Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Batman

Wolverine vs. Superman

Discuss.

Breadburner
6/28/2010, 01:16 PM
The Turtles will get owned.....

OUMallen
6/28/2010, 02:18 PM
TMNT > Batman. Esp 4 one 1. I'm not sure any 1 tutrle could take him though.

Superman > Wolverine and it ain't even close.

MR2-Sooner86
6/28/2010, 02:32 PM
Batman and his superior technology could overcome the turtles easily.

Also, Superman is called "The Man of Steel" and adamantium can cut through steel. The only question is if Wolverine punches Superman will his claws go into him or bounce off?

OUMallen
6/28/2010, 02:36 PM
Superman can shoot heatlasers from his eyes presumably at the speed of light. Logan can be incapacitated and needs a bit of time to heal. I'm thinking that one heat ray blast to his throat incapacitates him to the point where Superman can finish the job.

If a bullet can't pierce SM's skin with its momentum, I don't see how Wolvie's blades could, esp spreading out the blow amongst three blades.

GKeeper316
6/28/2010, 02:49 PM
Batman and his superior technology could overcome the turtles easily.

Also, Superman is called "The Man of Steel" and adamantium can cut through steel. The only question is if Wolverine punches Superman will his claws go into him or bounce off?

batman would beat the turtles.

superman would beat wolverine.

OUMallen
6/28/2010, 02:51 PM
Why would Batman beat the turtles?

MR2-Sooner86
6/28/2010, 04:03 PM
Superman can shoot heatlasers from his eyes presumably at the speed of light. Logan can be incapacitated and needs a bit of time to heal. I'm thinking that one heat ray blast to his throat incapacitates him to the point where Superman can finish the job.

If a bullet can't pierce SM's skin with its momentum, I don't see how Wolvie's blades could, esp spreading out the blow amongst three blades.

The bullets aren't made of adamantium though and it's indestructible like Superman. Would Superman and Logan each give each other equal blows and making it equal?

GottaHavePride
6/28/2010, 04:06 PM
How do you all figure Batman would beat the turtles? He's one guy, and he doesn't have any special powers or anything. He just has money and anger issues. That's about it.

The turtles are freaking MUTANTS. Mutants with built-in armor. And trained as ninjas. I don't think Batman could take all 4 at once. Not even with his Bat-Turtle Repellent.

OUMallen
6/28/2010, 04:26 PM
The bullets aren't made of adamantium though and it's indestructible like Superman. Would Superman and Logan each give each other equal blows and making it equal?

It's not about destroying the skeleton, it's about inflicting enough damage fast enough to where he can't regenerate. Wolvie is super tough no doubt, but he does feel pain and can be rendered unconscious for periods of time. Just a few cracks by Sabertooth with an uprooted tree put him out for long enough to be flown back to the Mansion in X-Men 1. He didn't wake up for presumably hours. Superman would inflict these types of blows with his fists, or at LEAST could recreate the blows.

Superman (if allowed to be beyond PG13) could literally melt the flesh from his skin, then cook his innards and Wolvie would bleed out. That's without even coming to blows.

If they come to blows, Wolvie isn't strong enough to pierce Superman's skin, but Superman is strong enough to pierce Wolvie's since it's basically just normal skin. Superman could javelin a pipe through Wolvie's eye and Wolvie would be out for the count and Superman could dismember him.

Unless Wolvie has some kryptonite, or challenges Superman someplace without yellow sun, Wolvie wouldn't stand a chance at all. Without kryptonite, and in a place with yellow sun, I don't know if all the XMen could take him. Well, strike that- maybe Prof. X can take over his mind. Rogue would stand a good chance if he didn't see her coming, I suppose. If Superman were distracted, and Shadowcat or Nightcrawler got Rogue close, that could do it. But one-on-one, I don't think any Marvel superhero could take superman without kryptonite.

(Which is one reason I've never been that interested in Superman. He's overpowered.)

the_ouskull
6/28/2010, 05:52 PM
Let's not ignore Superman's other powers, too, here.

He can move faster than even Wolverine's heightened senses can detect, allowing him first-strike capability.

If the RPG world is to be believed, then Superman can easily lift things that weigh upwards of 100 tons. Safe to say that, when combined with an indestructible fist, and speed faster than that of sound, and he can take Wolverine out before it even becomes a fight.

One punch, started roughly 100 miles away, would probably do the trick.

Or, an alternate method...

He also flies at interstellar speeds. He could wrap up, lift, and leave the atmosphere with Wolverine, all before Wolverine had time to react. And, since Superman is exponentially stronger, and equally invunerable to physical damage, Wolvie wouldn't be able to break out of the bear hug, or head-butt to free himself.

Healing factor or not, lack of oxygen = loss. Leaving him floating in a low orbit is just Superman's way of mounting the trophy.

And, without using ANY powers, Superman would still take him. One thing, one power of his, that gets glossed over a lot, is the fact that, due to none of his cells ever dying, he also has eidetic memory. Wolverine would actually get worse as time went by in a hand-to-hand fight. Not better. Then there's the fact that, what Wolverine is to regular humans. (Too strong, too fast, too tough, too "good," that's what Superman is to EVERYBODY - even Wolverine.)

The ninja turtles were trained by a rat in a sewer. Batman was trained by Ra's a Ghul in a monastery. Advantage? Batman. Vanilla Ice did the soundtrack for the turtles. Hans Zimmer did Batman's. Advantage and match? Batman.

the_ouskull

royalfan5
6/28/2010, 06:03 PM
Thomas Magnum P.I. would take all of them

SoonerInKCMO
6/28/2010, 08:10 PM
Foolishly, I thought the Harry Potter thread would be the lamest of the month. ;)

MR2-Sooner86
6/28/2010, 09:49 PM
Superman (if allowed to be beyond PG13) could literally melt the flesh from his skin, then cook his innards and Wolvie would bleed out. That's without even coming to blows.

"Wolverine regenerates from a direct atomic bomb blast that burns him down to his skeleton (and, presumably, a few tiny bits of flesh.)"

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/265244-5762-wolverine_super.jpg

This is one reason I don't think Superman can take Wolverine is because he's damn near indestructible. I think the only way to truly kill Wolverine is to cut his head off but you can't do that with an adamantium skeleton.

One punch, started roughly 100 miles away, would probably do the trick.

the_ouskull

Doomsday was able to hurt Superman and he's nothing but a hyperevolved human.

OUMallen
6/29/2010, 09:04 AM
I thin the skull wins it by taking Wolvie to outerspace.

Is his skeleton all connected by adamantium? I'm thinking Superman could dismember him?