PDA

View Full Version : 5 stages of grief and loss of the Big XII

BoulderSooner79
6/16/2010, 08:12 PM
1) