PDA

View Full Version : The Cost of Illegals, Has any one really thot of it ?

olevetonahill
7/17/2010, 10:00 PM
Not Only the Cost of Health care,Nor the cost of education.
But how about the Cost of Stolen Identities? Every week there are at least 2 to 3 arrest at the Chicken plant for folks using Stolen IDs
The Folks what SELL these IDs to the poor illegals also then turn around and Rip of all the creditors they can get .

Now this was mentioned the other day about the Depression and the US gettin out of it

Member back when The " Grapes of wrath" was a Great movie ?

The Migrant workers were the Okies and Arkies. Then WW2 started up and the LEGAL citizens took jobs in the war machine
Then the Illegals came up and worked the farms and shat then went home after season
That was Great ok ?
Helped OUR country , No doubt .

The Prob started when they started STAYIN stead of going back . Now we have to Educate the Illegal Kids ( that are now citizens ) But also give em Food stamps Section 8 housing ETC.

Yall know what ?
Back when the " Boat People " started showing up. I was pissed .
Then I thot about it
Those peeps Fled a nasty assed country and went thru hell to get anywhere .

They were given political amnesty and worked their Butts off, lived like Rats and made a life for themselves . This said Im proud of the GOOKs :cool:

All this said
I dont have a Prob with ANYONE coming here and WORKING under color of law to make a better life for themselves

Its the ONEs who do not Respect our Countries Laws and then cry like babies that they are not treated well
**** them .

Flagstaffsooner
7/17/2010, 10:20 PM
Well said Vet. Yes we here in AZ have thought about the costs.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/17/2010, 10:21 PM
Good post, vet.

One thing though, you say "then the illegals came up and worked...."

Baceros weren't illegals. They were legal guest workers.

But also give em Food stamps Section 8 housing ETC.

Let's get rid of gov't sponsored food stamps and section 8 housing. Let the religious and secular charities fill the void.

Leroy Lizard
7/17/2010, 11:28 PM
The societal costs are enormous. In my community, there are no jobs for teens. No farm jobs. No landscaping jobs. No nuthin'. And as a result, kids are bored and getting into trouble.

CrimsonJim
7/17/2010, 11:29 PM
I'm still amazed how there's even a debate about any of this. I personally don't give a rats azz what color anybody is. The whole issue to me comes down to one key word; "illegal". Come across our borders legally and there is nothing to debate. How anybody can argue in favor of "illegal" immigration is simply beyond me.

olevetonahill
7/17/2010, 11:29 PM
Good post, vet.

One thing though, you say "then the illegals came up and worked...."

Baceros weren't illegals. They were legal guest workers.

jaun , they were ILLEGAL

Let's get rid of gov't sponsored food stamps and section 8 housing. Let the religious and secular charities fill the void.

This I can agree with, where as we need Gov programs, we Do Not need this carp. Yes peeps I draw a check, Ya know what ? I got that check after 16 years of trying to get the VA to help me.
Ya know what ? I bled for this country, so i feel like I EARNED mine. I will give it up today, IF the country will quit the ****ing Give aways !:cool:

Frozen Sooner
7/17/2010, 11:35 PM
I thought we had a thread on the costs of illegal immigration a week or so ago.

olevetonahill
7/17/2010, 11:36 PM
The societal costs are enormous. In my community, there are no jobs for teens. No farm jobs. No landscaping jobs. No nuthin'. And as a result, kids are bored and getting into trouble.

Dayum Limptard, I do agree with you a lot of the time, I worked the FIELDS back in da day, I picked tomaters , to pay my 35 dollar fine. Hell I picked tomaters to make spending money when I was 13/ 14 . I remember paying the Local Kid 5 bucks to MOW my yard. I made 2/ 3 bucks mowing yards when i was a lil kid

I'm still amazed how there's even a debate about any of this. I personally don't give a rats azz what color anybody is. The whole issue to me comes down to one key word; "illegal". Come across our borders legally and there is nothing to debate. How anybody can argue in favor of "illegal" immigration is simply beyond me.

Well said Jim , Like I said the Boat Folks came here under REAL pressure. I hated em at 1st. Now Im proud of em . the way the Acclimated to America and jumped in to Live as mericans

olevetonahill
7/17/2010, 11:37 PM
I thought we had a thread on the costs of illegal immigration a week or so ago.

