PDA

View Full Version : online storage/file sharing websites-advice please?

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/22/2010, 07:53 AM
hey everyone, i'm looking for (another) web hosting site that will allow me to not only backup files, but also share them with contractors of mine (2-3 for the moment) that work with me. i easily store 30+ gigs and that will be growing some. i used justhost.com, but they turned out to be a JOKE and the joke was on me. any suggestions that don't cost an arm and a leg?

thanks in advance.

Veritas
6/22/2010, 09:47 AM
Dropbox FTW.

http://www.dropbox.com/pricing

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/22/2010, 10:18 AM
veritas-

thanks for the advice. dropbox seems a tad bit high on price. is there a 2nd choice you'd recommend?

thanks in advance.

Zbird
6/22/2010, 08:19 PM
hey everyone, i'm looking for (another) web hosting site that will allow me to not only backup files, but also share them with contractors of mine (2-3 for the moment) that work with me. i easily store 30+ gigs and that will be growing some. i used justhost.com, but they turned out to be a JOKE and the joke was on me. any suggestions that don't cost an arm and a leg?

thanks in advance.

I've been using sugarsync.com for several months now. Syncs up all my data files between my desktop and 3 laptops from the cloud. Not a webhosting site, but great backups and syncing between devices and very reasonable. I'm paying something like $35 a year for 30 gig of space.