PDA

View Full Version : Crack Whore Yelled at Me in the Dollar Store Parking Lot

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 01:20 AM
Last week, I stopped at the Dollar Store to grab a snack. I detest this place more than even Wal-Mart, but I thought what the hell...

So, I get out of my car and this skinny *** black chick with a plastic red cup in her hand comes up to me and asks me for a quarter so she can buy a "drink." I tell her I don't have one and walk off and she starts SCREAMING at me saying, "You're just a lying skinny *** white boy. I know you've got a quarter but you're just a liar!" I turn around to her and say, "Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but you aren't going to find out." So she starts screaming at me some more calling me a lying MoFo amongst other things.

Anyway, I get into the store and get my snack and I'm walking back up to the front and she sees me and looks at the cashier and says, "There's that lying little white boy! I want you to do something about him! He's just a lying white boy!" Then she suggests that I come outside because she wants to fight me. I forget her exact words but that's the jest of it.

By this time the manager hears what's going on and comes up front and tells the cashier to call the police. Meanwhile I'm paying for my **** and all I have is a 100.00 bill which REALLY pisses this black woman off because she feels pretty entitled to my quarter. She starts screaming at me again and the cashier tells the woman to get out of her store and stop harassing her customers. I start to leave, but the manager tells me to wait inside until the cops get there.

About 3 minutes later no fewer than 4...yes 4...squad cars show up to deal with this woman.

Good times...good times.

SteelCitySooner
6/29/2010, 01:23 AM
lol

SteelCitySooner
6/29/2010, 01:24 AM
only you grasshopper

sooner59
6/29/2010, 01:26 AM
Haha. Now that is comedy my friend. Why do people think that even if you did have a spare quarter, that you would want to give it to them anyway? And "to buy a drink"? LOL. Those are the people that never seem to realize that nobody owes you **** in this world. If you want something, get a ****ing job that doesn't include the words "half and half" as an option in your business greeting to customers.

yermom
6/29/2010, 01:34 AM
gah. i try to avoid 100s anyway. i was somewhere and bought ~$60 worth of stuff and they still could barely make change

i'm thinking flashing a wad of Benjamins in a dollar store isn't the best of ideas :D

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 01:36 AM
gah. i try to avoid 100s anyway. i was somewhere and bough ~$60 worth of stuff and they still could barely make change

i'm thinking flashing a wad of Benjamins in a dollar store isn't the best of ideas :D

Yeah, I think it somewhat annoyed the cashier. My snack came to like 4.something.

sooner59
6/29/2010, 01:44 AM
At least she didn't ask for a tip. It ain't like she works at IHOP.

SoonerBorn68
6/29/2010, 01:49 AM
You ain't nothin' but a crackah-***-crackah--ya crackah-***-crackah.

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 02:05 AM
At least she didn't ask for a tip. It ain't like she works at IHOP.

Heh, at IHOP they don't ask you for a tip. They just take what they want!

Leroy Lizard
6/29/2010, 02:38 AM
Last week, I stopped at the Dollar Store to grab a snack. I detest this place more than even Wal-Mart, but I thought what the hell...

So, I get out of my car and this skinny *** black chick with a plastic red cup in her hand comes up to me and asks me for a quarter so she can buy a "drink." I tell her I don't have one and walk off and she starts SCREAMING at me saying, "You're just a lying skinny *** white boy. I know you've got a quarter but you're just a liar!" I turn around to her and say, "Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but you aren't going to find out." So she starts screaming at me some more calling me a lying MoFo amongst other things.

Anyway, I get into the store and get my snack and I'm walking back up to the front and she sees me and looks at the cashier and says, "There's that lying little white boy! I want you to do something about him! He's just a lying white boy!" Then she suggests that I come outside because she wants to fight me. I forget her exact words but that's the jest of it.

By this time the manager hears what's going on and comes up front and tells the cashier to call the police. Meanwhile I'm paying for my **** and all I have is a 100.00 bill which REALLY pisses this black woman off because she feels pretty entitled to my quarter. She starts screaming at me again and the cashier tells the woman to get out of her store and stop harassing her customers. I start to leave, but the manager tells me to wait inside until the cops get there.

