NOVSooner
6/29/2010, 12:16 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5339757

picasso
6/29/2010, 12:24 PM
The quest for herb continues.

KantoSooner
6/29/2010, 01:15 PM
As much as I am tempted to say nasty things about him and UT (by extension), I'm reallly more saddened by this than anything else. What was stupid and annoying in a college kid is pathetic in a grown man. At this stage he's what? 27? and a millionaire. Getting in bar fights.
The word doooooshbag springs to mind.

Lott's Bandana
6/29/2010, 01:33 PM
Create an NFL franchise for Austin, populate it with only whorn players with ankle bracelets and only have them play home games.

Real grass on the field and brownies in the concession stands. Poles for the cheerleaders. (Jerry already thought of that)

swardboy
6/29/2010, 01:34 PM
Awww, beat me to it. I was going to title the thread "Cedric the Entertainer".

"All these white boys are ganging up on me..." CLASSIC!!!

pac10SUX
6/29/2010, 01:37 PM
Nice to know those "Book'em Horns" t-shirts are never out of date. :D

badger
6/29/2010, 01:56 PM
Lil' Ced always looked up to Ricky Williams. Said he would rather win the Heisman like his role model than beat OU (and then he got neither, lol)

Before the NFL draft, he cut off his Ricky dreads, saying that he was preparing for a job interview (this was around the time that Ricky was getting too high to stay in the NFL and was "retiring"). Then, the first-rounder sucked in Chicago, the team with absolutely no offense to stay with their monsterous defense.

Is it just me, or does returning to Texas after they leave nothing but trouble for these NFL'ers? :rolleyes:

prrriiide
6/29/2010, 02:16 PM
The quest for herb continues.

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/945075.jpg

Scott D
6/29/2010, 02:24 PM
I bet Vincent told him that the bar employee stole his new plasma TV.

85sooners
6/29/2010, 04:54 PM
:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

ashley
6/29/2010, 07:28 PM
A friend of mine at ut told me when Benson was there he never saw him smile. The coaches grew very tired of that.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2010, 07:32 PM
They just didn't see him back in his room eating cheetoh's and laughing at an episode of Spongebob between bong hits.

AlbqSooner
6/29/2010, 07:37 PM
One of Benson's attorneys, Sam Bassett, said his client "looks forward to telling his side of the story at the appropriate time."

"Though he does not entirely agree with the version of facts recited in the court filings," Bassett said, "he does not wish to make his comments public at this time."

This means his lawyer told him to STFU until they can come up with a plausible story to tell as his side of the story.:D

Scott D
6/29/2010, 08:08 PM
I'm sure we'll find out that he didn't hit anyone, but rather he was texting and that person got in his way.

Leroy Lizard
6/29/2010, 08:37 PM
One of Benson's attorneys, Sam Bassett, said his client "looks forward to telling his side of the story at the appropriate time."

Yeah, but...

Detectives invited Benson to speak with them last week but he didn't show up for a scheduled meeting, she said.

I've heard that name David Cornwell before. Is he the attorney involved in the Reggie Bush escapades?

Mississippi Sooner
6/30/2010, 09:35 AM
Yeah, but...

I've heard that name David Cornwell before. Is he the attorney involved in the Reggie Bush escapades?

Yep. He's also the attorney that got Ricky Williams reinstated.