PDA

View Full Version : Lets Piece together the Miami Heat roster and figure out how good they will be...

Collier11
7/16/2010, 01:29 AM
I will add to the roster as they sign people

G- D. Wade
G- M. Chalmers
G/F- L. James
G/F- M. Miller
F/C- C. Bosh
F/C- U. Haslem
C- Z. Ilgauskas

This is what they have so far...They have 3drafted rookies and you have to think they will sign atleast 2 of them

F- D. Pittman from texas
F- J. Varnardo from miss st.
F- DeSean Butler from wvu

There is word that both Juwan Howard and Penny Hardaway (yes, that is correct) both want to play there as well but neither have signed yet

yankee
7/16/2010, 02:21 PM
a couple more guards/shooters and another veteran big man and i think this team is realistically set for next season.

Collier11
7/16/2010, 02:37 PM
Getting Miller and Haslem to take less money were big gets

the_ouskull
7/16/2010, 06:05 PM
They're still not a very big team. Sure, Z is a man-mountain, but he's also old as sh*t and probably won't be around much when it matters, or effective when he is around. Bosh is what, 6'10" or so, but doesn't have a ridiculous wingspan or anything... and Haslem is both old, AND undersized.

I think that a team with a good run game (post game, for those of you who don't habla, comprende?) could knock 'em out. Sure, it'll be hard to guard all three of those guys, but honestly, don't you just push Bosh around in the post, blind-trap him, and keep everybody else hanging out around the perimeter, daring them to shoot the ball? Even double-teaming 'Bron and Wade on the perimeter to make them give it up. Just don't double off of Miller's guy...

James: 32.9% from the arc.
Wade: 28.9% from the arc.
Bosh: 2.2 assists per game.

Those don't bode well for the Heat. Jus' sayin'. That's my $0.02.

the_ouskull

Collier11
7/16/2010, 06:58 PM
Haslem is only 30 and gave them 10 and 8 last year and Miller can shoot lights out. They do need another legit big guy who can bang around and another shooter

Eielson
7/16/2010, 07:32 PM
Gasol, Bynum, and Odom are still going to kill them inside.

the_ouskull
7/16/2010, 10:41 PM
Yarp.

Sin,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JMEk9LQAuj0/SrsCDXS5EdI/AAAAAAAAAQs/W_HiLtmW2DY/s320/56749-27300.gif