PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Game Time

yukonsooner
7/30/2010, 04:35 PM
Don't know if it is correct, but the Paul Brown Stadium website has the time as 3:30 p.m.

sendbaht
7/30/2010, 08:50 PM
I perfer the Norman 7PM games because it is 7AM here in Thailand.

3:30 pm/am games I'm not sure if I should go to sleep early or stay up late.

As long as we win my day is a good one so whatever.

C&CDean
7/30/2010, 09:42 PM
I perfer the Norman 7PM games because it is 7AM here in Thailand.

3:30 pm/am games I'm not sure if I should go to sleep early or stay up late.

As long as we win my day is a good one so whatever.

You hooked up with Chuck Bao yet?

Dio
7/30/2010, 09:55 PM
Nope

oudavid1
7/30/2010, 11:53 PM
Link? I looked for tickets but most places either dont say or its TBA

StoopTroup
7/31/2010, 09:46 AM
My ticket was confirmed by OU's Ticket Office. It's paid for and hell or high water I'm gonna be there for that one. Hopefully the trip will be fun and we'll post another "W" for the history books.

yukonsooner
7/31/2010, 02:11 PM
I was looking for parking at the Paul Brown Stadium and there was a caladar of events. When I went to Sept. 25, it showed the OU/Cinn game with a 3:30 time. I've also got my tickets, booked a flight to Louisville, got the hotel, and the car rental. Just counting the days.

Chuck Bao
7/31/2010, 03:18 PM
You hooked up with Chuck Bao yet?

Yeah, we have. We spoke on the phone a few times during the football season last year. But, we haven't arranged our own Sooner Thailgate party yet. Sendbaht lives way up near Chiang Mai and I live in Bangkok. But, it is good of you to think of us Sooner Nation dispersia or maybe we are really Sooner Nation desporados since we live in Thailand and rely on cable TV and the internet and late night/early morning games.

CBUS_SOONER
7/31/2010, 09:01 PM
I will be there and happen to be familiar with the area... Let me know if you need advice on clubs, golf, restaurants, prostitutes, gambling, etc...