PDA

View Full Version : Cows' fans continue to post at Soonerfans

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/19/2010, 01:34 AM
Here's some Top Quality posting from some similar quality Cows' fan:

Originally Posted by cherrylimeade
Your penis envy always makes me smile. Who's your Big XII Daddy?

RLIMC: Could you be a bit more explicit?
Cherrylimeade:You just appear to obsess on Texas and all that comes with it. I just find it amusing....

RLIMC: What do you make of the fuc*ing OU gets by the refs every year in the RRS, even when we win? I would expect you find it amusing, too.

Cherrylimeade: Come on Rush... you can do better than that, can't you? That is so damn lame. O U SOONER CRYBABIES. Somebody always does you wrong.... You guys are a bunch of titty babies.........you being one of the biggest ones. Grow you some balls, boy!

VERY impressive stuff!

Collier11
7/19/2010, 01:39 AM
Well, griping about the refs to opposing fans will always be met with disdain, whether legit or not

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/19/2010, 01:44 AM
Well, griping about the refs to opposing fans will always be met with disdain, whether legit or notApparently the whorn thinks his team is the alpha male. My response to that was the tx refs might be the cause of his delusion.

Collier11
7/19/2010, 01:46 AM
well, texans think everything about that sorry state is superior, just let them keep thinking that :D

badger
7/19/2010, 09:05 AM
Now, now, Texas did win the Big 12 Championship... sorta... after ref intervention... yeah...

In any event, they're the team to beat this coming season. Them, and the two defectors. Seriously, I hope that everyone from Iowa State to Baylor beats the traitors :D

But after that, then those teams can beat Texas too :)