PDA

View Full Version : Best sites on the net to read about sooner football???

CBUS_SOONER
7/24/2010, 06:30 PM
As I am busy preparing for this season(ordering new gear, subscribing to magazines, washing my AD jersey, making reservations for the Cincy game,etc...), I was wondering where everyone goes to read about sooner football. I usually go to the following:
1. OUinsider
2. newsok
3. rivals
4. soonerfans.com

Any other great sources? Thanks!

badger
7/24/2010, 06:36 PM
Just hang out here. Every story of importance gets linked to here, whether it's from the media, from OU itself, youtube, you name it.

Flagstaffsooner
7/25/2010, 06:42 AM
And there's tons of horse crap here that you can use as lawn fertilizer.

Mississippi Sooner
7/25/2010, 08:38 AM
Just one little note on the newsok thing. It's been my experience that, especially during the football season, the Tulsa World website will have breaking stories quite a bit sooner than newsok.

It's kinda funny, since the World and the Oklahoman now have a story sharing agreement. I guess the World must just update their site more often.

EnragedOUfan
7/25/2010, 12:39 PM
As I am busy preparing for this season(ordering new gear, subscribing to magazines, washing my AD jersey, making reservations for the Cincy game,etc...), I was wondering where everyone goes to read about sooner football. I usually go to the following:
1. OUinsider
2. newsok
3. rivals
4. soonerfans.com

Any other great sources? Thanks!

This site is the best site, hands down. I've trolled on many and still do. Yea OUInsider is good, but it costs....Soonerfans is free and usually Sooner breaking news is immediately posted from someone on this site. I usually scroll between this site, crimsonandcreammachine.com, and burntorangenation.com to talk trash. How some of you on this site have 20,000 plus posts beats me however.......If I posted 10 times a day, it would take me well over 6 years to catch up, LOL...

JLEW1818
7/25/2010, 01:24 PM
www.hornfans.com

GottaHavePride
7/25/2010, 03:29 PM
This site is the best site, hands down. I've trolled on many and still do. Yea OUInsider is good, but it costs....Soonerfans is free and usually Sooner breaking news is immediately posted from someone on this site. I usually scroll between this site, crimsonandcreammachine.com, and burntorangenation.com to talk trash. How some of you on this site have 20,000 plus posts beats me however.......If I posted 10 times a day, it would take me well over 6 years to catch up, LOL...

I've been at it since Fall of 01, and I was a grad student for most of that time. ;)

GottaHavePride
7/25/2010, 03:30 PM
Oh, and who says posts have to be very long?

GottaHavePride
7/25/2010, 03:30 PM
Heh.

olevetonahill
7/25/2010, 03:40 PM
Heh.

;)

JLEW1818
7/25/2010, 03:41 PM
hey sexy man

HBick
7/25/2010, 06:48 PM
I guess the World must actually have real journalists as opposed to the Tram and Jenni.

fixed

gaylordfan1
7/25/2010, 07:22 PM
Just hang out here. Every story of importance gets linked to here, whether it's from the media, from OU itself, youtube, you name it.

I agree... I've been on almost every site... Some you pay for and others you don't. It always ends up here within minutes/hours of being on any other site. Even if the link isn't posted immediately, someone comments on the breaking news immediately!

stoopified
7/25/2010, 07:32 PM
SI.com

badger
7/25/2010, 10:24 PM

:mad: That wasn't directed at me, was it?

;)

CrimsonJim
7/25/2010, 11:58 PM

:mad: That wasn't directed at me, was it?

;)

:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/26/2010, 12:22 AM
I don't have anything to do with whatever james hale is a part of..