PDA

View Full Version : Short, concise article about Codevilla's "The Ruling Class".

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/19/2010, 01:53 PM
From The American Thinker. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/07/the_ruling_class_creates_its_o.html

delhalew
7/19/2010, 02:07 PM
That person is not incorrect.

ndpruitt03
7/19/2010, 04:50 PM
That article is amazing. I just hope that this tea party becomes the real hope and change movement.

soonerscuba
7/19/2010, 05:45 PM
As a Dem, I am somewhat happy with the idea some have planted in their heads that the Tea Party has any shot whatsoever of winning a national election. As a fan of divided government and reasonable public policy, I am appalled by how untenable their candidate's policy positions are.

As for the article, Cordevilla gets to wrapped himself in a fight against "elites" (who are the elites? Anyone in power!) which gives him a never ending supply of grievances whether it be Obama, Rumsfeld kowtowing to Muslims by insisting the public image of the military be secular, etc.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/20/2010, 03:56 PM
The original Codevilla article is "important". It explains and clarifies the mindset of those in DC, the MSM and Entertainment, including the RINOS who participate.