PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Buckeye Clarett Re-Enrolls At Ohio State

kelloggOUballa
7/26/2010, 08:57 PM
Cool story.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/sports/stories/2010/07/26/story-columbus-ohio-state-ex-buckeye-maurice-clarett-re-enrolls.html?sid=102

Curly Bill
7/26/2010, 09:03 PM
Looks like he said all the right things, hope he does all the right things as well.

JLEW1818
7/26/2010, 09:04 PM
didn't even know he was still on earth

oudavid1
7/26/2010, 09:08 PM
this isnt about Sooner football...

kelloggOUballa
7/26/2010, 09:15 PM
OU owns college football, this happens to be about one of the pawns we own ;)

Dio
7/26/2010, 09:16 PM
Are they going to give him extra time between classes, since he's slow now?

meoveryouxinfinity
7/26/2010, 09:18 PM

:D

and :D to this whole story

Frozen Sooner
7/26/2010, 09:22 PM

Damn, I was going to go with "He's actually been running as hard as he can out of Columbus, but seeing as how he never made it off the tOSU campus, he figured he'd just stay."

NCSooner18
7/26/2010, 09:29 PM
Kinda seems to me that if you don't want to be a distraction to the team or other students, you might go somewhere else.

Scott D
7/26/2010, 09:32 PM
eh, he's old enough that the current crop of players were in middle school when he was at tOSU.

Frozen Sooner
7/26/2010, 09:34 PM
Damn. That was 8 years ago-most of 'em weren't even that old yet.

Scott D
7/26/2010, 09:40 PM
eh the juniors and seniors were...oh who are we kidding..they're at tOSU...even the freshmen were in 7th grade back then ;)

JLEW1818
7/26/2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpTkYMLzdc

JLEW1818
7/26/2010, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ifz2qqtm8&feature=related

Wishboned
7/26/2010, 10:19 PM
Good luck to him. I hope he is able to turn his life around.

soonerinabilene
7/26/2010, 10:36 PM
i bet he had to get the platinum student meal ticket.

olevetonahill
7/26/2010, 10:38 PM
Good luck to him. I hope he is able to turn his life around.

Ditto.
He made some major mistakes, Now he has a chance to go ahead and do something positive.

Leroy Lizard
7/26/2010, 10:41 PM
Kinda seems to me that if you don't want to be a distraction to the team or other students, you might go somewhere else.

I doubt that is a concern of his. I doubt I would care either.

Collier11
7/26/2010, 10:43 PM
Hopefully he does the right things and takes advantage of this

olevetonahill
7/26/2010, 10:44 PM
Read the article Limptard
he said He didnt want to be a distraction to the team or the other Students.
So obviously it some what a concern to him :rolleyes:

Collier11
7/26/2010, 10:49 PM
Cmon VET, we all know that Leroy has never screwed up and needed a 2nd shot to do better

Leroy Lizard
7/26/2010, 10:49 PM

Why? I fail to see how this is the least bit newsworthy. What's next? Updates on Hart Lee Dykes?

olevetonahill
7/26/2010, 11:17 PM
Why? I fail to see how this is the least bit newsworthy. What's next? Updates on Hart Lee Dykes?

Thats the beauty of NEWS dumas , ya can read/listen/watch what ever ya want. If ya dont want to hear about sompun just change the ****in channel :rolleyes:

But NOOOOO you have to chime in on every thread and make a bigger *** of yerself than ya did in the last thread ya jumped in the middle of :pop:

Leroy Lizard
7/26/2010, 11:56 PM
Thats the beauty of NEWS dumas , ya can read/listen/watch what ever ya want. If ya dont want to hear about sompun just change the ****in channel :rolleyes:

But NOOOOO you have to chime in on every thread and make a bigger *** of yerself than ya did in the last thread ya jumped in the middle of :pop:

I entered the thread because I thought it would be interesting, like "Ex-Buckeye Clarett Re-Enrolls At Ohio State... and ends up taking hostages." But when I opened it... no, that's pretty much it. He enrolled at Ohio State. Like thousands of people every year.

If Hart Lee Dykes ended up re-enrolling at OSU, do you think any Buckeyes would care?

