PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stone Magazine May have just saved Afghanistan

OklahomaTuba
6/23/2010, 12:49 PM
Spiller-n-chief''s General gets dumped....and Dubya's General has to take his place. Now hopefully we can get this ****hole under control and get our folks home.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9GH46DG1&show_article=1

JohnnyMack
6/23/2010, 01:00 PM
I doubt it.

Sincerely,

Alexander the Great

JohnnyMack
6/23/2010, 01:02 PM
Probably not.

Sincerely,

The USSR

OklahomaTuba
6/23/2010, 01:05 PM
We hope not!

Sincerely,

The left, AQ, The Taliban, etc

yermom
6/23/2010, 01:10 PM
didn't we teach Al Qaeda this tactic like 30 years ago?

only the Russians didn't care about RoE

Okla-homey
6/23/2010, 01:34 PM
I did it.

You can too.

Sincerely, Ghenghis.

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 01:44 PM
I hope he fails!

Sincerely,

Simple America's Racist, Fat Tub of Goo with a Drug Addiction!

StoopTroup
6/23/2010, 02:05 PM
We aren't ever leaving a place that has an unlimited supply of heroin and newly found assets that China is drooling over. Get real.

C&CDean
6/23/2010, 02:35 PM
I hope he fails!

Sincerely,

Simple America's Racist, Fat Tub of Goo with a Drug Addiction!

You're a racist? Who knew?

StoopTroup
6/23/2010, 02:39 PM
Nothing wrong with a good racist. You have to use the right marinade and really watch your fire temp for it to come out just right though.

OklahomaTuba
6/23/2010, 02:54 PM
I hope he fails!

Too late.

OUinFLA
6/23/2010, 03:14 PM
We aren't ever leaving a place that has an unlimited supply of heroin and newly found assets that China is drooling over. Get real.

^^^
THIS

Okla-homey
6/23/2010, 03:58 PM

I've never gotten over the fact the gosh-darned Iraqis, who we liberated, awarded all their oilfield service contracts and refinery operations to the Chinese.

You would think given all the leftist NO BLOOD FOR OIL ranting in the lead-up to our invasion/liberation dealio, we would have least scored some sweet contracts. But nooooooooooo.

StoopTroup
6/23/2010, 04:05 PM
I've never gotten over the fact the gosh-darned Iraqis, who we liberated, awarded all their oilfield service contracts and refinery operations to the Chinese.

You would think given all the leftist NO BLOOD FOR OIL ranting in the lead-up to our invasion/liberation dealio, we would have least scored some sweet contracts. But nooooooooooo.

I have to think that Dubya was just as afraid of the rest of the World thinking we went in there to rape Iraq of all the oil and at that point the polls showed how unpopular that would be which ultimately would stand in the way of Cheney's plan to move on from Iraq to Iran.

Of course only Dems use polls...LOL

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 04:45 PM
You're a racist? Who knew?

Limbaugh. Keep up, Dumbledore.

XingTheRubicon
6/23/2010, 06:33 PM
Limbaugh's a racist? Wonder why he loves JC Watts? He's had him on his show and loves the guy...must not know JC's skin color, huh.

Flat out ignorance must be a blast.

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 06:42 PM
Limbaugh's a racist? Wonder why he loves JC Watts? He's had him on his show and loves the guy...must not know JC's skin color, huh.

Did he play Puff The Magic Negro for JC while he was there too?

My best friends are blacks and Mexicans!

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 06:52 PM

Flat out ignorance must be a blast.

Here's some more ignorance for you, Rube.

Rush Limbaugh has made so many racist and borderline racist comments throughout his career, that it shouldn't come as a big surprise when he goes way over the line. But it's still jarring to hear it.

After all, this is man who told an African-American caller, "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back." Who said, "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?" Then later said, "The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

He has also complained that the media roots for Donovan McNabb because he is black. And my favorite, the media also roots against Rex Grossman because he is white (that's why you never hear a kind word about Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Brett Favre, the media just hates white athletes in this country).

On some of these occasions Limbaugh has claimed he was joking, though most people didn't find it very funny at all. On many of these occasions, he wasn't even pretending to be joking. He means exactly what he says. But this week, he has no excuses. What he said was completely serious and completely racist.

This is Rush Limbaugh from his radio show earlier this week:

LIMBAUGH: Yeah. This is -- you're not going to believe this, but it's very simple. And the sooner you believe it, and the sooner you let this truth permeate the boundaries you have that tell you this is just simply not possible, the better you will understand Democrats in everything. You are right. They want to get us out of Iraq, but they can't wait to get us into Darfur.

CALLER: Right.

LIMBAUGH: There are two reasons. What color is the skin of the people in Darfur?

CALLER: Uh, yeah.

LIMBAUGH: It's black. And who do the Democrats really need to keep voting for them? If they lose a significant percentage of this voting bloc, they're in trouble.

CALLER: Yes. Yes. The black population.

LIMBAUGH: Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela -- who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

Frozen Sooner
6/23/2010, 07:00 PM

Yeah, some of his best friends are black...

