PDA

View Full Version : Demarco Vid

Collier11
7/5/2010, 02:39 AM
This has been posted many times but I cant get enough of it, hopefully this season we get 2007 Demarco back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zIVl4CaSEo

gaylordfan1
7/5/2010, 08:10 AM
Yea, me either. Thats why I watched it.... again!

meoveryouxinfinity
7/5/2010, 11:09 AM
Murray + Broyles might be the 2 most dynamic players in the Big XII. Of course, I am biased. Jerrod Johnson has nothing on those two.

goingoneight
7/5/2010, 11:29 PM
If the kid ever gets a chance (AKA a full-run without crazy fluke injuries), he's one of the best players of the Stoops era.
I wish the coaching staff would let him back on kickoff returns. Madu and Franks had nothing to offer, and the guys behind them don't look too promising. Seriously... what injuries has DM suffered that one can't suffer worse running between the tackles or catching swing passes?

Broyles and Murray on kickoff returns could be something unlike any team has seen the last 15 years or so.

gaylordfan1
7/6/2010, 07:57 AM
I thought R. Lewis was returning kicks solo.

Hot Rod
7/6/2010, 09:25 AM
Broyles and Murray on kickoff returns could be something unlike any team has seen the last 15 years or so.

Especially with Broyles' previous Punt Returns for TDs and both of their abilities to cut across the field and make defenders miss to make TDs.

I would like to see another TD run from Murray like the 2007 RRR game. :pop:

goingoneight
7/6/2010, 11:45 AM
I thought R. Lewis was returning kicks solo.

Is this one of those "Chuck Norris is so awesome..." jokes or is it true? He returned KOs and punts before, but he's quite a bit bigger than some of OUr other returnmen. Speed and moves will do ya the most damage on ST.

htownsooner7
7/6/2010, 02:09 PM
Electric as they come. Maybe this is the year where he puts it all together.

KantoSooner
7/6/2010, 04:59 PM
I am still smiling from the double fake he throws on the Tulsa defender at the 1:19 mark.
I think the Tulsa guy broke his own ankle.

spatton713
7/6/2010, 07:50 PM
This has been posted many times but I cant get enough of it, hopefully this season we get 2007 Demarco back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zIVl4CaSEo

god i hope he has a heisman year

Collier11
7/6/2010, 09:51 PM
Im just hoping for a solid 1200 yard type season with 10-15 TDs, I really hope he can return kicks again

gaylordfan1
7/7/2010, 09:51 AM
Who else would be the return man of not Murray? Madu had little to no success last year.... as did Franks. I don't see Calhoun or any of our fresh RB's back there. We do have some blazers coming in this summer, but that doesn't seem like a freshman duty. Chances are it will be Madu. I hope he proves himself and adds more juice to the return game.

goingoneight
7/7/2010, 11:16 AM
Madu is a good athlete, but he's prone to the kinda mistakes that make you go... "ugh... rookie."
he's had problems with ball security, he seems to be drawn to tackles, rather than being able to "make you miss" and I'm not so sure how he compares physically to the other guys out there in the 3 deep.

Him and Franks are like Reggie Smith and Lendy Holmes on kickoff returns... = "meh" mixed with a few "goddammit!"s.

Murray (for two years was the best returnman in the country) and Broyles (little Antonio Perkins clone) could really shorten the field for a young team that will need that extra help along the way.

EstablishedSooner1967
7/7/2010, 01:35 PM
That was nice.... if he could pull that off in 2010.. wow!