PDA

View Full Version : Rupert Murdoch to promote Amnesty?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/24/2010, 01:12 PM
I heard on the radio a little while ago that the mayor of PHX is joining with some other politicos, and RUPERT MURDOCH, CEO of FoxNews, to promote Amnesty for illegals. Gee, I was hoping for something like that! :(

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 01:15 PM
Given that Murdoch does not have any ideals: I wonder how all of these dudes intend to make money from alien-amnesty.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2010, 10:27 AM
Rush, you see this?

Must have had Obama's geography teacher.

According to the YouTube notes, the first speaker is Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee — an ardent advocate for the City of Milwaukee to boycott Arizona over SB1070.

She does not know that Arizona borders Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-VMMweYcd8&feature=player_embedded

ndpruitt03
6/25/2010, 10:33 AM
I'm actually not to much against amnesty if we didn't have a welfare state. I honestly don't even have a problem with illegal immigration. It's basically what built our country. Don't give me this it was legal immigration crap. Especially with the early colonists. The reason immigration worked for years is because people had to come to America to earn their way. A welfare state pretty much promotes the opposite.

6/25/2010, 11:09 AM
I'm actually not to much against amnesty if we didn't have a welfare state. I honestly don't even have a problem with illegal immigration. It's basically what built our country. Don't give me this it was legal immigration crap. Especially with the early colonists. The reason immigration worked for years is because people had to come to America to earn their way. A welfare state pretty much promotes the opposite.YOU LEAVE THOSE LIBS ALONE, DANGIT!

yermom
6/25/2010, 11:20 AM
that's it. i'm boycotting Fox News

you should too

6/25/2010, 11:27 AM
that's it. i'm boycotting Fox News

you should tooGood! Start listening to Limbaugh and Levin.

Leroy Lizard
6/25/2010, 11:35 AM
Good! Start listening to Limbaugh and Levin.

And leave out Savage Nation?

6/25/2010, 05:04 PM
And leave out Savage Nation?he's fun, but is also wrong enough to raise doubts.

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2010, 06:41 PM
I heard on the radio a little while ago that the mayor of PHX is joining with some other politicos, and RUPERT MURDOCH, CEO of FoxNews, to promote Amnesty for illegals. Gee, I was hoping for something like that! :(

Wow, for you that's gotta be like finding out you were adopted and your biological mother was a Democrat.