PDA

View Full Version : Poor Brewers, everyone is mean to them

Collier11
7/18/2010, 02:17 PM
Maybe Macha shouldnt have let his players act like such a bunch of unprofessional azzholes all of last season and this wouldnt be happening...just sayin

Brewers lodge complaint over hit batters

ATLANTA -- Milwaukee Brewers manager Ken Macha says he has complained to a baseball official about his batters being hit too often by pitches.

Macha says action needs to be taken to protect the Brewers, who have been hit by 47 pitches, the most in the majors.

Macha says he spoke with Bruce Froemming, a former umpire and current special assistant for Major League Baseball's umpiring department.

Atlanta pitchers hit Prince Fielder in consecutive games on Friday and Saturday. On Fielder's first at-bat after hitting a homer Saturday night, Atlanta's Jonny Venters threw a pitch over Fielder's head. Venters was ejected after he hit Fielder on the next pitch.

Braves manager Bobby Cox spoke with Macha in private before Sunday's game but wouldn't comment on the discussion.

tulsaoilerfan
7/18/2010, 03:15 PM
The Brewers suck; why would anyone throw at them?

Collier11
7/18/2010, 03:25 PM
Its cus of last season, I would almost guarantee it

Scott D
7/18/2010, 03:43 PM
I fear for the upper midwest the day that Prince Fielder decides to charge the mound.

Collier11
7/18/2010, 03:47 PM
he would gas out about halfway there

Scott D
7/18/2010, 05:39 PM
who cares if he'd make it, the earthquakes from him charging would be monumental.

oudavid1
7/19/2010, 02:05 AM
wait this is all from the walk off home run "bomb" celebration?

Collier11
7/19/2010, 02:09 AM
This is all from the entire 09 season where the Brewers repeatedly stared at HRs, postured, untucked their jerseys on game winning hits, had retardedly over the top celebrations, etc...

badger
7/19/2010, 09:06 AM
I am a closet Brewer fan. They actually made the playoffs recently. I was pleasantly surprised. The Yankees they are not, but fans still love them whether they win or lose, or get beaned by a pitch repeatedly
:)

texaspokieokie
7/19/2010, 09:41 AM
i wish bud selig would go back to milwaukee & STAY.

he's the worst thing ever to happen to MLB !!!!!!!!

JMHO

texaspokieokie
7/26/2010, 09:59 AM
baseball should return to the days of (the late) Don Drysdale.

nobody whined about hit batsmen in those days. also, pitchers had to bat.
(in both leagues)