PDA

View Full Version : Did Al Gore try to rape a woman?

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 09:42 AM
Yeowzers, Sure sounds like it to me...

JUNE 24--In a bizarre statement to police, the Oregon woman who claims that Al Gore fondled and groped her during a massage session described the former Vice President as a giggling "crazed sex poodle" who gave a "come hither" look before pouncing on her in a Portland hotel suite. In a taped January 2009 interview with cops, the 54-year-old woman, a licensed masseuse whose name has been redacted from police records, read from a lengthy prepared statement that detailed her alleged October 2006 encounter with Gore at the Hotel Lucia. Excerpts from the Portland Police Bureau transcript of the 2009 interview can be found on the following pages. In December 2006, a lawyer for the woman told police about the purported encounter, but after the masseuse cancelled three interview appointments, the case was closed due to her refusal to "cooperate with the investigation or even report a crime." It is unclear why, two years later, she approached Portland police and sought to memorialize her allegations against Gore, who she portrayed as a tipsy, handsy predator who forced her to drink Grand Marnier, pinned her to a bed, and forcibly French kissed her. The woman's statement--which could be mistaken for R-rated Vice Presidential fan fiction--describes Gore as a man with a "violent temper as well as extremely dictatorial commanding attitude besides his Mr. Smiley Global Warming concern persona." After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled." The woman recently eased off this principled stand when she offered to sell her story to the National Enquirer for $1 million. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

Okla-homey
6/24/2010, 10:34 AM
Who hasn't asked a hawt massagee-lady for a "happy ending" at the end of the session? Nothing to see here. Move along.

And as to the "stains," heck folks, when a woman lubes up a feller and rubs all over him, things can get squirty.:D

JohnnyMack
6/24/2010, 10:39 AM
Sounds highly credible.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 10:42 AM
Not sure what your definition of a "happy ending" is, but I don't think forcing hawt massagee-lady to drink grand mariner and then pinning her to a bed before said hawt massagee-lady has to flee the room and file a police report could be considered just a "happy ending".

JohnnyMack
6/24/2010, 10:43 AM
Tuba, you're as big a pile of **** as the politicians you claim to detest.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 10:45 AM
Tuba, you're as big a pile of **** as the politicians you claim to detest.Damn, someone has their panties in a wad.

Okla-homey
6/24/2010, 10:46 AM
Not sure what your definition of a "happy ending" is, but I don't think forcing hawt massagee-lady to drink grand mariner and then pinning her to a bed before said hawt massagee-lady has to flee the room and file a police report could be considered just a "happy ending".

Tubee,
Look man, Gore is wealthy. I detest him, but can't you see this is a shake-down? sheesh.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 10:49 AM
Tubee,
Look man, Gore is wealthy. I detest him, but can't you see this is a shake-down? sheesh.Know one knows that for sure at this point.

But if anyone knows about shake downs, it would be Al Gore. I actually feel sorry for the guy in way though, not only has his global warming scam collapsed along with his marriage, now this.

Tough stuff.

Collier11
6/24/2010, 10:50 AM
I like how when someone is rich we just assume its a shake down, I dont know if this is true and I hope it isnt but its irresponsible for us to assume she is lying at this point

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 10:55 AM

You know how I know your ghey?

olevetonahill
6/24/2010, 10:59 AM
I like how when someone is rich we just assume its a shake down, I dont know if this is true and I hope it isnt but its irresponsible for us to assume she is lying at this point

If she hadnt started the Investigation then backed the hell off, and not cooperating with the PoPo and then bring this carp up after 4 years
Ya I kinda think shes scammin :D

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 11:02 AM
I think she needs a drink and a nice massage.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 11:02 AM
...besides his Mr. Smiley Global Warming..."

Is that what he's calling it?

Curly Bill
6/24/2010, 11:03 AM
Al was just trying to demonstrate how global warming works.

badger
6/24/2010, 11:06 AM
Innocent till proven guilty. No charges filed

BudSooner
6/24/2010, 11:10 AM
Well he doesn't play for SC/Steelers/scUM/Nebraska so he must be innocent.

SanJoaquinSooner
6/24/2010, 11:30 AM

and just as irresponsible to assume Gore is guilty.

Collier11
6/24/2010, 11:34 AM
Im not assuming either, im just saying that she shouldnt be assumed to be a liar just cus he has money. As always, let it play out before throwing stones on either side

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 11:41 AM
Is attempted rape easy to prove 4 years later with a set of semen stained kulocs?

Collier11
6/24/2010, 11:45 AM
Ask Jlew, he is the semen expert

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 11:46 AM
He must have forgotten to tip.

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 11:49 AM
Well he doesn't play for SC/Steelers/scUM/Nebraska and isn't a Republican so he must be innocent.

Yep.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/24/2010, 11:49 AM
He must have forgotten to tip.

I'm pretty sure his thinking about the tip was what brought this whole thing up.

PENIS JOKE.

