JohnnyMack
7/12/2010, 01:38 PM
This site is awesome!

http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/

Wonderful quotes like this one from Ann Coulter:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4zeeiTyyE1qbauyyo1_500.jpg

Another gem from Barbara Bush:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0vdezoiD91qbauyyo1_500.jpg

The Words Of Christians In The Mouth Of Christ.

Enjoy!

OklahomaTuba
7/12/2010, 01:41 PM
What? No Tea-Party Mohammad?

For the atheist version of this we could get the words of communists from the mouth of Stalin or Mao.

KC//CRIMSON
7/12/2010, 02:22 PM
Glenn Beck

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/8121/slide_8121_108365_large.jpg

C&CDean
7/12/2010, 02:45 PM
ha ha, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are...

meh

KC//CRIMSON
7/12/2010, 02:46 PM
Rush Limbaugh

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/8121/slide_8121_108287_large.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
7/12/2010, 08:55 PM
Even Jesus would get arrested in Arizona. Long hair, dark skin, wearing sandals, hard-working, no papers.

just sayin........

GrapevineSooner
7/13/2010, 07:32 AM
Even Jesus would get arrested in Arizona. Long hair, dark skin, wearing sandals, hard-working, no papers.

just sayin........

Well, yeah.

Since the 1952 Federal Immigration Act requires documentation.

just sayin........

SanJoaquinSooner
7/13/2010, 07:59 AM
Well, yeah.

just sayin........

While he's being held, they'll have to find something besides Frito chili pie to feed him. Not kosher with all that cheese on top of the chili.

KC//CRIMSON
7/13/2010, 08:32 AM
Well, yeah.

just sayin........

Okay, Pontius Grapevine. :D

yermom
7/13/2010, 08:34 AM

just sayin........

the guy that mows my lawn?

KC//CRIMSON
7/13/2010, 08:38 AM
the guy that mows my lawn?

No, that's this guy. -------> http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/xmanden/dajesus.gif

Bourbon St Sooner
7/13/2010, 08:40 AM
The guy at gifbin.com?

KC//CRIMSON
7/13/2010, 09:46 AM
More Americans Concerned Illegal Immigrants Will Take Their Spot On Couch
July 13, 2010

LOS ANGELES—According to a Los Angeles Times survey published Tuesday, an increasing number of Americans believe undocumented immigrants pose a threat to their favored spot on the couch, with many expressing concern that illegal aliens are "actively plotting" to take their seat as early as the next time they get up to go to the kitchen or bathroom. "I've been sitting on this part of the couch for 40 years, and I'll be damned if some foreigner thinks he can sit down right here where my father sat, and my grandfather before him," survey respondent Earl Lockwood of Tulsa, OK said. "I earned this spot." The poll also found that a majority of Americans support the recently enacted Arizona law requiring immigrants to present proper identification before calling dibs on a particular seat.http://media.theonion.com/img/icons/terminator.gif

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/14/2010, 02:13 PM
From DoubleD, on another board:

"Most of the American public doesn't have a clue. By that I mean they do not understand what brought this nation forth and they do not understand what is needed to keep it.
It is also sad that the people who do recognize what is going down are painted as racists and redneck. I never thought I would live to an age where American values were attacked and devalued to such a degree that we truly face an end to the freedom and style of living our relatives fought and died for.
I can't be nice about this. Obama is a prepuce of the highest order and has no idea of what it is like to be an American. The idiots who support him deserve everything they get."

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 02:16 PM
This thread resembles the cutting room floor at The Onion.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 02:57 PM
This thread resembles The Onion.

Whew! Nothing gets by you, stretch.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 03:02 PM
Whew! Nothing gets by you, stretch.

You look like the man who cleans up the cutting room floor at The Onion.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 03:07 PM
Nothing say's "I'm witty" like recycling your own jokes.

+1

Ike
7/14/2010, 03:29 PM
I liked this one:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0koi6P6U71qbauyyo1_500.jpg

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 03:31 PM
It's funny because Jesus would have been a liberal.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 04:24 PM

Yeah, I'm sure the Libs would have loved his moral stances.

