PDA

View Full Version : Judge Feldman Owns Stock in Off-Shore Drilling

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 03:10 PM
He's the same guy that lifted Obama's moratorium.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100622/ts_ynews/ynews_ts2771

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 03:19 PM
Who doesn't own ****ing stock in off-shore drilling? Big deal.

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 03:23 PM
How much stock do you own, and how come you haven't sold it yet?

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 03:25 PM
Well, he once owned such stock.

I own stock in Chevron. I guess I am financially tied to the oil industry. Sounds cool enough to me.

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 03:34 PM
I don't give a **** as Oblama's moratorium on the offshore drilling was an emotional overaction on his part. Not only are the fisherman and tourism folks out of buisness there but, no so are the thousand of oil industry workers. The gulf coast has been hit hard finiancially because of this and it makes no sense to punish them even more. Especially since this affects only American industry and not outfits like Brazil where Obozo got some kickback money to allow them to drill in the Gulf.

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 03:36 PM
You misspelled Obama's name a few times. No prob, though: everybody makes mistakes.

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 03:51 PM
And sometimes they get elected to the white house.

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 04:07 PM
And sometimes they get elected to the white house.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

SoonerStormchaser
6/24/2010, 04:15 PM
Wow...who's troll are you?

SCOUT
6/24/2010, 04:22 PM
He probably even uses oil based products. Heck, he probably drives an inefficient car!

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 04:34 PM
People who arbitrarily dislike gay-people and use hate-speech are deplorable.

Sooner04
6/24/2010, 04:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000
Bush won the electoral college. What's wrong with that?

Are you going to bring up John Quincy Adams and Rutherford B. Hayes next?

EnragedOUfan
6/24/2010, 04:43 PM
I understand everyone is for the lift of the moratorium, but think about it for second: There is currently a hole in the Gulf of Mexico that is spewing oil every second. The one good thing Obama has done in regards to the spill was banning offshore drilling for six months....But yet how hyprocritical can people really be, they blame the President for his response (my only comlaint about this whole nightmare is that we did NOT utilize the help offered from foreign countries and we allowe BP only to handle this mess), but yet these are the same people that are all about "drill, baby, drill". And the Louisiana governor, whose states marshlands are about to turn into one giant quart of oil wants to continue drilling...Its unbelieveable to me.....

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 04:51 PM
EnragedOUfan, you forget the right's most important platform: Obama is always wrong no-matter what.

Whenever you've gone to tremendous lengths to (irrationally) sway popular opinion against the man, you cannot be caught agreeing with him.

Frozen Sooner
6/24/2010, 04:52 PM
OK, folks, watch the name-calling.

EnragedOUfan
6/24/2010, 05:01 PM
My only complaint against Obama's presidency would have to be our oil crisis. Instead of allowing BP and BP only to call the shots, if I were in charge I'd say to hell with BP....I'd bring in those Dutch ships and whatever other country that would offer assistance plus our own assets. Strategically place ships around a circular perimeter above the well to catch as much oil as possible, bring in engineers from around the world and hope for the best. Maybe this is happening, I don't know, I only know what every other American citizen knows and from what I hear on the news, but this is what I'd do......

Dio
6/24/2010, 05:01 PM
I understand everyone is for the lift of the moratorium, but think about it for second: There is currently a hole in the Gulf of Mexico that is spewing oil every second. The one good thing Obama has done in regards to the spill was banning offshore drilling for six months....But yet how hyprocritical can people really be, they blame the President for his response (my only comlaint about this whole nightmare is that we did NOT utilize the help offered from foreign countries and we allowe BP only to handle this mess), but yet these are the same people that are all about "drill, baby, drill". And the Louisiana governor, whose states marshlands are about to turn into one giant quart of oil wants to continue drilling...Its unbelieveable to me.....

And so far that hole has spewed 1 gallon of oil for every 5 million gallons of water in the gulf.