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 11:52 AM
Wonder if she used warming gel on him? That's probably what set him off. As a Professional she should have known better.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/24/2010, 11:53 AM
She didn't have to.

The GLOBE warmed it for her.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 12:00 PM
Al was just trying to demonstrate how global warming works.

Something about earthquakes and volcanoes comes to mind.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 12:01 PM
Well he doesn't play for SC/Steelers/scUM/Nebraska and isn't a Republican so it doesn't matter even if he did rape her.

FIFY

Dio
6/24/2010, 12:22 PM
Crazed Sex Poodle- didn't I see them at Rome, along about 1991?

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 12:27 PM
Awww, poor Tuba. Shot down in flames AGAIN.

No charges following sex allegation against Gore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37887371/ns/us_news/?GT1=43001

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 12:36 PM
Yep.

Yesterday, 30 Republican senators opposed an amendment to the Defense Appropriations bill that would prohibit federal defense contractors like Halliburton/KBR from getting money "if they restrict their employees from taking workplace sexual assault, battery and discrimination cases to court."

Yeah, Dork. Republicans just vote and support rape, that's all.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 12:38 PM
Thankfully, congress pulled their head out and passed the amendment.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 12:41 PM
Yesterday, 30 Republican senators opposed an amendment to the Defense Appropriations bill that would prohibit federal defense contractors like Halliburton/KBR from getting money "if they restrict their employees from taking workplace sexual assault, battery and discrimination cases to court."

As posted by LiAnna D. on the Care2 Make a Difference blog. The title of this "informative news item"? "Republicans for Rape." :rolleyes:

http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/republicans-for-rape/

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:00 PM
As posted by LiAnna D. on the Care2 Make a Difference blog. The title of this "informative news item"? "Republicans for Rape." :rolleyes:

http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/republicans-for-rape/

So no matter where it was quoted from you still don't support womens rights and condone rape?

The vote of the amendment happened, that can't be disputed. Here's a list of those that turned it down. Hey, Inhoffe is in there! Surprise! Surprise!

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Okla-homey
6/24/2010, 01:03 PM

Please quit with the hyperbole.

The issue is whether aggrieved employees may sue over alleged sex assualt, discrimination, etc in civil court. Not that they can't report it to the cops for crying out loud. It is very common in the US for big and small companies to require employee complainants to use mandatory arbitration (a form of alternative dispute resolution) in lieu of filing a lawsuit.

Said arbitration is governed by federal law and is binding on all parties and arbitrators can and do award princely sums to complainants. There is also the right to appeal an arbitrator's judgment to a court.

This "mandatory arbitration" issue has been challenged under VII Amendment grounds and has generally always survived constitutional scrutiny --chiefly because agreeing to abide by mandatory arbitration of such complaints as a condition of employment is a voluntary act. IOW, if you don't like it, don't work there.

The left and trial lawyers don't like it because arbitrators don't generally award a bajillion dollars to some gal who was pinched on the rear at the water cooler.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:09 PM
So no matter where it was quoted from you still don't support womens rights and condone rape?

The fact that you didn't provide a link, and that the news source was not a news source at all but a highly biased opinion blog, tells me that there is probably more to the amendment than meets the eye.

The fact that it was authored by dimwit Al Franken tells me we should dig deeper.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:12 PM

The issue is whether aggrieved employees may sue over alleged sex assualt, discrimination, etc in civil court. Not that they can't report it to the cops for crying out loud. It is very common in the US for big and small companies to require employee complainants to use mandatory arbitration (a form of alternative dispute resolution) in lieu of filing a lawsuit.

But... but... Care2MakeADifference says that Republicans favor rape! We should accept their version blindly.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:14 PM

Homey, how many police officers do you see walking around in Bagdad or Afghanistan?

I know you've read this before (see below), but this was brought to fruition by a girl who was ganged banged and raped in the middle east and the corporate giant tried to keep her quiet.

This is in response to a KBR & Halliburton employee in Iraq who was drugged and gang-raped by co-workers and denied justice or even medical treatment, then locked in a storage container for 24 hours and told that she'd lose her job if she left the country to get medical help. She was also prohibited from suing or seeking criminal justice because her Halliburton contract forbade seeking any justice apart from private arbitration.

I respect your lawyer speak, but congress doesn't pass amendments based on or off hyperbole.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:17 PM
Awww, poor Tuba. Shot down in flames AGAIN.

No charges following sex allegation against Gore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37887371/ns/us_news/?GT1=43001Of course no charges doesn't refute any of her story.

They only closed this case because the lady wouldn't talk, which happens a lot it seems.

No doubt she didn't want to live in fear of having every gaia-worshiping wacko hunting her down, or the fear of Bill Clinton wanting to get a piece of the action next, which could be equally terrifying.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:19 PM
This is in response to a KBR/Halliburton employee in Iraq who was drugged and gang-raped by co-workers and denied justice or even medical treatment, then locked in a storage container for 24 hours and told that she'd lose her job if she left the country to get medical help. She was also prohibited from suing or seeking criminal justice because her Halliburton contract forbade seeking any justice apart from private arbitration.

