PDA

View Full Version : Funnier than a fart in church!!

Lott's Bandana
7/10/2010, 04:39 PM
Message board greatness:

http://www.urbanmonarch.com/fiber-one-chewy-bars-stomach-problems-gas/

When i eat fiber one, I fart like i never did before, and the farts that the fiber bars produce are lethal. I even can’t stand the smell of those farts. I really like those bars but this is my only problem.
so i’m not the only one! i’ve recently tried these bars after my boss had given me one as we were on our way to a conference…to my embarassement, i stunk up condo we rented time we got there. but i’m like, hey, that’s a good thing, gets the train going which is healthy. …so when i get home i buy a crap load of them and boom,,all this gas and #2 dump emergencies
I think that the Fiber One bars are a delicious, healthy and nutritious snack, and the increased passing of gas is healthy and enjoyable.
I find that my fiber one bar farts are not only the worst smalling ever, but they seem to be hotter too. You know, the kind of fart that burns your *******. Fiber One Bars can burn in hell!
My social life, however, has significantly declined since I began. My farts, which occur every 3-5 minutes on the dot, release an almost sickening odor, which is akin to the smell of a burning pile of rubber bands. I find that after one or two shots are fired, a majority of the room has mysteriously vanished. One time I had three at once and damn near soiled myself playing cards with my grandparents. There should be some kind of Surgeon General’s warning on these bars....and so many more!

StoopTroup
7/10/2010, 10:30 PM
You wouldn't think it's funny after eating one of those Mother Jumpers.

Abdominal Distention!

I can't imagine what would happen if you ate a whole box of those...

soonerinabilene
7/10/2010, 10:43 PM
yet another forum that is more productive than orangepower.

Curly Bill
7/10/2010, 11:00 PM
I've never tried em, but I must say I'm curious now.

StoopTroup
7/10/2010, 11:07 PM
*** Rockets

AlbqSooner
7/11/2010, 08:20 AM
I never cease to be amazed at the diversity of material posted on the South Oval.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
7/11/2010, 09:54 AM
Kinda makes me think of the Kansas game in 08
My BIL and i had gone up fer the game
Got a room Caint member what Motel
Any way I had 2 of the Bran muffins fer a Breakfast deal and we headed to the TG
I made it 1/2 way thru the Game and had to leave I was hurtin so bad. I needed to Fart somethin fierce. But i were to skeered to trust it :O

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 10:14 AM
Hmmmmmm

The other night my roommate and I were extremely hungry. As we search our empty cabinets we came across the devil in disguise, Fiber One Chocolate Chip Bars. We are not sure how they got there but we went in for the kill. To our surprise it was some of the most tastiest snacks to hit our lips. After we devoured our first bar we quickly moved on to our second. Before the night was over I had sucked down 3 while my roommate hit up 5.

The next morning our *******s were blowing more gas than Mobil. It was AMAZING!!!! Never before did I think human can fart as much as I did. I’m a teacher and literally had to run out into to the hall, fart real quick and go back in and finish the lesson. Along with that I was crop dusting the **** out of my students, and making them take the blame for the stink. My roommate experienced similar issues. He works in close quarters to other co-workers and unfortunately they experienced the wrath of Fiber One as well. He tried to hold it in as best as possible, but it’s like trying to plug an erupting volcano. We couldn’t believe it!!!! By the end of the day, we estimated that we farted over 500 times combined. No joke whatsoever - I have absolutely no reason to lie about such an embarrassing day in my life.

If you don’t believe me, then put yourself to the test. I personally dare you to try having 3 of these bad boys, or better yet shoot for 6. This is no ****ing joke, I seriously thought I had to go to the emergency room.

Happy farting!!

MR2-Sooner86
7/11/2010, 10:16 AM
This is true love.

Thank you to General Mills!! I bow down to you. Now I finally have a weapon to use against my husband who truly thinks that farting is foreplay, or in the least his own personal mating call.

I wonder what he will think when I out-fart him?

StoopTroup
7/11/2010, 11:28 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/dutch_oven_industries_sweet_smells_mens_longsleeve _tshirt-p235515140334215278yb4a_400.jpg

soonerboomer93
7/11/2010, 12:35 PM
I've had them, they give me gas.

I crop dust my co-workers.

Then I switched to a different granola/high fiber bar. Less calories, less crud in it, no gas. My crop dusting fun has left :(.

olevetonahill
7/11/2010, 12:55 PM
So yer sayin ya only gettin 1/2 the benefit of em huh ?

ouwasp
7/11/2010, 01:09 PM
I got a box on a whim one day and the results... caused so much pain.

Fiber One Bars are intestinal land mines.

Needless to say the rest of the box was donated to the employees lounge; had to share my pain.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/11/2010, 04:40 PM
*** Rockets

Trouser puffs