PDA

View Full Version : Some people need to be lototomized

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 12:20 PM
'Barefoot Bandit's 2-year run from law is over (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_bahamas_teen_fugitive#mwpphu-container)

So I guess the "Barefoot Bandit" got caught and reading the article I came across this...

Harris-Moore has nearly 58,000 fans on Facebook, some of whom on Sunday posted disappointed messages or promoted T-Shirts and tote bags with the words "Free Colton!" and "Let Colton Fly!"

So I decided to go to the Facebook page and here's just some of the messages I saw.

If people are rich enough to HAVE boats, airplanes, and "luxury cars", then it shouldn't completely devastate them if they're stolen. Get your sticks out of your asses people.

Those of you who are happy he got caught are only jealous of your own dull, meaningless lives.

I love you stupid people who cheer for the downfall of this kid while you remain slaves to corporate criminals who rob you, your children, and your planet and you don't do a goddamn thing about it, in fact, you admire those scumbags and secretly wish you could get away with the **** they do. Your persecution of Colton... is actually your frustration with the fact that you know you are getting robbed, cheated and used and it's also a manifestation of the fact that you hate yourself for not doing **** about it. I hope all you bastards who are happy this kid gets busted spend your next life getting EXACTLY what you wish on him. Kid has more balls than any of you losers EVER will. In fact I hope he escapes again and invades your suburban enclave and steals your boat, car, and your ****in' airplane. God I hate rich white Americans.

There should be more kids like him. At least he has guts.

I would have given him what he needed to help him. And if I was rich enough to have a plane for him to steal, I would have insurance on it, so no harm no foul.

He did what it took to survive, yeah he stole some planes and broke into homes but he didnt hurt anyone and it was nice of him to leave a donation at the animal clinic :)

You have never hurt everyone, except the rich and their pocketbooks (who really cares about that?). I hope you are okay and survive all of this scrutiny. I love your stories.

It kinda reminds me of robin hood.. Stealing from the rich giving stories to every one else.:)

You're like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde.

I start to believe I know how stupid people are but then they pull a fast one and keep surprising me.

Okla-homey
7/11/2010, 03:00 PM
Look in the bright side. His cellmates shall surely impose whimpering and bleeding from the bee-hind. Frequently.:D

yankee
7/11/2010, 03:06 PM
just went to the facebook page...that's some funny stuff.

GKeeper316
7/11/2010, 03:06 PM
Look in the bright side. His cellmates shall surely impose whimpering and bleeding from the bee-hind. Frequently.:D

no dude. he'll be an alpha dog in prison. criminals love high-profile criminals.

Okla-homey
7/11/2010, 03:12 PM
no dude. he'll be an alpha dog in prison. criminals love high-profile criminals.

even skinny white boys?

Leroy Lizard
7/11/2010, 03:30 PM
It will be a new test of survival skills. Not even sure Survivorman or Bear Grylls could stomach what he will experience.

AlbqSooner
7/11/2010, 03:54 PM
He is a nice looking, smallish, young man. THAT is what criminals in prison love.

delhalew
7/11/2010, 03:55 PM
Once Rolling Stone gives you a write up, every moron with a keyboard will sing your praises.

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2010, 03:57 PM
Your answer to someone being stupid is to make them even more stupid?

delhalew
7/11/2010, 04:00 PM
Does this have something to do with tator tots?

Tulsa_Fireman
7/11/2010, 04:37 PM
It will be a new test of survival skills. Not even sure Survivorman or Bear Grylls could stomach what he will experience.

That's probably exactly where he'll feel the experience, knowing the usual rumors about prison cellmates.

StoopTroup
7/11/2010, 04:43 PM
I'd say he'd last longer in the joint than Leroid.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/11/2010, 05:05 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Surprise-Buttsekz/3/surprise-buttsecks-cat.jpg

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 05:32 PM
Your answer to someone being stupid is to make them even more stupid?

We could harvest their organs and do those medical experiments those human rights groups complain about then. About as good as it's going to get cause it's illegal to shoot them :mad:

Leroy Lizard
7/11/2010, 05:39 PM
I'd say he'd last longer in the joint than Leroid.

Dude, give it a rest.

