PDA

View Full Version : T.O. signing with Cincinnati just made

soonerfromgeorgia
7/28/2010, 08:11 AM
Gresham better. He'll now be a weapon!

rawlingsHOH
7/28/2010, 08:27 AM
because T.O. is so spare they'll have to throw to the TE more?

ouleaf
7/28/2010, 08:29 AM
Cincy actually has a pretty interesting WR corp at the moment....a few definitely aren't gonna make the cut though....who do you think it will be?

Cincy WRs
---------------------
Dezmon Briscoe
Freddie Brown
Antonio Bryant
Andre Caldwell
Quan Cosby
Matt Jones
Chad Ochocinco
Terrell Owens
Maurice Purify
Jordan Shipley
Jerome Simpson

yermom
7/28/2010, 08:42 AM
lots of familiar names there

C&CDean
7/28/2010, 08:42 AM
Who gives a ****? Seriously.

texaspokieokie
7/28/2010, 08:50 AM
C&C

that comment could apply to most everything on this board.

OUMallen
7/28/2010, 09:14 AM
Who gives a ****? Seriously.

We don't care about whether Gresham has a better chance of doing well?

I think Briscoe makes it.

badger
7/28/2010, 09:17 AM
C&C

that comment could apply to most everything on this board.

oh dear... n00b just called out the chief modador :D

Gresham would have been awesome regardless.

gaylordfan1
7/28/2010, 09:21 AM
So I take it TO didn't like Bradford..... :(

texaspokieokie
7/28/2010, 09:22 AM
don't think that was "calling out" it was meant as concurrence.

but then, it doesn't really matter. this is just for amusement.

rawlingsHOH
7/28/2010, 10:35 AM

I think TO liked $2M more than $1M.

soonerinabilene
7/28/2010, 03:21 PM
when palmer gets a rythym going with gresham and shipley, ocho and to are going to be a pain in his ***.

Collier11
7/28/2010, 04:42 PM
This will def make Gresh more dangerous, teams will have to focus on TO and Ocho. Say what you will about TO but he is without a doubt the best #2 in the league unless you consider Welker a #2

sooner94
7/28/2010, 06:23 PM

If the decision was based on the QB, I don't blame TO. The QB situation in the near future is not as good in St Louis. Either a scrub veteran will be playing QB, or a rookie QB. Not knocking Sammy at all (just ordered his jersey from the NFL website-can't wait till it gets here), he's just a young guy that's going to have a bad oline the first few couple years. While Palmer is not NFL elite, he is a pretty solid QB. I think that drove TO's decision.

Having said that, glad TO will not be in St Louis. Bad for team chemistry. I think Sammy is in a good position to be the leader of this team as it improves.

ndpruitt03
7/28/2010, 07:13 PM
Which ego is bigger Ochocinco, TO, or Antonio Bryant?

C&CDean
7/29/2010, 08:32 AM
Cincy is going to suck. I feel sorry for Gresham and even for the whorn. I wouldn't wish a locker room with Owens and Johnson on my worst enemy. If I was a DC in the NFL, I'd make it priority #1 to take out every ****ing loudmouth wide receiver in the league. Take. Them. Out. The other guys scored while you were taking them out? Good.

They ruin the game IMO. Watching these knuckleheads do their self-indulgent bull**** is like watching Hillary Clinton on the tube. I can't make myself do it. The minute she/they start, click goes the channel.

gaylordfan1
7/29/2010, 08:49 AM
I heard Cinco on the radio saying TO will be the #1 man on the team because of his career accomplishments. Sounded funny to me coming from him.

ouleaf
7/29/2010, 10:13 AM
Cincy is going to suck. I feel sorry for Gresham and even for the whorn. I wouldn't wish a locker room with Owens and Johnson on my worst enemy. If I was a DC in the NFL, I'd make it priority #1 to take out every ****ing loudmouth wide receiver in the league. Take. Them. Out. The other guys scored while you were taking them out? Good.

They ruin the game IMO. Watching these knuckleheads do their self-indulgent bull**** is like watching Hillary Clinton on the tube. I can't make myself do it. The minute she/they start, click goes the channel.

Tell us how you really feel?

I wouldn't say they are going to suck necessarily....they did go undefeated in their division last season and they had pretty good success running the ball with Benson. It'll be a tough race between them and the Ravens this year I think.

OK2U
7/29/2010, 12:17 PM
Ohco Cino: T.O., Gresham and Ocho are "dream team"
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/09000d5d8195b1f5/Who-is-No-1

Since71ASooner4Life
7/29/2010, 07:30 PM
Cincy is going to suck.

But at least they have that awesome SkyLine and GoldStar Chilli Dean!

C&CDean
7/30/2010, 08:40 AM
Skyline chili is the nastiest crap ever invented by man. It makes Alpo taste and look like filet mignon. If anyone is going to Cincy for the game this year do yourself a big favor. Do NOT try this nastiness. Or do, then come back and say "Dean was right. That alledged chili tastes like ***."

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2010, 08:44 AM
TO
Ocho
Pacman
Cedric Benson
Tank Johnson

All on the Bengals roster...

Since71ASooner4Life
7/31/2010, 11:44 AM
TO
Ocho
Pacman
Cedric Benson
Tank Johnson

All on the Bengals roster...

they have a long history of hiring not only problems, but folks who cant live within the confines of the law. I guess maybe they think that by creating an atmosphere of "the home for those who nobody loves" these guys will play with a chip on their shoulder and outperform.

Since71ASooner4Life
7/31/2010, 11:45 AM
Skyline chili is the nastiest crap ever invented by man. It makes Alpo taste and look like filet mignon. If anyone is going to Cincy for the game this year do yourself a big favor. Do NOT try this nastiness. Or do, then come back and say "Dean was right. That alledged chili tastes like ***."

I bet you put that Skyline basketball I sent you front center of your trophy case!

StoopTroup
7/31/2010, 12:14 PM
That alledged chili tastes like ***."

This little tidbit of information will probably keep me from ever passing a whiskey bottle around at a tailgate with you ever again. I have no idea what *** tastes like unless it came from some backwash in a whiskey bottle. Then I can only hope that the alcohol did indeed kill anything harmful. :D