C&CDean
7/14/2010, 04:28 PM

Yeah boy, I'd bet he'd be all down with killing unborn babies, butt-****ing multiple male partners while sucking a dick, and lazy **********s laying around stealing money from hard working folks. Or better yet, I bet he'd be downright giddy over some jagoff throwing feces on a picture of Jesus and a bunch of other jagoffs going "ooh, that's art."

Meh. You're full of **** Sergio.

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 04:38 PM
Sigh.

Why is Jesus a Liberal?

Webster's dictionary defines a Liberal as one who is open minded, not
strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional or established forms or
ways. Jesus was a pluralist Liberal who taught that one need not
conform to strict and orthodox views of God, religion, and life. He
rejected greed, violence, the glorification of power, the amassing of
wealth without social balance, and the personal judging of others, their
lifestyles and beliefs.

Over and over again, He taught us to believe in and live a spiritual and
ethical life based in our essential, inherent goodness. What Jesus
promoted was succinct set of spiritual principals and a way of life
based upon the of love, compassion, tolerance, and a strong belief in
the importance in giving and of generosity to those in need.

While not Biblical scholars, our common sense understanding of His
lessons as philosophically and politically Liberal is founded upon Jesus'
own words (see quotes below), modern interpretations of Liberation
Theology, and in the positive, loving and compassionate application of
His teachings - from the many early Saints to Mother Theresa and
Liberation Theology.

Certainly, Jesus brought a radically Liberal theology to the Orthodox
believers of his time. Jesus IS a Liberal even today because now more
than ever, His principals align with the very core of Liberal Beliefs.

Corporate Greed and the Religion of Wealth: In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other
sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle;
he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against
all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.] Truly, I say unto you, it will
be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23] You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

Paying Taxes & Separation of Church & State: Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the
things that are God's. [Matthew 22:21]

Community: Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
[Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

Equality & Social Programs: But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed,
because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

But I'm not even a Christian. What do I care?

Also, Dean, I think you have a pretty funny/limited idea about what constitutes liberal-people. I guess all Conservatives are racists and own guns, or something like that...yeah?

C&CDean
7/14/2010, 04:39 PM
I don't know, why do you? Jesus is a fairy tale, remember?

C&CDean
7/14/2010, 04:40 PM
And your cut & paste from some uber-left fag was gay.

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 04:41 PM
And your cut & paste from some uber-left fag was gay.

This sentence makes no sense, but I think I got the jest.

Also, people who use hate-speech regarding homosexuality are deplorable.

GrapevineSooner
7/14/2010, 04:42 PM
I guess all Conservatives are racists

That's all your posts in a nutshell.

But you're 22 and have the world all figured out, right kid?

C&CDean
7/14/2010, 04:42 PM
Because it's not really sentence. Everyone knows you don't start a sentence with "and." DOH.

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 04:43 PM
Because it's not really sentence. Everyone knows you don't start a sentence with "and." DOH.

Actually, that's not true; it's perfectly acceptable. And I do it sometimes.

C&CDean
7/14/2010, 04:45 PM
Good on you Sergio. I'm going to $3 burger night. You do believe in $3 burgers, right?

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 04:46 PM
Good on you Sergio. I'm going to $3 burger night. You do believe in $3 burgers, right?

$3 burgers died for our sins.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 04:46 PM
Sigh.

But I'm not even a Christian. What do I care?

Also, Dean, I think you have a pretty funny/limited idea about what constitutes liberal-people. I guess all Conservatives are racists and own guns, or something like that...yeah?

Jesus open-minded? Are you insane?

Almost none of the statements you quoted are correct.

GrapevineSooner
7/14/2010, 04:47 PM
And BTW, I like the site.

I personally think the tea party movement would have more credibility if they stuck to fiscal conservatism and left the social cons out.

But that'll never happen.

Serge Ibaka
7/14/2010, 04:48 PM
And BTW, I like the site.

I personally think the tea party movement would have more credibility if they stuck to fiscal conservatism and left the social cons out.

But that'll never happen.

+1.