I can't wait for subsequent updates, like "Ex-Buckeye Clarrett Takes His First Test" and "Ex-Buckeye Clarrett Forgets His Homework."

olevetonahill
7/27/2010, 12:06 AM
You are pathetic :rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 12:12 AM
You are pathetic :rolleyes:

Since you are so fascinated with Maurice Clarrett, maybe you can sign onto his twitter account. (If you haven't already.)

Wait, what's this!?!? Maurice Clarrett couldn't get into Poli Sci? Holy ****, call olevet. (Hey, that rhymes.)

sooner59
7/27/2010, 12:12 AM
Whats up with Hart Lee Dykes nowadays? Possibly the new middle linebacker for sweatervest? Hell I have more respect for Clarett than I do for Adam James now. :D

olevetonahill
7/27/2010, 12:19 AM

he said He didnt want to be a distraction to the team or the other Students.
So obviously it some what a concern to him :rolleyes:

I entered the thread because I thought it would be interesting, like "Ex-Buckeye Clarett Re-Enrolls At Ohio State... and ends up taking hostages." But when I opened it... no, that's pretty much it. He enrolled at Ohio State. Like thousands of people every year.

If Hart Lee Dykes ended up re-enrolling at OSU, do you think any Buckeyes would care?

I can't wait for subsequent updates, like "Ex-Buckeye Clarrett Takes His First Test" and "Ex-Buckeye Clarrett Forgets His Homework."

Where in any of this am I indicating that Im so interested in Clarret ?

YOU said him not being a distraction wasnt a concern of His. I pointed out that he said he didnt want to be one. Then you run on about how its not news . I simply tell you to Not read it
Then you just get even more ****in stupid :rolleyes:
Go away Boy you bother me .And Remember

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sCtcp69zb5s/SaXUnWCk3CI/AAAAAAAAAKg/BeWpVDdQTLA/s400/celebrity-pictures-foghorn-leghorn-bitch-slap.jpg

sooner59
7/27/2010, 12:27 AM
Still doesn't answer my question about Hart Lee Dykes... :D

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 12:55 AM
Where in any of this am I indicating that Im so interested in Clarret ?

You read the article. I didn't. So I win.

sooner59
7/27/2010, 12:59 AM
I didn't take the time to gain insight on a subject I am arguing against. So I win.

FIFY. ;)

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 01:06 AM
FIFY. ;)

I hope the insight you gained on Maurice Clarrett's private life works out well for you.

sooner59
7/27/2010, 01:15 AM
Well it was either read the article for 15 seconds or check and see if you posted on here, so yeah, it worked out ok. Thanks.

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 01:19 AM
Well it was either read the article for 15 seconds or check and see if you posted on here, so yeah, it worked out ok. Thanks.

Dude, that makes no sense at all.

sooner59
7/27/2010, 01:27 AM
Well, I could actively search this message board for your posts, or I could read an article. So I read the article. Not that hard to make sense of that. Then, since I had read the article, I browsed through the rest of the thread to see what was said about it, and I happened to see you saying its not news and Vet saying "don't pay attention to it then" and decided to comment. Now if you quoted me saying that when I had actually searched for Leroy Lizard posts in order to comment in this thread, then no, it wouldn't make sense. I'm done here. Don't feel like arguing anymore for the sake of arguing.

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 01:28 AM
Well, I could actively search this message board for your posts, or I could read an article. So I read the article. Not that hard to make sense of that. Then, since I had read the article, I browsed through the rest of the thread to see what was said about it, and I happened to see you saying its not news and Vet saying "don't pay attention to it then" and decided to comment...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Eielson
7/27/2010, 01:41 AM
You sure post a lot in a thread that doesn't interest you.

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 01:56 AM
You sure post a lot in a thread that doesn't interest you.

He's a genius, I tells ya'.

olevetonahill
7/27/2010, 07:27 AM
Dude, that makes no sense at all.

One 59 Post does not make sense 7700+of limptards make no sense.

Clearly 59 is the WINNER

swardboy
7/27/2010, 07:56 AM
The saddest words of tongue or pen,
"It might have been..."

sooneron
7/27/2010, 08:24 AM
He enrolled at Ohio State. Like thousands of people every year.