Prolly did Mike. But This needed a Thread of its own . The cost of STOLEN IDs
;)

Frozen Sooner
7/17/2010, 11:38 PM
Ahh. Carry on. ;)

olevetonahill
7/17/2010, 11:42 PM
Mike , Thanks .
This really does just come down to the Every day COST of this carp .
Hell I dont care who ya are . Go by the law or go home
Simple

Leroy Lizard
7/18/2010, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=olevetonahill;2910905]Dayum Limptard, I do agree with you a lot of the time, I worked the FIELDS back in da day, I picked tomaters , to pay my 35 dollar fine. Hell I picked tomaters to make spending money when I was 13/ 14 . I remember paying the Local Kid 5 bucks to MOW my yard. I made 2/ 3 bucks mowing yards when i was a lil kid

My first job was pumping gas, but those jobs are long gone. I also landscaped. Those were good jobs that kept you in shape and made you appreciate the value of a dollar. But the illegal aliens have taken those away. I pay local kids to do some landscaping. They're not real good at it, but who cares? Does it really matter if my lawn is pristine? Is it really so important to me to save $50 a month? (Well, to some of the greedy ***-holes in here such savings are more important than anything else in the world.)

I don't think people realize how bad it is in the border states. When a Starbucks job opens, they get 100 applicants. If you are fresh out of high school, you're just not going to get a job unless you are exceptionally lucky.

What is it they say about idle minds?

Take a look at illegal aliens that perform landscaping. They're all in reasonable shape. Now look at our kids. Fat and lazy. But what can they do? Colleges have cut back so the most classes they can take in the summer is maybe one. They don't have any money to go do anything. Going to the park is no fun if the temperature is 110 degrees.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/18/2010, 12:37 PM
Olevet, if you're talking about migrants who came to work during WWII and immediately following WWII, for the most part they were legal guest workers in the Bracero program. I don't follow why you are saying , "they were illegal." Illegal migration was very modest at that time.

Olevet, I'm all for changing the rules on veteran's benefits if they broken.

CrimsonJim
7/18/2010, 05:42 PM
Mike , Thanks .
This really does just come down to the Every day COST of this carp .
Hell I dont care who ya are . Go by the law or go home
Simple

There ya go thinkin' again. :rolleyes:http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/Vet.png;)

StoopTroup
7/18/2010, 06:13 PM
This I can agree with, where as we need Gov programs, we Do Not need this carp. Yes peeps I draw a check, Ya know what ? I got that check after 16 years of trying to get the VA to help me.
Ya know what ? I bled for this country, so i feel like I EARNED mine. I will give it up today, IF the country will quit the ****ing Give aways !:cool:

Well said Vet. Thing is...I don't have much faith in it ending so what I think should happen is that you should get half to the illegals dough added to your check and the amount they get should just be reduced by rounding them up and enrolling them in a School that will make them a Citizen and require them to pass a basic English test to get out of the Death Valley Death Camp where the school should be built. Once they are a Citizen they can start to pay taxes or go to jail.

Penguin
7/19/2010, 11:21 AM
Welfare mothers are destroying America!!!!!

Wait, I mean, flag burners are destroying America!!!!

Wait, I mean, single mothers are destroying America!!!!

Wait, I mean, homosexuals are destroying America!!!!

Wait, I mean, Mexicans are destroying America!!!!

Wait, I mean, universal healthcare is destroying America!!!!

Give it a few years, and we'll find something or someone else to blame.

Okla-homey
7/19/2010, 11:26 AM
Y'all should be nice to our Hispanic cousins. After the Reconquista is completed, and they're in charge, they're liable to be rather harsh on former "Know-Nothings." ;)

Leroy Lizard
7/19/2010, 11:33 AM
Y'all should be nice to our Hispanic cousins. After the Reconquista, and they're in charge, they're liable to be rather harsh on former "Know-Nothings." ;)

This view is a classic mistake made by those that suffer white guilt anxiety like Homey. They think that they will receive a good turnabout because they sided with the "conquerors" when times were tougher.

Unless their name ends in "ez," they are sadly mistaken.