I refuse to believe that many key figures in the GOP leadership care about protecting "traditional" marriage or unborn fetuses. But they've gotten a lot of votes by pretending that they do.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 04:56 PM
Patton Oswalt: Let's not forget who killed Jesus -- ambitious politicians pandering to religious conservatives. #PontiusPalin

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:03 PM
Patton Oswalt: Let's not forget who killed Jesus -- ambitious politicians pandering to religious conservatives. #PontiusPalin

And those religious conservatives were Jews. So Oswalt is doing nothing more than supporting anti-Semitism.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 05:06 PM
And those religious conservatives were Jews. So Oswalt is doing nothing more than supporting anti-Semitism.

Yeah, that's what he's doing, s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, that's what he's doing, s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Can't have it both ways. If you are going to call out Jesus' persecutors for being stodgy conservatives, then you need to call them out for being Jewish. It's the same logic.

OUMallen
7/14/2010, 05:21 PM
Can't have it both ways. If you are going to call out Jesus' persecutors for being stodgy conservatives, then you need to call them out for being Jewish. It's the same logic.

And here we go folks, never before have I seen such a concise example of prejudice!

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 05:24 PM

As per usual, you're trying to over-think your bowel movements.

Jesus was just a reference. As in, the people who presently use Jesus to further their own agenda have a lot in common with those that crucified him.

Get it? Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

So, of course the vaguely educated (you) tried to take advantage and use the anti-semitic card.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:36 PM
As per usual, you're trying to over-think your bowel movements.

Jesus was just a reference. As in, the people who presently use Jesus to further their own agenda have a lot in common with those that crucified him.

Go back to the statement in question:

"Let's not forget who killed Jesus -- ambitious politicians pandering to religious conservatives."

The meaning is clear: Religious conservatives are bad because they helped kill Jesus. But these religious conservatives were also Jews. So using the exact same logic, we can state that Jews are bad because they helped kill Jesus.

If you omitted context that places the statement in a different light, then that's your mistake, not mine.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 05:38 PM
Oh, sky cake. Why are you so delicious?!!

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:40 PM
And here we go folks, never before have I seen such a concise example of prejudice!

I'm just pointing out the fallacy in such logic. If anything, I am discounting the fact that Jews should be blamed for helping along Jesus' persecution. By the same token, religious conservatives can't be blamed either.

If you blame one group; you must blame the other.

tommieharris91
7/14/2010, 05:42 PM

Considering that Christianity (or Islam or a lot of other religions) could not have possibly existed back then, it was awful tough not to be Jewish. And by the same extension of your failogic, those religious conservatives (high priests) both crucified a lot of their own and lived hating the religion they preached.

See, I can deduce in logical fallacies too.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:51 PM
Considering that Christianity (or Islam or a lot of other religions) could not have possibly existed back then, it was awful tough not to be Jewish.

Christianity certainly existed. The very definition of Christianity would have applied to all those that believed Jesus was their Lord and Savior. Jesus was likely the first Christian. (He certainly believed that he was the Son of God.) His apostles were Christian too.

I'm not sure how many Jews lived at the time of Jesus. I would guess that Jews were probably a minority at that time. Certainly not everyone was Jewish.

And by the same extension of your failogic, those religious conservatives (high priests) both crucified a lot of their own and lived hating the religion they preached.

See, I can deduce in logical fallacies too.

The whole argument that religious conservatism is to blame for Jesus' persecution is stupid and faulty. It's just a stupid statement that sounds right on the surface of it, but makes no sense if you really think about it.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 05:55 PM
It's just a statement that sounds right on the surface but makes no sense if you really over-think it like I always do.

smartest thing you've said all day, stretch.

Leroy Lizard
7/14/2010, 05:57 PM
smartest thing you've said all day, stretch.

It's one thing to change someone's quote. It's quite another to change it and then use it to try and prove a point.

KC//CRIMSON
7/14/2010, 06:18 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0klfimdE11qbauyyo1_500.jpg

MR2-Sooner86
7/14/2010, 07:01 PM
I'm going to $3 burger night.

Tulsa says, "You're welcome!" :D

As for the site, why are they going after tea party members? I agree with several stances on the tea party but not how it was suddenly taken over. I'm seeing Republican members quoted there and not tea party organizers. Just because the GOP claims the tea party was their idea doesn't mean it's true.