I'm sorry, how many of those thousands have done hard time? Yeah, that's what I thought. All that people hear about every day is how the correctional system only turns cons into professional criminals and rarely rehabilitates. Here is a story about a guy trying to turn his life around. Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of those stories (not enough tho), but they are probably buried if not, reported at all. Put away your "jump to conclusion" mat and go find another thread to suckitude up.

And by the way, I could really care less about the pokey little buckeye. I seriously wonder how he is going to do without sweater vest's "tutors" taking tests and writing papers for him.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/27/2010, 08:28 AM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/824/60203723378nl.jpg

Collier11
7/27/2010, 02:18 PM
So Leroy says that he entered the thread cus he thought it would be interesting yet he cant understand why there is an article devoted to it, Brilliant

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry, how many of those thousands have done hard time? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I would have to say that Hart Lee Dykes holds an edge on him there.

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 02:58 PM
So Leroy says that he entered the thread cus he thought it would be interesting yet he cant understand why there is an article devoted to it, Brilliant

No, you misquoted me.

Collier11
7/27/2010, 02:58 PM
If you can get a college education in prison then I have no issues with him going back to school now, he has served his time, thats all he is required to do as long as he stays out of trouble and that part is completely on him

Collier11
7/27/2010, 03:04 PM
No, you misquoted me.

Really?

Why? I fail to see how this is the least bit newsworthy.

If it isnt newsworthy then why did you find the thread about it so interesting?

So again, you find it interesting but then you criticize it for being in the news

Since you are so fascinated with Maurice Clarrett, maybe you can sign onto his twitter account. (If you haven't already.)

Wait, what's this!?!? Maurice Clarrett couldn't get into Poli Sci? Holy ****, call olevet. (Hey, that rhymes.)

You seem to be pretty fascinated, I mean, you posted about 20 times in a thread about Maurice Clarrett, that is unless you were here just trying to stir the pot, if that is the case I would have to ask you, dont you have anything better to do than stir the pot in a thread about a non-newsworthy event?

You read the article. I didn't. So I win.

That just makes you more ignorant, commenting on something you didnt even take the time to read

Have you talked to him, do you know him? Is it really fair of you to judge his character without knowing either?

CBUS_SOONER
7/27/2010, 03:07 PM
Talk in Columbus is that this is just another life that Tre$$ has turned around and had a positive impact on... Give me a break. Mo never went to class when he played football at Tosu he mine as well try it know.

Collier11
7/27/2010, 03:17 PM
Did you have class with him? Do you actually know this or just speculating?

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 03:25 PM
Really?

If it isnt newsworthy then why did you find the thread about it so interesting?

So again, you find it interesting but then you criticize it for being in the news

No, you failed again to understand. I was very clear: I thought that there was something else other than what I found. It happens all the time here.

All you have to do is think about it for just a minute before asking. But as long as you're in this mode of trying to play "Gotcha!" we can go around and around forever.

CBUS_SOONER
7/27/2010, 03:25 PM
Had a friend who played football at Tosu... Heard many bad things. So yes I know! Thanks for asking though:)

Collier11
7/27/2010, 03:26 PM
Ah, a friend, gotcha. Must be true then

Leroy Lizard
7/27/2010, 03:41 PM
Ah, a friend, gotcha. Must be true then

:confused:

Never mind.

CBUS_SOONER
7/27/2010, 04:47 PM
Sorry my sources aren't as solid as yours

Collier11
7/27/2010, 04:48 PM
Well Clarrett wouldve had to have been in atleast satisfactory academic standing to just get back in, dontcha think?

CBUS_SOONER
7/27/2010, 04:53 PM
Who knows at tosu... When I was in school, I had friends attend who had very low high school gpa's as well as low act scores. Not sure what the standards are now.

Collier11
7/27/2010, 04:54 PM
well thats my only point, not that you are lying but that there is more to it. Either they are letting him slide by or he took care of biz

CBUS_SOONER
7/27/2010, 04:57 PM
Or maybe they feel bad because they were enablers to his fall from grace... Could be a plublicity stunt...Owe him for winning the school a national championship... could be low standards... Either way F tosu.