Sooner04
6/24/2010, 07:13 PM
My only complaint against Obama's presidency would have to be our oil crisis. Instead of allowing BP and BP only to call the shots, if I were in charge I'd say to hell with BP....I'd bring in those Dutch ships and whatever other country that would offer assistance plus our own assets. Strategically place ships around a circular perimeter above the well to catch as much oil as possible, bring in engineers from around the world and hope for the best. Maybe this is happening, I don't know, I only know what every other American citizen knows and from what I hear on the news, but this is what I'd do......
Good post. You can see whose back is getting scratched by big oil, that's for sure.

Okla-homey
6/24/2010, 09:03 PM

I also heard that he beats puppies... with kittens... he calls it cat-doggin!

A Sooner in Texas
6/24/2010, 09:05 PM
And so far that hole has spewed 1 gallon of oil for every 5 million gallons of water in the gulf.

Well of course, that makes it fine and dandy, then.

Turd_Ferguson
6/24/2010, 09:25 PM
My only complaint against Obama's presidency would have to be our oil crisis. Instead of allowing BP and BP only to call the shots, if I were in charge I'd say to hell with BP....I'd bring in those Dutch ships and whatever other country that would offer assistance plus our own assets. Strategically place ships around a circular perimeter above the well to catch as much oil as possible, bring in engineers from around the world and hope for the best. Maybe this is happening, I don't know, I only know what every other American citizen knows and from what I hear on the news, but this is what I'd do......Uhm...I thought the WH was calling the shots? As for those Dutch ships...they don't collect 100% of the oil out of the sea water it sucks up and spits back out so, the epa say's we can't use them.:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
6/25/2010, 04:43 AM
We should put Paul Reubens in charge of this ****.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/25/2010, 09:05 AM

Hey Serge, he divested some time ago. The newest release of his information will show that. He had no connection, nor if he had, he would not have been assigned this case.

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2010, 09:11 AM
That's not really how case assignments work. They get calendared and it's up to the judge to recuse himself either sua sponte or on motion from counsel.

Do you have some inside knowledge of Feldman's holdings to make the statement he had divested before the trial?

(I'm not, by the way, arguing that his judgment was tainted by his alleged holdings of TransOcean stock.)

soonerboomer93
6/25/2010, 10:00 AM

Actually, it's one of the worst thing he could do. Every major company had already put all there new projects on 6-12 month minimum delay due to the economy. This is the big boys like Chevron, and even Petrobras (Brazil) has delayed the start of their new project despite the fact they just found another huge field offshore.

****, my current (as of today) income thanks to all the delays and cancellations is now 1/4 of what it was 2 years ago (but atleast I have a job, right). Heck, I'm in the "doing okay" part. There are a lot of people at the fab yards that are out of work simply because there isn't enough work to go around. Work was supposed to pick up in the 4th, but a 6 month moratorium is actually 12-18 months just because you have to schedule in advance for everything you need.

Unfortunately we do have this big as spill in the gulf. I don't like anymore then anyone else. It makes bad things worse, hurts states and indistries that are already having a bad time. It was human error that allowed this to happen though. They changed their BOP system, and then ingnored warned signs hours in advance that would have prevented this.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 10:22 AM
Dudes getting death threats from environmental wackos now...

Judge Faces Death Threats After BP Gulf Oil Drilling Moratorium Ruling

While many Americans undoubtedly agree with the decision of U.S. District Court Judge Martin Feldman to overturn the Obama administration’s moratorium on deep water drilling, not everyone is happy. In fact, the Judge is now receiving death threats in the aftermath of his bold ruling.

Last night, Feldman served as a celebrity judge at a cooking contest at a school gymnasium in Uptown New Orleans. Due to the threats, Feldman was accompanied by a federal marshal security team.http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/latest-buzz/10729-gulf-oil-moratorium-judge-threatened

And yet we wonder why the lady who says the "Sex Poodle" assaulted her wouldn't speak out!

