PDA

View Full Version : Mark Rodgers?

oudavid1
7/21/2010, 07:25 PM
Anyone else think he comes off like a bitter a of a Dbag, i mean i really used to like this guy but hes seems rude on the radio. Every other word he says to a caller is "no, but" or just "No" its just very rude. Not that it offends me.

But as always......your thoughts?

badger
7/21/2010, 08:10 PM
You have to be outspoken to make it in talk radio. Dead air is killer for talk radio, so if that means a personality has to keep the noise going by adding "no" every other word, so be it. It's his job, annoying as it may seem.

Now, you talk to him in person and he says "no" repeatedly, then that's offensive. Radio, however, is a different set of rules methinks

oudavid1
7/21/2010, 08:38 PM
You have to be outspoken to make it in talk radio. Dead air is killer for talk radio, so if that means a personality has to keep the noise going by adding "no" every other word, so be it. It's his job, annoying as it may seem.

Now, you talk to him in person and he says "no" repeatedly, then that's offensive. Radio, however, is a different set of rules methinks

I have never had the pleasure, but people i have talked to relate to this behavior in person. Just wanted ya'lls thoughts