PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Taylor

ndpruitt03
7/28/2010, 06:45 PM
Bob Stoops said today that Taylor is close to 100%, if this is true then that is amazing. I thought he would have to miss some time for sure after the injury against Standford. I still can't watch that part of the game when I watch that game.

goingoneight
7/28/2010, 06:55 PM
Here's something else to be excited about...

At one point in time, David King, Frank Alexander, Casey Walker and Stacy McGee took over and shut down Gerhart. We also played Ronnell Lewis, #31 (Franklin?) and Austin Box during that time in the game. Not bad for a coaching staff that supposedly never lets the backups in.

rawlingsHOH
7/28/2010, 06:57 PM
excited to have him, but he isn't the difference maker people make him out to be, imo. he needs a batman next to him.

delhalew
7/28/2010, 07:07 PM
I don't mind watching that part of the game because of the exchange between GK and. Adrian whilst on the cart. That scene fills me with Sooner pride.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/29/2010, 08:15 AM
I really was excited about the play of David King down the stretch, especially the last time Stanford had the ball

C&CDean
7/29/2010, 08:23 AM
Has anyone seen the football poster yet? Adrian's left calf is literally half the size of his right calf.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/29/2010, 08:37 AM
From what I've heard, I have a hard time believing the guy is close to 100%...He's working on it 2 hours a day but still cant get out and do what the rest of the players are doing..Kickoff is in a little over a month, so if he cant get out and go now, it may take him a few games just to get close to 100%...

gaylordfan1
7/29/2010, 08:42 AM
I feel like we need him in there to help Mcfarland be more disruptive. But, if he isn't around 90-100%, leave him out and let him get healthy so he doesn't injure himself even more. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sparingly in the first 5 or so games.