PDA

View Full Version : Red Out the World on 10/16/10

No1Better
7/21/2010, 05:15 PM
"tu rematch on the road vs. Nebraska . Furious about last year’s Big 12 championship game, the Huskers have created a “Red Out the World on 10/16/10” commercial created to inform the world the only game they have circled on their schedule is vs. Texas. Winning in Lincoln will be tough for the Longhorns and if Texas defeats Oklahoma two weeks earlier then this matchup will have even more postseason implications."

badger
7/21/2010, 05:52 PM
already posted. we even had a link to the video :)

goingoneight
7/21/2010, 06:00 PM
that of course assumes Nebraska is in the hunt for "bigtime post-season" stuff. :D

btk108
7/21/2010, 06:23 PM
Nebraska hasn't left yet? Apparently the door IS going to hit them in the as* on the way out....

Jacie
7/21/2010, 06:34 PM
Does this mean we have to wear some shade of burn+ 0range (shudder) as a matter of principle that day or what?

mehip
7/21/2010, 06:58 PM
Does this mean we have to wear some shade of burn+ 0range (shudder) as a matter of principle that day or what?

Hell No. I'll never root for those boys in Austin; I'd rather root for USC or Miami.

Crucifax Autumn
7/21/2010, 07:01 PM
Hell No. I'll never root for those queers in Austin; I'd rather root for USC or Miami.

Fixed for accuracy.

GKeeper316
7/21/2010, 07:21 PM

top 5 things id rather do than wear orange...

take a cheese grater to the back of my thighs
take a musket shot in the gut and slowly bleed to death over 3-4 days
stare at the sun for an hour with no eye protection
have a threeway with rosie o'donnell and oprah
vote for mary fallin for governor

BeatUT
7/22/2010, 02:30 PM

Nah, I'll be wearing one of these:

TexasLidig8r
7/22/2010, 02:59 PM
Nah, I'll be wearing one of these:
http://www.beatut.com/images/b-cart/1002.jpg

Rooting against TU without supporting Nebraska. Best of both worlds.

I've just always been one of those who only wears my own school colors, logo, etc.

I believe it's laughable when other schools do the "horns down" or wear shirts that mention another school.

I went to the University of Texas, not the "University of Whatever School We're Playing This Week."

Mississippi Sooner
7/22/2010, 03:07 PM
I've just always been one of those who only wears my own school colors, logo, etc.

I believe it's laughable when other schools do the "horns down" or wear shirts that mention another school.

I went to the University of Texas, not the "University of Whatever School We're Playing This Week."

On that same note, I also think it's funny when a school's fight song mentions another school.

:texan:

gaylordfan1
7/22/2010, 03:09 PM
Or when they mention a opposing player in their wedding song! :cool:

Shakadoodoo
7/22/2010, 03:21 PM
I just hope we play Nebraska in the Big12 championships so we can redeem that loss! I can not cheer for Texas though!

Frozen Sooner
7/22/2010, 03:40 PM

Yet you have 8,000+ posts on another school's message board.

Hmmm.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2010, 03:44 PM
I have to admit..no I wont

soonervegas
7/22/2010, 03:49 PM
What's the big deal about a game that decides who gets to two losses prior to mid-October?

XingTheRubicon
7/22/2010, 05:02 PM
if texas wins like they did back in '06 @Nebraska, there will at least a thousand dead fat white men from massive MI's. Nebraska wants this very, very bad. I, personally, will be rooting for Nebraska like I would be pulling for a loved one to make it through emergency surgery.

SoonerBacker
7/22/2010, 05:25 PM

You mean horn fans never wear shirts that mention OU? I could have sworn that I'd seen some of those at the RRS.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.longhornplanet.com/WStore/WStoreProductInfo.aspx?product_id=938

Chuck Bao
7/22/2010, 05:52 PM
I hate on the whorns, as I always have, but I hate on the cornholers so much more now. With all of the build up to this game, I hope Texas pounds their sorry arses into the ground so bad that their little **** puddle splashes hit Michigan and Ohio St squarely in the eye. Then I hope the Nebbish bounce back and the good guys in crimson destroy all of their remaining feeling of self worth of a previously proud football program in their final conference championship game. I want ugly.

GottaHavePride
7/22/2010, 06:02 PM

I *hack* completely agree *spit* with you on this one.

Except for OU/Texas week. That week I hate you bastards extra.

I got really annoyed with some people in the Pride while we were at the Rose Bowl 03. I mean, we're playing Washington State a couple of thousand miles from Texas, and they're over there doing all their "Texas sucks" chants making the rest of us look like mouth-breathers. Guh.

47straight
7/22/2010, 07:43 PM

Do you then chastise the legions of "O Who?" shirt wearers? Or does that require you to criticize your own?