PDA

View Full Version : Class of 2012-- Dre Holman, RB, Putnam City North

meoveryouxinfinity
7/14/2010, 10:23 PM
wayyyyyyyyyyy too early, but does this guy's sophomore highlights remind you of anyone?
8eKU7q-cJ5U

Curly Bill
7/14/2010, 11:05 PM
Pretty good moves, but in the first minute I saw him run down from behind three times. Not what you want to see in a big-time back in high school games.

Tigeman
7/15/2010, 12:50 AM
Whomever #3 is on the other team is at the 30 sec. mark has some WHEELS! And pretty good height! Hmmmm

oudavid1
7/15/2010, 03:06 AM
I played with this guy, i was the Backup QB. He is a solid player but his size wont make him D1. He fumbles to much. Hes a great kid though, very nice and what you want in a young man. I just dont see him working hard enough. I hope im wrong though. He has had alot of off the field trouble in his life, his parents both passed on.

birddog
7/15/2010, 07:17 AM
HE'S A SOPHOMORE! of course he doesn't have the size.

does someone want to dig up the old Gresham thread?

starrca23
7/15/2010, 09:10 AM
I was impressed by the o-line...

sooner59
7/15/2010, 10:03 AM
AD-style runner without the speed?

Mad Dog Madsen
7/15/2010, 10:21 AM
If there's anybody in the Class of 2012 I would like to get... it would be Dorial Green! He's already got the size and speed and lots of potential. I think we have a great shot.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/missouri/football/recruiting/player-Dorial-Green-98834

meoveryouxinfinity
7/15/2010, 10:36 AM
I played with this guy, i was the Backup QB. He is a solid player but his size wont make him D1. He fumbles to much. Hes a great kid though, very nice and what you want in a young man. I just dont see him working hard enough. I hope im wrong though. He has had alot of off the field trouble in his life, his parents both passed on.

I guess you'd know best. His sophomore highlight video is pretty impressive for a sophomore highlight video. He does look slowww though. And doesn't have elite size. But that could come later.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/15/2010, 11:03 AM
:D

Sooner04
7/15/2010, 11:03 AM
wayyyyyyyyyyy too early, but does this guy's sophomore highlights remind you of anyone?
Donta Hickson.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/15/2010, 11:04 AM
I played with this guy, i was the Backup QB. Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

;)

MojoRisen
7/15/2010, 11:50 AM
Keewan Jones

meoveryouxinfinity
7/15/2010, 12:42 PM
this was a trick question. Deji Karim. he's wearing the same colors and has the same number and everything ;)

oh and for you non-panthers:
http://www.sportytwits.com/2010/07/deji-karim-jags-strike-gold-with-deji-karim/

Stealth
7/15/2010, 10:18 PM
Don't post often, but, ...

Just wanted to add another vote for Dorial Green in the 2012 class.

I live in Springfield, MO. He is the first national recruit out of Springfield in many years. If you haven't looked at the link, he's 6'-6", 215 with legit sprinter's speed (he runs sprints in track season).

I have heard from a guy with a few connections to athletes in the area that we are currently his leader.

texaspokieokie
7/16/2010, 10:06 AM
he looks good to me, 5'-10" is very good size for a soph.

some of the times he got caught from behind, he was avoiding or running over
other tacklers.

how big was greg pruitt,billy sims or joe washington in soph year.

Widescreen
7/16/2010, 02:02 PM
Good moves and power. Slow.

oudavid1
7/16/2010, 03:22 PM
Well when i talk about his size i meant he seems to get bigger and not taller, but he really could become a great QB. As far as the o-line, they were pretty decent this year. but as for schedule 8 games into the year our combined opponents record was 13-35 and 7 of those winds belonged to one team (southmoore). So he did well but hes not an every down back. I want him to improve his durability. But like i said, great kid and a good friend.

oudavid1
7/16/2010, 03:26 PM
;)

Haha that was funny, to bad i was the backup backup QB. I had never played organized football until my SO year and since day one the coaches at PC North didnt wanna help me improve. Says alot about them and the 3 star recruit Sam Bradford. And did you guys know that they had Sam (heisman) and Deji (Walter Payton award winner) at the same time and didnt win it....amazing

Eielson
7/16/2010, 07:30 PM
Haha that was funny, to bad i was the backup backup QB. I had never played organized football until my SO year and since day one the coaches at PC North didnt wanna help me improve. Says alot about them and the 3 star recruit Sam Bradford. And did you guys know that they had Sam (heisman) and Deji (Walter Payton award winner) at the same time and didnt win it....amazing

Union and Jenks have won it the last 13 years or something like that and I guarantee you that they had a more impressive rosters. They're twice as big as PC North and recruit (to some extent) on top of that.

oudavid1
7/16/2010, 10:28 PM
Union and Jenks have won it the last 13 years or something like that and I guarantee you that they had a more impressive rosters. They're twice as big as PC North and recruit (to some extent) on top of that.

oh i know, but believe me......its not just the other schools that are holding PC North back.

texaspokieokie
7/17/2010, 09:52 PM
i watched the vid again. that kid looks good to me, figure in 1st semester of soph year,he's probably only 15 yrs old.

his ht. & wt. are already enough for college.

i watched part of the OU/MO game this afternoon, DeMarco was listed
(in his frosh year @ 6'- 191 lbs.

bet billy sims didn't have this kids size @ 15 yrs of age.

but then when billy was soph in hi school, he was couple yrs older.

Billy was 25 (after 5 yrs @ OU) when he got to Detroit.

SoonerSoph
8/5/2010, 05:16 PM
Good looking prospect. Kejuan Jones type back like somebody said. But there are some RB studs from Texas in 2012. Plus, a few good ones in Oklahoma i.e., Barry Sanders, Eric Dockins, Donovan Roberts, etc. that would probably get an offer first.

Doesn't mean this kid can't get a D1 scholarship and be very successful.

oudavid1
8/5/2010, 08:17 PM
Doesn't mean this kid can't get a D1 scholarship and be very successful.

I sure hope so, hes a great kid. Hes got alot of potential, i just want him to stay out of trouble. But i loved having him in the back field with me. Even though i wanted to be under center :(

Ruf/Nek7
8/9/2010, 12:24 PM
Try Jonathan Gray out of Aledo, TX. He will definitely remind you of several different backs. This kid is the real deal

setem
8/9/2010, 04:53 PM
It is a proud day for me! I coached this young man in little league baseball. I had him when he was 12 and 13 and he was the faster kid in the league. He would bunt for infield singles and steal every base! He is a good boy and I have been saying the entire time I have known him that if he works hard he could be a blue chipper! His grandmother has raised him well and I felt do sorry for him when his mother passed. He is a great kid and I would love to have him as a Sooner!