StoopTroup
6/23/2010, 07:01 PM
Limbaugh is a comedian and you folks didn't get the joke.

The funny thing is that some folks take him serious.

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 07:05 PM
Limbaugh is a joke.

Some folks take him serious.

FIFY.

swardboy
6/23/2010, 09:08 PM
Are we talking about the Rush Limbaugh whose program director is a black man? Whose frequent guest host is a black man?

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, some of his best friends are black.......

keep up.

TUSooner
6/23/2010, 09:20 PM
Yeah, Rush. We should have kept propping up that good old apartheid regime. Look at what a murderous bolshevik thug that Mandela turned out to be when he got into power !
I know Rush thinks he's only pointing out black racism, but he's doing it in a bad way. By playing his own race cards, he actually tends to legitimize, or at least stoke, racism by all.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/23/2010, 09:33 PM

Flat out ignorance must be a blast.The race card is the one the Leftist almost always plays. It oftentimes stifles discussion about the failings of the Left.

6/23/2010, 09:36 PM
Yeah, some of his best friends are black...You (apparently) don't know how closed-minded that sounds.

6/23/2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, Rush. We should have kept propping up that good old apartheid regime. Look at what a murderous bolshevik thug that Mandela turned out to be when he got into power !
I know Rush thinks he's only pointing out black racism, but he's doing it in a bad way. By playing his own race cards, he actually tends to legitimize, or at least stoke, racism by all.from a lefty loyer...how sad for you.

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2010, 09:42 PM
You (apparently) don't know how closed-minded that sounds.

Irony at its finest right there, ladies and gentlemen.

Keep worshiping your racist, oxycontin popping, fourth marriage champion, simple America!

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 06:15 AM
Rush is gonna have to keep that show going now that he's married to a gal with an eye for golden microphones.

Okla-homey
6/24/2010, 06:18 AM
from a lefty loyer...how sad for you.

My brother TU is no "lefty!"

Just because someone doesn't agree with you on an issue doesn't entitle you to lable them a "liberal, lefty, progressive" or some other pejorative that equals "bedwetter."

He is a lawyer though.

XingTheRubicon
6/24/2010, 08:32 AM
Good lord KC, Limbaugh performs a radio show. He has 3 hours to fill every day about 250 days a year. Do you really think Limbaugh truly believes the 6 worst soundbites of his 46 million opinions over 30 years?

Are you really that much of a naive twit?

Just a simple question for you: Do you think Limbaugh would hire a black person if they were qualified? Think about that question real hard before you answer it...well as hard as can, anyway.

Pricetag
6/24/2010, 09:42 AM
Good lord KC, Limbaugh performs a radio show. He has 3 hours to fill every day about 250 days a year. Do you really think Limbaugh truly believes the 6 worst soundbites of his 46 million opinions over 30 years?
Are you saying that when a person has to talk that much, that some racism is bound to come out, even if it doesn't exist in his mind?

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 09:48 AM
Are you saying that when a person has to talk that much, that some racism is bound to come out, even if it doesn't exist in his mind?If you redefine racism to mean something that it's not, than you might just be right!

StoopTroup
6/24/2010, 10:02 AM
One thing I noticed about Limbaugh is just how white he is. I mean...sure they can tone it down with makeup or he can get some sun via the golf course or pool or tanning bed but the dude is really bright white like the light you see off of a weld rod when some dude is making the pretty circular patterns on a nice flowing weld bead. White. Astonishing white. Dove white. It's quite a site when you see him. The radio just doesn't do his whiteness justice.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 11:07 AM

Of course he does, he's been a racist his whole life and its been well documented from as far back as his early days before he got famous.

You know what's even scarier? Drones like you, RLIMC, and Tuba trounging through life like mindless cult members with glazed over eyes awaiting to hear and preach the gospel of your joke of a demigod.

Any moron that would listen to let alone believe what this clown says is just completely lost.

THAT is what is truly scary.

Curly Bill
6/24/2010, 11:11 AM
I know I'm skeered.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:21 PM
You know what's even scarier? Drones like you, RLIMC, and Tuba trounging through life like mindless cult members with glazed over eyes awaiting to hear and preach the gospel of your joke of a demigod.

Ironic coming from an Obamaton.

Serge Ibaka
6/24/2010, 01:25 PM
It's funny how people, when they disagree with other people, accuse the disagreeable-ones of being Mindless-Sheep.

Life is weird and people are strange. I like cold beer.

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:26 PM
If I was an Obamaton, I'd have a snarky avatar with his picture.

OklahomaTuba
6/24/2010, 01:27 PM
If I was an Obamaton, I'd have a snarky avatar with his picture.I thought you did?
:confused:

KC//CRIMSON
6/24/2010, 01:28 PM
It's funny how people, when they disagree with other people, accuse the disagreeable-ones of being Mindless-Sheep.

Life is weird and people are strange. I like cold beer.

Well, there's mindless-sheep, and then there's Tuba and RLIMC.