TheHumanAlphabet
6/25/2010, 10:57 AM
That's not really how case assignments work. They get calendared and it's up to the judge to recuse himself either sua sponte or on motion from counsel.

Do you have some inside knowledge of Feldman's holdings to make the statement he had divested before the trial?

(I'm not, by the way, arguing that his judgment was tainted by his alleged holdings of TransOcean stock.)

Here's the Link: http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/latest-buzz/10729-gulf-oil-moratorium-judge-threatened

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2010, 11:04 AM
OK, an editorial says he divested himself of the stock and that the 5th Circuit uses some software for checking for conflicts of interest.

Hadn't heard of any such system before, but if such exists then I apologize for my error.

Leroy Lizard
6/25/2010, 11:08 AM
Dudes getting death threats from environmental wackos now...
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/latest-buzz/10729-gulf-oil-moratorium-judge-threatened

But I thought it was the Tea Partiers that were the dangerous fringe elements in this country?

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2010, 11:39 AM
But I thought it was the Tea Partiers that were the dangerous fringe elements in this country?

This clearly proves that there's no dangerous wackos in the Tea Party, that's for sure.

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 11:42 AM
And yet we wonder why the lady who says the "Sex Poodle" assaulted her wouldn't speak out!

You know when you don’t get to say this wasn’t about the money? Right after selling your story for $1 million to the National Enquirer.

Leroy Lizard
6/25/2010, 11:52 AM
This clearly proves that there's no dangerous wackos in the Tea Party, that's for sure.

:rolleyes:

TheHumanAlphabet
6/25/2010, 12:40 PM
You know when you don’t get to say this wasn’t about the money? Right after selling your story for $1 million to the National Enquirer.

Is that what she did? Man, I need to start a rag and print it for Supermarkets, there's some big money there...

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 12:50 PM
Is that what she did? Man, I need to start a rag and print it for Supermarkets, there's some big money there...

Sounds like a plan, just make sure most of your clients are bat-schit crazy masseuse party girls.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 01:36 PM
You know when you don’t get to say this wasn’t about the money? Right after not selling your story for $1 million to the National Enquirer.

FIFY

The executive editor of the National Enquirer says the Oregon masseuse who made a sexual allegation against The Sex Poodle asked the tabloid for $1 million but that the Enquirer did not pay her or anyone else in reporting the story.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/25/AR2010062501709.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

:pop:

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 01:50 PM
FIFY

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/25/AR2010062501709.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

:pop:

Since you and THA have the reading comprehension of three year olds, the joke that was quoted didn't say she sold it, it said after you sell it, meaning after you try and sell it.

Just to dumb it down even further for you......

The National Enquirer first reported the allegations Wednesday, identifying the accuser as a 54-year-old woman. Her name has not been released.

The masseuse who accused Al Gore of being a 'crazed sex poodle' is ready to sell her story for 1 million dollars.

"She's ready to come forward and sell the story with even more salacious details. But she wants 1 million dollars. Her attorney is shopping for a deal, and while there are many media outlets interested, there are negotiations going on because the price tag is way too high," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 02:05 PM
You know when you don’t get to say this wasn’t about the money? Right after selling your story for $1 million to the National Enquirer.Nope, didn't see the word try anywhere.

Thx for playing though.

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 02:15 PM
Nope, didn't see the word try anywhere.

Thx for playing though.

I don't know if you're this blatantly stupid or if you huff paint all day?

Regardless, you still can't play with yourself over Al Gore, because unlike you, the rest of us who were born with common sense know this chick and her story is bogus.

Maybe if she tries to sell her story in another four years it'll stick.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 03:07 PM
Regardless, you still can't play with yourself over Al Gore, because unlike you, the rest of us who were born with common sense know this chick and her story is bogus.
If only he played Lacrosse for Duke.

No, only folks who wish they were sucking the sex poodles hockey stick assume it's bogus. Given this guys past as a scammer of the public, I think once can easily have doubts about his character.

