk to him, but the I remembered, he is the King, and I am but a p*** ant. :(

soonercruiser
10/20/2010, 11:39 AM
How to recognize the $5 ticket seller???
Will you wearing THE HAT????
:texan:

proud gonzo
10/30/2010, 03:56 AM
I saw the King the other day, just hanging out in his front yard. Really wanted to stop and talk to him, but the I remembered, he is the King, and I am but a p*** ant. :(

He called me on the phone one time. :D

StoopTroup
11/8/2010, 03:02 PM
One of them Coon Skin Hats would make a nice addition to the gift pile.