PDA

View Full Version : LAS Sighting

Sam Spade
7/1/2010, 12:34 AM
Watch and have a laugh. I'm sure quite a few of you on here have dreamed of watching him get his butt kicked and a finger cut off.

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIff3QNPLYA&playnext_from=TL&videos=syNcRsBi3gc

Collier11
7/1/2010, 02:56 AM
Looks like he has put on some weight :eek: :D

Sooner in Tampa
7/1/2010, 06:01 AM
A little self promotion :rolleyes:

Harry Beanbag
7/1/2010, 09:08 AM
Trollville.

Phil
7/1/2010, 09:46 AM
Stalker much?

KABOOKIE
7/1/2010, 10:24 AM
Why yes. Yes he does. :rolleyes:

Sam Spade
7/1/2010, 11:28 AM
Gettin' older.

Gettin' fatter...LOL :D

KABOOKIE
7/1/2010, 01:21 PM
I'll give it up. Your acting skills have gotten much better.

Sam Spade
7/1/2010, 01:50 PM
Not really...

Dio
7/1/2010, 04:55 PM
Wait...I thought LAS was Serge ibaka now. :confused:

Can I get some kind of chart or graph to keep track of your trolls?

TIA

:D

Collier11
7/1/2010, 05:10 PM
What is fun is that he posts with his trolls with everyone knowing that they are his trolls, im not sure how that is any fun?

KC//CRIMSON
7/1/2010, 05:22 PM
Nice. David Fincher-esque.

stoopified
7/1/2010, 06:15 PM
Wait...I thought LAS was Serge ibaka now. :confused:

Can I get some kind of chart or graph to keep track of your trolls?

TIA

:D:D

LosAngelesSooner
7/1/2010, 06:29 PM
That's funny, guys.

For the record, I don't have any Trolls on here. Sam was mine. He's another long time poster's now. I willed the password to him when I slowed down/stopped my posting on here. Yes I know who he is. No, I won't tell you who he is.

I don't know who the Ibaka guy you're referring to is, but he isn't me.

Best of luck to all of you. Wish I could be on here more often. :)

Harry Beanbag
7/1/2010, 08:15 PM
Wish I could be on here more often. :)

So do we. :D

Collier11
7/1/2010, 09:56 PM
That's funny, guys.

For the record, I don't have any Trolls on here. Sam was mine. He's another long time poster's now. I willed the password to him when I slowed down/stopped my posting on here. Yes I know who he is. No, I won't tell you who he is.

Not true, not true, not true. Miss ya LAS :D

Veritas
7/1/2010, 10:18 PM
That dude has a nice jumpshot.

picasso
7/1/2010, 10:36 PM
I think that guy played soccer for Portugal.

olevetonahill
7/1/2010, 11:02 PM
That's funny, guys.

Then if hes NOT registered properly shouldnt he be bained ? and forced to Register like the rest of us ?:rolleyes:

soonerinkaty
7/1/2010, 11:24 PM
I actually liked it.

PDXsooner
7/1/2010, 11:46 PM
Good stuff...

LosAngelesSooner
7/2/2010, 11:37 AM
Then if hes NOT registered properly shouldnt he be bained ? and forced to Register like the rest of us ?:rolleyes:You can do whatever you want to anybody. Just leave my handle alone so I can occasionally come back on here and say, "Hi," when I have a chance.

I have nothing but good wishes for everyone on here.

And, Collier, really, I pinky swear, I don't have any other handles on here. In fact, I rarely even get the chance to come on here and read stuff. I just got an email telling me about this thread and thought I'd pop in. Have a mod do a search if you don't believe me.

Gotta get back to work. Hope everyone on here has an awesome day and hopefully I can make it to a tailgate this year. :)

StoopTroup
7/2/2010, 01:36 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Spartacus's cruxifiction.

SoonerStormchaser
7/2/2010, 03:45 PM
Weren't you permabanned awhile ago?

LosAngelesSooner
7/2/2010, 04:14 PM
Weren't you permabanned awhile ago?
No. Dude, I haven't been banned/permabanned/etc period.

I am just too busy to get on here and knock heads with the usual knuckleheads. Besides, the last time I logged on here the SO thread titles looked like the titles of books on a Conspiracy Theorist's reading list. LOL

Why willfully subject yourself to that degree of idiocy? ;)

So, no. I wasn't in any trouble and I'm still not. I'm just really freakin' crazy busy with work and travel.

I just hope I'm in the US when football season rolls around this year. I don't think I could handle another year like last year when I was on the *** end of the Earth from August through November.