About 3 minutes later no fewer than 4...yes 4...squad cars show up to deal with this woman.

Good times...good times.

Then the cops pulled out their night sticks and beat her senseless.

Hey, every story should have a happy ending.

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 02:59 AM

Yep, that's why I love watching Glory.

SoonerBorn68
6/29/2010, 04:09 AM
More dead Yankees! Homey cried, I'll bet. :D

AlbqSooner
6/29/2010, 06:15 AM

If he gave up the quarter he could have had a happy ending.:D

Okla-homey
6/29/2010, 07:07 AM
You needed cops to protect you from a crack ho? Priceless.

Have you ever considered undergoing gender reasignment? Because it is obvious you are a female trapped in an underweight male's body.

Dio
6/29/2010, 07:46 AM
Gold, Jerry....gold!

Mongo
6/29/2010, 07:51 AM
SicEm, you probably should have given her a dollar and finally get laid

Boomer.....
6/29/2010, 08:01 AM
Of all the places you can stop for a snack, you chose the Dollar Store?

Soonerwake
6/29/2010, 08:08 AM
Of all the places you can stop for a snack, you chose the Dollar Store?

Gotta admit, that's the question that keep rolling around my brain while reading this sad tale...

C&CDean
6/29/2010, 08:34 AM
-sigh-

badger
6/29/2010, 08:44 AM
Here's my own "gotta quarter?" story.

You know that guy around Norman that wears the OU helmet and pulls the wagon? His name is Calvin. He wanted help getting a soda once, so short on change myself, I asked him if he had a quarter.

He said no... then he lifted some of the change out of his pocket and said "I have a BUNCH of quarters!"

:D

For those of you that don't know him, he's a newspaper delivery man

dolemitesooner
6/29/2010, 08:46 AM
Did you call her a pimp?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/29/2010, 08:59 AM
Sic'Em really shouldn't have left lilly white Waco.

badger
6/29/2010, 09:08 AM
I for just reason thought this would make a good MS Paint story. Guess which image I still have on the compy?

http://i45.tinypic.com/rjinm8.jpg

btk108
6/29/2010, 09:18 AM
I'm at a loss for words

OUMallen
6/29/2010, 09:48 AM

Good times...good times.

Damn Sic, where do you live now?

This story exactly sets forth why I don't like talking to homeless people/beggars at all. My GF, God bless her, thinks I'm too curt and mean to them. I tell her they sure as hell don't mind injecting themselves into my life to bother me, so why is it so wrong to just say "sorry" and move on, even if it cuts them off? I think she just needs one experience like this and she'll be less keen on making them feel warm and fuzzy.

stoopified
6/29/2010, 10:07 AM
So what was this $4 Dollar Store snack that you couldn't live without?

soonerboomer93
6/29/2010, 10:35 AM
His pride?

royalfan5
6/29/2010, 10:37 AM
At least she didn't stand you up when you were going to take her to Branson.

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 01:01 PM
Sic'Em really shouldn't have left lilly white Waco.

Wow. You must never have been to Waco.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/29/2010, 01:24 PM
Of all the places you can stop for a snack, you chose the Dollar Store?yeah, huh? Doesn't everythinig they sell come from China, and it ALL contains lead?

oumartin
6/29/2010, 01:50 PM
It's funny you need cops to protect you. She woulda beat you and you know it!

It's also funny that you argured with her like a schoolkid.

goingoneight
6/29/2010, 02:04 PM
Personally, I would have waited for cops to show up, too. For a number of reasons...
1. To walk out and LMAO publicly at her dumas getting arrested.
2. There's always some doosh-wad who will report you for defending yourself should the crack ho be crazy enough to come after you.
3. Even if it's something as simple as disturbing the peace, I think cops need to be out doing more than Krispy Kreme and Facebook. Especially in Tulsa, where now if you haven't hurt anybody, you can leave the scene of an accident.
4. Bums like this lady never learn anything by not getting in trouble for acting out of line.
5. If my car was to be vandalized, I'll know who did it and how to make sure they're punished for it.
6. To laugh some more.
7. To scare off any other street trash loitering around the store looking for trouble. Sometimes the best security is an officer's presence.
8. To drop a quarter in her lap after she gets arrested and tell her it's to help her bail.
9. To continue to laugh uncontrollably.
10. Why are you still reading this?

