PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm gonna say it...

Okla-homey
7/16/2010, 06:35 AM
LEAVE MEL GIBSON ALONE!

He hooked up with an extortionist Russian ho and now he's paying the price.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Thanks for listening.

yermom
7/16/2010, 06:53 AM
you left out the part about him being crazy

the Simpsons episode with him was in it was on the other day. it was pretty funny because they were making fun of Robert Downey Jr. getting into trouble at one point. quite the reversal in the last few years

delhalew
7/16/2010, 07:36 AM
Gibson is crazy, possible violent towards women, and definately a bigot.
I have, however, heard the tapes and believe Gibson is the kind of crazy you only get when a little russian bitch ruins your f'n life. After examination this woman is the kind of woman who has special powers of evil that make you want to "put her in the ****ing rose garden".
In Mel's words, "shut up and blow me!". :D

Okla-homey
7/16/2010, 09:20 AM
I listened to the tapes too. I don't think Mel's crazy. I think he was drunk. And that ho was being passive aggresive and pushing his buttons. She knew exactly what she was doing. F her.

And don't forget the part about how she went to Mel's lawyers and offered them the tapes in exchange for money. We have a term for that. It's called "extortion." They said "get lost" and she released them to an electronic smut rag.

Meanwhile, Hollywood beats on Mel, while lionizing Roman Polanski, convicted drugger and sodomizer of 13 year-old little girls.

This world needs an enema I tell ya.

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/16/2010, 10:24 AM
Mel's about a half a bubble off plumb. All this coverage says a lot more about us than it does about Mel though.

NormanPride
7/16/2010, 10:45 AM
Dude's crazy. He married a manipulative bitch, but he might have driven her to that. It goes both ways.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/16/2010, 10:55 AM
I listened to the tapes too. I don't think Mel's crazy. I think he was drunk. And that ho was being passive aggresive and pushing his buttons. She knew exactly what she was doing. F her.

And don't forget the part about how she went to Mel's lawyers and offered them the tapes in exchange for money. We have a term for that. It's called "extortion." They said "get lost" and she released them to an electronic smut rag.

Meanwhile, Hollywood beats on Mel, while lionizing Roman Polanski, convicted drugger and sodomizer of 13 year-old little girls.

This world needs an enema I tell ya.One of your all-time best posts!

Sooner04
7/16/2010, 10:56 AM
One of your all-time best posts!
You two should just **** and get it over with.

XingTheRubicon
7/16/2010, 11:05 AM
If you say something anti-semitic and you make your living in Hollywood...you pretty much have made your own bed.

Mel will never live that down.

1890MilesToNorman
7/16/2010, 11:11 AM
No guy ever listens to me when I tell them to just say no to marriage, stop thinking with the little fella guys and smartin up. Dumbasses. :P

ouleaf
7/16/2010, 11:23 AM
I really hope Southpark does another bit about this now, like they did a few years back. I'm sure it would be absolutely hilarious.

The guy is crazy....definitely addicted to rageahol.

KC//CRIMSON
7/16/2010, 11:45 AM
p9ge02eybjY

SoonerStormchaser
7/16/2010, 11:50 AM
Dude's crazy. He married a manipulative bitch, but he might have driven her to that. It goes both ways.

He didn't marry her...just knocked her up. Hell, he's not officially divorced from the first wife yet. Ironically, she's taking HIS side on this scandal.

royalfan5
7/16/2010, 11:57 AM
He didn't marry her...just knocked her up. Hell, he's not officially divorced from the first wife yet. Ironically, she's taking HIS side on this scandal.

I don't think it's ironic. She just making sure she is one the same side as the money.

Leroy Lizard
7/16/2010, 01:37 PM

This world needs an enema I tell ya.

Meanwhile, the sporting world lionizes a golfer who not only cheats on his wife repeatedly but plays out strong rape-fantasy scenes with his mistresses.

Chuck Bao
7/16/2010, 02:25 PM
Mel's about a half a bubble off plumb. All this coverage says a lot more about us than it does about Mel though.

100% agree and spec.

Mel is probably just so used to women and men lining up to give him a bj. I guess the poor guy is so frustrated with all of the "caught-ya" media coverage and fake fidelity and morality crap that he is understandably seething in hate and anger.

With that being said, it really makes my blood boil to hear a man speaking to his wife/girlfriend like that. Mel is toast, as far as I am concerned.

And, does anyone else suspect that Tiger won't regain his game until he starts getting a little something extra on the side?

Okla-homey
7/17/2010, 07:29 AM
The latest emission from said Russian ho is a photo of her scraggly front teeth behind her artificially plumped lips she says was taken after mel hit her in the mouth. Said teeth are without the cheap veneers she bought to hide their ugliness. Of course, she asserts Mel hit her in the mouth and knocked off the veneers. Funny thing. No soft tissue damage to her lips or gums. Just the scraggly veneer-less teeth.

JohnnyMack
7/17/2010, 09:00 AM
Wait, Mel's "raped by a pack of ******s" comment isn't his fault?

Accountability.

It's what's for breakfast.

KABOOKIE
7/17/2010, 11:20 AM
Whoa! That's a serious crime there JM. Besides, it was a slander against Schwarzes so, the Jews will be happy.

Okla-homey
7/18/2010, 12:50 PM
Mel's people have announced he's sold-off his US properties and is going home to Oz, with his ex-wife who has stood by him through the Russian ho's extortion scheme. He's had enough. I hope he finds peace.

Crucifax Autumn
7/18/2010, 01:33 PM
Wasn't he raised in New York?

JohnnyMack
7/18/2010, 03:08 PM
Mel's people have announced he's sold-off his US properties and is going home to Oz, with his ex-wife who has stood by him through the Russian ho's extortion scheme. He's had enough. I hope he finds peace.

Who gives a ****?

royalfan5
7/18/2010, 03:34 PM

Of course if he would have learned to handle his booze, and not ****ed around on the mother of his 8 kids he wouldn't have these problems. I have a hard time finding much sympathy for him.

Frozen Sooner
7/18/2010, 03:40 PM
These our witness, Homey. Us suffer bad. Us want justice. Want Thunderdome!

SoonerStormchaser
7/18/2010, 03:53 PM
We don't neeeeeed another heeeeeeeeeeeeero!
http://blogs.hola.com/hongkongblues/tina%20cajera.jpg

Frozen Sooner
7/18/2010, 04:12 PM
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/edq13/enhanced-buzz-17255-1278972726-10.jpg

StoopTroup
7/18/2010, 04:34 PM
I liked Payback.