StoopTroup
7/2/2010, 08:42 PM
Your Woman told you to stop. We understand. :D ;)

btk108
7/2/2010, 08:48 PM
she was needing some lovin

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KI8H1ZpwIrs/0.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
7/3/2010, 03:21 AM
Your Woman told you to stop. We understand. :D ;)Heh...you'd stop too, if she told ya. ;)

I ain't gonna lie...I'm whipped. :)

Collier11
7/3/2010, 03:24 AM
whens the wedding?

LosAngelesSooner
7/3/2010, 09:14 AM
whens the wedding?We had a date picked (Jan 11th) but had to change it when Andy (the guy who plays Spartacus) unfortunately got sick and they had to push the start date for Season 2. Now we're just waiting for the dates to become firm for Season 2's shooting and the start date of Season 3 so we can try and squeeze it in between.

So we're loosely guessing it'll be around June of 2011. We should have a date picked by the end of the year. Doesn't give us much time to plan it, but we want our friends and family from OK and Jersey to make it and we have to have it in SoCal. We can't do it while she's still down in NZ. Too much travel for everyone. :)

Collier11
7/3/2010, 12:37 PM
So does the entire Posse get an invite? :D

StoopTroup
7/3/2010, 01:15 PM
He's probably gonna have to run that one by the Mrs. :D

olevetonahill
7/3/2010, 01:53 PM
And in 2012 or 2013 we get to hear about the division of assets .:eek:

StoopTroup
7/3/2010, 01:59 PM
And in 2012 or 2013 we get to hear about the division of assets .:eek:

Now Now....lol

olevetonahill
7/3/2010, 02:11 PM
Now Now....lol

Ya see im an Optimist Ima given em 1 to 2 years ;)

SoonerStormchaser
7/3/2010, 09:14 PM
LAS, I wasn't referring to you...it was Sam Spade.

Anyways, you going out on tour with the boys this round? If so, ya gonna be in Tulsa in Sept? If I'm not deployed/TDY, I'll probably be there with teh hawt wife.

Sooner04
7/3/2010, 09:24 PM
LAS, I wasn't referring to you...it was Sam Spade.

Anyways, you going out on tour with the boys this round? If so, ya gonna be in Tulsa in Sept? If I'm not deployed/TDY, I'll probably be there with teh hawt wife.
I didn't know you were Mormon.

SoonerStormchaser
7/3/2010, 09:28 PM
I hate you so much!

sooneron
7/3/2010, 10:39 PM
Wow, I didn't think that anyone was STILL using the "overly used green WASHED crosss processed look" of the late 90's still. Impressive. The content was interesting though.

Serge Ibaka
7/4/2010, 12:24 AM
Hi everybody!

But really: I thought I was supposed to be KC's troll! I'm so confused.

Can I start being my own person yet?

delhalew
7/4/2010, 12:58 AM
Hi everybody!

But really: I thought I was supposed to be KC's troll! I'm so confused.

Can I start being my own person yet?

Are you willing to quite behaving like bad a characiture of an actual person? :P

IBTT
7/4/2010, 08:55 AM
What a troll.

LosAngelesSooner
7/4/2010, 01:22 PM
Anyways, you going out on tour with the boys this round? If so, ya gonna be in Tulsa in Sept? If I'm not deployed/TDY, I'll probably be there with teh hawt wife.Sorry. I don't think I'm gonna make it on most of this tour. Just way too busy. The guys wanted me to hang with them on the (potential) South American leg of the tour, and if I'm freed up by then (October) I might, but I just don't see it. I'll try to hit a couple of the NYC area shows if I can.

So does the entire Posse get an invite? :DProbably not. But that's nothing personal. I just don't know most of you in real life and we're also trying to keep it kinda small.

And in 2012 or 2013 we get to hear about the division of assets .:eek:Kind of a ****ty thing to say.

I'm not worried about that stuff, honestly, though. I'm nigh unto 36 and I've never been engaged/married before. I think I waited a good time.

Plus, Cali has a MUCH higher success rate in marriage and a lower divorce rate than Ok and Tx. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
7/4/2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry. I don't think I'm gonna make it on most of this tour. Just way too busy. The guys wanted me to hang with them on the (potential) South American leg of the tour, and if I'm freed up by then (October) I might, but I just don't see it. I'll try to hit a couple of the NYC area shows if I can.

Dude, South America would be effing awesome!

StoopTroup
7/4/2010, 04:02 PM
Ya see im an Optimist Ima given em 1 to 2 years ;)

I know....lol

You are just so misunderstood...especially by Women...LMAO

LosAngelesSooner
7/5/2010, 01:35 AM
No...no...they understand him fine. (that's why they avoid him at all costs) ;)