GKeeper316
7/11/2010, 05:42 PM
leroy would quickly earn the prison-name "Sugar"

KC//CRIMSON
7/11/2010, 05:54 PM
leroy would quickly earn the prison-name "Sugar Tits"

+1

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2010, 06:19 PM
Crap, I just noticed that "lobotomized" is misspelled in the thread title. Gold, Jerry! Ovaltine!

delhalew
7/11/2010, 06:47 PM
Why the hell else would I be babbling about tator tots.

C&CDean
7/11/2010, 07:21 PM
Crap, I just noticed that "lobotomized" is misspelled in the thread title. Gold, Jerry! Ovaltine!

For a junior wannabe lawyer, you missed a lot of **** right there. When I clicked on the South Oval, it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Jacie
7/11/2010, 09:02 PM
When I saw the title I thought there must be a reason it was intentionally spelled like that, because if it were an error it would mean . . .

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 09:30 PM
HOLY **** I MISSPELLED A WORD!!!

This must mean those people I was talking about are automatically smarter than me and right with me being wrong. I'm an utter failure at trying to make a post or argument.

Now I know what it's like to be Obama :(

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2010, 09:44 PM
HOLY **** I MISSPELLED A WORD!!!

This must mean those people I was talking about are automatically smarter than me and right with me being wrong. I'm an utter failure at trying to make a post or argument.

Now I know what it's like to be Obama :(

What, people criticize you for fairly small and unimportant things? Yeah, I agree, that kind of is like the President.

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 09:48 PM
What, people criticize you for fairly small and unimportant things? Yeah, I agree, that kind of is like the President.

Thanks for agreeing Froz. I look for your support come November.

delhalew
7/11/2010, 09:58 PM
We're just funnin' MR2, but just out curiousity are you a closet Toto fan.

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 10:00 PM
We're just funnin' MR2, but just out curiousity are you a closet Toto fan.

I plead the 5th.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/12/2010, 12:45 AM
Whatta country!

the_ouskull
7/12/2010, 03:09 PM
It's the only reason I opened the thread. Well, that and I agree with what the original poster MEANT to say, even if their own spelling suggests that maybe they should also be a candidate...

the_ouskull

Serge Ibaka
7/12/2010, 04:57 PM
While the dude did commit real crimes (and he deserves what is coming to him), I will never feel sorry for a person when their airplane, boat, or luxury car is stolen.

Romanticizing these sorts of criminals is fairly common. Robin Hood, dude! Also, that one movie (Catch Me if You Can?).

C&CDean
7/12/2010, 05:00 PM
While the dude did commit real crimes (and he deserves what is coming to him), I will never feel sorry for a person when their airplane, boat, or luxury car is stolen.

Karl? Fidel? WTF is wrong with you? A person works his *** off and buys a nice car or boat, some POS (with whom you obviously much more closely identify) steals it. It's all good, mother****er didn't need that big car anyhow.

You're a commie's commie comrade.

You only feel sorry if some average dude gets robbed huh? :rolleyes:

Jacie
7/13/2010, 09:51 AM
Romanticizing these sorts of criminals is fairly common. Robin Hood, dude! Also, that one movie (Catch Me if You Can?).

One!

The thief (or bad guy)-as-hero is an entire Hollywood genre . . .

MR2-Sooner86
7/13/2010, 12:51 PM

So my friend who went to school and got two masters degrees and spent half of his life poor and finally saved up the money to buy a boat, doesn't need it?
My other friend who just got out of med school, got a very nice job, and bought a new BMW is selfish?
My father, who has his pilot's license, was very close to buying his own plane after saving up because he loves to fly, was about to waste money?

I really hope you become HIV positive soon.

soonerboomer93
7/13/2010, 01:10 PM

kewl, does that mean we can send him to your house, watch him rob you blind and you won't call the police?

KC//CRIMSON
7/13/2010, 01:27 PM
I really hope you become HIV positive soon.

Looks like that lototomy is kicking in again.

MR2-Sooner86
7/13/2010, 01:32 PM
Looks like that lototomy is kicking in again.

Sorry but anybody who has no problem with people getting their stuff stolen is really a piece of ****. I don't care where you come from. People I know with nice stuff went to school, worked their *** off, and saved up where they could purchase it without it breaking the bank. They did nothing wrong and all of a sudden this ******* comes along and says they did and if they get screwed over they deserved it and were asking for it? **** that!