Homey, have you ever seen an employment contract that forbids an employee from seeking criminal justice?

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:20 PM
The fact that you didn't provide a link, and that the news source was not a news source at all but a highly biased opinion blog, tells me that there is probably more to the amendment than meets the eye.

The fact that it was authored by dimwit Al Franken tells me we should dig deeper.

I know you just learned how to read and write, but you can look up the amendment yourself on this thing we call the internet, troglodyte.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:24 PM
I know you just learned how to read and write, but you can look up the amendment yourself on this thing we call the internet, troglodyte.

Then why didn't you post excerpts from the actual amendment rather than a tooty-fruitie Internet blog?

Or was passing highly biased opinion editorials off as real news part of the plan?

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:24 PM
Bad day for KC. He's obviously upset cause his mancrush ALGORE tried to have sex with a woman.

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 01:28 PM
If they aren't going to prosecute him though...do you need to continue to assist in filling the interweb with these types of tireless trivial pursuits?

I think most folks know who he is...what he's about and are capable of making a decision to like or dislike him. As far as Al running for political office again...I think it's pretty clear he's not ever going to be as successful or even close to successful without Tipper at his side. He's gonna be a tired old man who has a few drinks and pays to much for a massage and/or a happy ending.

He's got all the awards a guy could want in his position....he's in our History books and will forever get compensation for being a VP of one of the most powerful Countries on Earth.

This is just an unsubstantiated claim and if he's truly guiltly of such acts....just as Joran Van Der Sloot did...he'll repeat the act and the next time he might not be so lucky to have a gal that would back off and take a payoff like it seems this one did.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:33 PM
Bad day for KC. He's obviously upset cause his mancrush ALGORE tried to have sex with a woman.

Apparently and with no surprise again, you must have missed post #29.

Bad day for you, try not to get too depressed over it.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:33 PM
If they aren't going to prosecute him though...do you need to continue to assist in filling the interweb with these types of tireless trivial pursuits?

When Dan Rather can continually further an obvious hoax in an effort to deny a Republican his election to presidency, sure. How many times do we hear Saturday Night Live skits passed off as true events by the Left?

It's payback.

Crucifax Autumn
6/24/2010, 01:36 PM
I've been a crazed sex poodle for 40 years and I've never raped anyone.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:40 PM
Is attempted rape carbon neutral?

These are important questions people.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:44 PM
It's payback.
You know, I wonder if Dick Cheney was accused of forcing himself on a woman, I wonder if the media would fail to report it like they did this??

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 01:46 PM
You know, I suspect if Dick Cheney was accused of forcing himself on a woman, I wonder if the media would fail to report it like they did this??

SNL would have a skit on it. Then Stanford's band would feature it at a halftime show. And ten years later we would still be hearing comedians making fun of it.

Frozen Sooner
6/24/2010, 01:49 PM
You mean like how people still try to make jokes about Al Gore saying he invented the internet?

Ike
6/24/2010, 01:51 PM
I could really care less about a case where charges aren't filed...no use wasting my time on it.

But the thread title did remind of didglennbeckrapeandmurderayounggirlin1990.com (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/09/glenn-beck-loses-claim-ag_n_351458.html)

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:51 PM
Then why didn't you post excerpts from the actual amendment rather than a tooty-fruitie Internet blog?

Since you're obviously incapable of getting out the front the door with the right shoe on the right foot, here you go, Trog.

http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=111&session=1&vote=00308#position

Frozen Sooner
6/24/2010, 01:52 PM
Why won't he address the charges, Ike? I'm not saying he did it, just that people are talking about it.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 02:10 PM
Since you're obviously incapable of getting out the front the door with the right shoe on the right foot, here you go, Trog.

I notice you didn't answer my question, but that's okay. I understand.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 02:18 PM
I notice you didn't answer my question, but that's okay. I understand.

As I explained, Trog, the information was still correct regardless of where it was linked from. Keep up.

Leroy Lizard
6/24/2010, 02:26 PM
As I explained, Trog, the information was still correct regardless of where it was linked from. Keep up.

Actually, it was not informative and was incredibly biased. All you had to do was look at the title: Republicans for Rape.

If you can't see the blatant bias in the blog you posted, then you need to take additional coursework.

47straight
6/24/2010, 02:28 PM
He deserves all the deference given Clarence Thomas on this issue.

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 02:33 PM

Well, no **** retard. That's why republicans are veiwed as guilty first. JHC you're getting dumber by the hour. :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 02:35 PM
Well, no **** retard. That's why republicans are veiwed as guilty first. JHC you're getting dumber by the hour. :rolleyes:

Awww, what's a matter? Are they making you clean the hangar floor again?

KABOOKIE
6/24/2010, 02:39 PM
Awww, what's a matter? Are they making you clean the hangar floor again?

Yeah, with your face. Ooooooooooooooooh.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah, with your face. Ooooooooooooooooh.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2643/4088128940_13f4544e54_o.jpg <---------your fat face.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!