There's dozens of sexual assault/rape charges that get convictions every year just on the victim's testimony alone.

And the threats to this judge's life from the violent left show why this known victim of the sex poodle would want to stay quiet for so long.

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 03:10 PM
No, only folks who wish they were sucking the sex poodles hockey stick assume it's bogus. Given this guys past as a scammer of the public, I think once can easily have doubts about his character.

There's dozens of sexual assault/rape charges that get convictions every year just on the victim's testimony alone.

And the threats to this judge's life from the violent left show why this known victim of the sex poodle would want to stay quiet for so long.

Oh, okay. It's the paint, we get it now.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 03:33 PM
Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWxpdYJ3Oc&feature=player_embedded

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 03:49 PM
Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWxpdYJ3Oc&feature=player_embedded

Who knew? Tuba goes by The1CamBo on Youtube!

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 04:12 PM
Cheney would'a hammered that bitch.

So, my Mandarin is a little choppy, but was he suggesting a foursome with W and Jessica Simpson (or is the chick Pink, or someone else???) around minute 1:04????

Sooner04
6/30/2010, 11:03 AM
Have they plugged the well yet? Has the flow stopped?

Or is wildlife still being slaughtered by the minute down there?

Stitch Face
6/30/2010, 11:18 AM
Definitely Pink.

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 11:28 AM
Have they plugged the well yet? Has the flow stopped?

Or is wildlife still being slaughtered by the minute down there?

No. However, Obossa is getting real mad and he's going to chew some ***. Yep. Leadership.

Serge Ibaka
6/30/2010, 01:30 PM
No. However, Obossa is getting real mad and he's going to chew some ***. Yep. Leadership.

Who?

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 02:05 PM
You can't be that dense. Oh wait.

Serge Ibaka
6/30/2010, 02:09 PM
You can't be that dense. Oh wait.

I can correctly spell Obama's name, and I'm probably smarter than you are.

KC//CRIMSON
6/30/2010, 02:38 PM
I can correctly spell Obama's name, and I'm probably smarter than you are.

Relax, we no you are!

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 02:43 PM
Relax, we no you are!

This coming from the road scholar is awesome. No wait. Watching you and your troll play mental masturbation is the best!

KC//CRIMSON
6/30/2010, 02:45 PM
This coming from the road scholar is awesome. No wait. Watching you and your troll play mental masturbation is the best!

Tell us something, Mr. Hawking? Can you see cows in Dean's pastor?

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 02:48 PM
Tell us something, Mr. Hawking? Can you see cows in Dean's pastor?

No you tell me?

KC//CRIMSON
6/30/2010, 03:01 PM
Now, let's get back to the original topic of Obama's Pasture being a gigantic doosh. -Kabookie 11/04/2009

I guess you can't see them.....

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 03:06 PM
Tell us something, Mr. Road Scholar? -KC/Serge 6/30/2010

I guess you can't either.

Sooner04
6/30/2010, 03:09 PM
While gridlock mucks up this thread it's sad to think of how much more oil is mucking up the Gulf.

KC//CRIMSON
6/30/2010, 03:10 PM
Hmmmm. I wonder which is frowned upon more?

No vs know, pastor vs pasture, or not ever realizing that a scholarship was named for a person instead of an object?

I'm betting on the first two.

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, much like the disaster that was Katrina. But, someone's gotta be blamed for this lack of reaction and pathetic leadership.

Serge Ibaka
6/30/2010, 03:13 PM
Yes, much like the disaster that was Katrina. But, someone's gotta be blamed for this lack of reaction and pathetic leadership.

God did it.

KABOOKIE
6/30/2010, 03:16 PM
I'm betting on the first two.

Call me flabbergasted? Did you go to college to get that type of deductive reasoning! I bet you did? And I bet you'll tell us all about?

KC//CRIMSON
6/30/2010, 03:22 PM
I better stop, Krispy Kreme over there is getting upset.