yermom
6/29/2010, 02:14 PM
Did you call her a pimp?

i can attest that this is apparently a bad idea

delhalew
6/29/2010, 02:24 PM
I used to live in Atlanta so I have stories like this that I am too ashamed to tell as you become a hardass pretty quickly.
What amazes me is that you get in situations that I've been in a million times with hilarious results that I could never imagine.
I really think you might be a candidate for concealed carry. That lady would be too scared to ask me for ****. If you put off a victim vibe, every cockroach in the gutter can smell it.

swardboy
6/29/2010, 02:32 PM
I won't believe this story until I see the video from SicEm's scootercam.

Edit: IN FACT SicEm...post the most awesum thread evar by getting the cam out and going back AND finding that lil' black girl AND engage her in a conversation...OH YEAH!!!!

fadada1
6/29/2010, 02:36 PM
seriously... a dollar store for a snack??? with a $100 bill???? surely there was a mcdonalds within crack-whore throwing distance.

6/29/2010, 02:38 PM
So what was this $4 Dollar Store snack that you couldn't live without?4 Chinese chocolate bars covered with (lead)sprinkles?

picasso
6/29/2010, 03:06 PM

A dollar? Heck, just take her around back.

yermom
6/29/2010, 03:18 PM

you think she'd make change?

KABOOKIE
6/29/2010, 03:51 PM
Post helmet cam video or it's fake.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/29/2010, 03:54 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/103208813_e8106bb619.jpg

Collier11
6/29/2010, 08:46 PM
Was it this crack ho?

http://www.statesman.com/multimedia/dynamic/00164/Baylor_Texas_Basket_164354e.jpg

6/29/2010, 08:51 PM
Was it this crack ho?

http://www.statesman.com/multimedia/dynamic/00164/Baylor_Texas_Basket_164354e.jpgSKELETOR!!! HOLY SCHAMOLEY! YE GODS!

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2010, 09:09 PM
So what was this $4 Dollar Store snack that you couldn't live without?

Some chocolate chip cookies and Pepsi.

By the way, I did not call the cops. I didn't suggest that they call the cops. The manager came out from her office and told the cashier to call the cops. I had nothing to do with it and I was going to leave, but they told me to stay in the store so I did.

Collier11
6/29/2010, 09:16 PM
can you not get that stuff at a 711 or a similiar type store, I never go to the dollar store

OhU1
6/29/2010, 09:17 PM
That lady would be too scared to ask me for ****. If you put off a victim vibe, every cockroach in the gutter can smell it.

Yep, I've had bums come up to me at the apartment I used to live at in Lawton and as I'm getting out of my car ask "hey can I have a dollar....., oh, sorry, never mind."
Damn, I almost feel bad. Do I look that mean? Hell, I don't want to but no one is going to size me up as a sucker and victimize me. You can't even be nice to some people. That's a real shame.

6/29/2010, 09:17 PM
Some chocolate chip cookies and Pepsi.

Guess you DON'T have a SWEET TOOTH!

Jacie
6/30/2010, 06:45 AM
People who wrestle with their conscience and try to decide which homeless person to contribute are the stupid ones. Either you give away your money everytime someone asks or make the decision that supporting beggars is not your job, then act accordingly.

delhalew
6/30/2010, 12:00 PM
People who wrestle with their conscience and try to decide which homeless person to contribute are the stupid ones. Either you give away your money everytime someone asks or make the decision that supporting beggars is not your job, then act accordingly.

In general I agree. It can tricky though. In Atlanta there a crazy guy who had been around so long that we figured out the fact that he could not see had drove him inward and made him paranoid. The folks I worked with got together and got him a pair of glasses. It was an instant transformation. Your average begger or crackhead got only a forceful **** off from me.