PDA

View Full Version : 2010 SF.com Tailgates!

C&CDean
7/8/2010, 09:58 AM
Alright kids, we're inside of 60-days til kickoff of the 2010-11 OU football National Championship quest. This, of course means it's time to start thinking/talking about this year's tailgate parties.

It looks like we will be in the same most excellent location in the parking lot of the Casa Blanca building on the NW corner of Jenkins and Boyd.

Momma will be throwing together the menus and the likker, etc. When we get closer to each tailgate I will announce the menu for that day. As always, feel free to bring a dish or dessert or whatever you feel like.

For all those folks who've never attended one of our tailgates, here's the deal:

-Free food, beer (multiple domestics and 6-point imports), soft drinks, likker, etc.
-His/hers porta-turlets, shade canopies, chairs, etc.
-Satellite TV for watching all the games
-Tip jar for donating to the cause if you can afford to
-Outstanding Sooner raffle items (OU memorabilia type stuff) for purchase to help offset the expenses
-On-site parking for $20 or you may purchase a season parking pass for $90 ($15 per game)
-Sponsorship - if you would like to really help us out, we need some tailgate sponsors. You can do it as an individual, or with a group of others. You can have your business do it if you wish. A sponsorship is $300, and it includes a free season parking pass.

If you're interested in the parking pass or a sponsorship, please send me a peem and I'll give you the address to mail the check.

Let's party hardy and enjoy an excellent home football schedule like champions.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/8/2010, 11:18 AM
we'll do a half again

Okla-homey
7/8/2010, 12:23 PM
And can we get thru a season without some Delbert backing in to one of those steel bollards in the pavement at the site and crumpling his fender? kplzthx.

StoopTroup
7/8/2010, 12:26 PM
we'll do a half again

Sent ya a PM

C&CDean
7/8/2010, 01:33 PM
And can we get thru a season without some Delbert backing in to one of those steel bollards in the pavement at the site and crumpling his fender? kplzthx.

It was a bumper, not a fender I'll have you know.

delhalew
7/16/2010, 11:40 AM
This is very exiting. I'm gonna be pissed if I don't finally get to come party this year.

TUSooner
8/17/2010, 10:13 PM
I might actually make to at least 1 or 2 this year. :) :) :)

proud gonzo
8/17/2010, 10:22 PM
I'll try to make it to a couple of tailgates this year, but I can't sponsor one--I'm getting married in less than two months and I'm broke. And no, I'm not getting married on gameday.

setem
8/18/2010, 12:54 PM
Will Milk-Steak be served at any of the tailgates?

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 02:06 PM
Since I ain't got a clue what that is, prolly not.

Soonerus
8/18/2010, 09:39 PM
How about Lloyd Noble ???

Okla-homey
8/19/2010, 06:53 AM
How about Lloyd Noble ???

I don't think his family would approve of Dean serving Lloyd. Besides, I don't even know where he's buried.