Serge Ibaka
7/13/2010, 01:44 PM
oh my! Well, dudes, my assumption is that the theft of these various vehicles (and any damages that occurred during the act) were covered by their insurance policies. There's far more suffering out there, however, and these robberies seem more like an inconvenience upon the victims than acts of great terror, imo. Stealing is much more sad when it actually affects the victim's quality of life.

I will take by my words a little bit and say I DO feel sorry for those people--but, ya'know, in a dude! that sucks! you had to go a day without playing on your boat? bummer! way. Maybe those people did have to pocket a little bit of the expense, and that sucks too.

And truly insurance would be cheaper if people (like the jerk in question) did not steal things--but what are you going to do? I don't steal things. Why do other people steal things? The easy answer is that some people are poor and they have no other direction or hope to gain in an honest way, but that doesn't make sense in this case. More likely, our culture's obsession with material objects (and the distinction of power and class via possessions) explains the Barefoot Bandit.

Also, MR2-Sooner86, you will be sad to know that I was recently tested for HIV, and it came out negative. Bummer! Maybe next time though. Also:

all of a sudden this ******* comes along and says they did and if they get screwed over they deserved it and were asking for it? **** that!

I never said that. I said the perpetrator deserves what is coming to him. You cannot read well. I don't blame you though; I blame the schools.

Crucifax Autumn
7/13/2010, 04:02 PM
Come on now. You guys have to feel sorry for the poor kid. I mean really...He doesn't even have shoes!

MR2-Sooner86
7/13/2010, 05:24 PM
oh my! Well, dudes, my assumption is that the theft of these various vehicles (and any damages that occurred during the act) were covered by their insurance policies. There's far more suffering out there, however, and these robberies seem more like an inconvenience upon the victims than acts of great terror, imo. Stealing is much more sad when it actually affects the victim's quality of life.

I will take by my words a little bit and say I DO feel sorry for those people--but, ya'know, in a dude! that sucks! you had to go a day without playing on your boat? bummer! way. Maybe those people did have to pocket a little bit of the expense, and that sucks too.

And truly insurance would be cheaper if people (like the jerk in question) did not steal things--but what are you going to do? I don't steal things. Why do other people steal things? The easy answer is that some people are poor and they have no other direction or hope to gain in an honest way, but that doesn't make sense in this case. More likely, our culture's obsession with material objects (and the distinction of power and class via possessions) explains the Barefoot Bandit.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/MaxVest/backpedal.jpg

Also, MR2-Sooner86, you will be sad to know that I was recently tested for HIV, and it came out negative. Bummer! Maybe next time though.

Makes me wonder what you're doing in the first place to go get tested :eek:

I never said that. I said the perpetrator deserves what is coming to him. You cannot read well. I don't blame you though; I blame the schools.

Funny because I know I saw this, "I will never feel sorry for a person when their airplane, boat, or luxury car is stolen." or maybe I'm just seeing things.

Can't deny what you said slick.

Serge Ibaka
7/13/2010, 05:55 PM
Funny because I know I saw this, "I will never feel sorry for a person when their airplane, boat, or luxury car is stolen." or maybe I'm just seeing things.

Can't deny what you said slick.

Duh: This is not the same as saying that the victims deserved to have their things stolen.

Furthermore, all sexually active people not in longstanding, monogamous relationships should get tested for HIV. It's the socially-responsible thing to do. There's many opportunities for free-screenings. Schedule your appointment today!

MR2-Sooner86
7/13/2010, 08:28 PM
Duh: This is not the same as saying that the victims deserved to have their things stolen.

If you're not sorry for them you don't care for them and by not caring you don't see them as a victim of a crime and if they're not a victim of a crime when their stuff is stolen then obviously they deserved it or were asking for it. Yeah, I just used that logic :pop:

Furthermore, all sexually active people not in longstanding, monogamous relationships should get tested for HIV. It's the socially-responsible thing to do. There's many opportunities for free-screenings. Schedule your appointment today!

Was talking more about shooting up drugs.

Breadburner
7/13/2010, 09:51 PM
6'5" white boy on the run from the popo crash lands a plane on an Island....Genius.....