PDA

View Full Version : Awesome read on Blake Bell

badger
7/21/2010, 11:48 AM
Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20100721_92_B1_brbrWI594772)

Bell may be the next big thing at Oklahoma, the Sooners' next Golden Boy Quarterback. Or, he may not.

Either way, Bell insists, his mindset will not change.

"I'm just going out there to compete and show the coaches what I have and that's really all you can do, just give it your all and whatever happens, happens," Bell said. "You've got a guy like Sam, (but) Landry had no idea he was gonna step in. Anything can happen."

Sounds like we have another keeper! :)

badger
7/21/2010, 08:05 PM
(crickets chirp)

Mississippi Sooner
7/21/2010, 08:11 PM
I thought it was a good article. With the way they describe his personality and his background he reminds me a bit of....Sam Bradford.

Who knows how he'll eventually turn out, but it sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders, and he's realistic. It doesn't sound like he's going to go huffing off on a transfer if he isn't starting right away. Hopefully he'll stay in that mindset and let things happen as they should.

w0lfe
7/22/2010, 07:49 AM
Definitely sounds like a better head than Rawls or Bomar

Mad Dog Madsen
7/22/2010, 08:23 AM
Great read! I already love Blake Bell. I watched him in the Pass Attack Competition at the Under Armour game awhile back. He has GREAT accuracy for a mobile QB. His arm strength needs to get better but I'm sure that will get fixed when he gets up to Norman. And yes, he does have a good head on his shoulders. He will definitely be our next great QB...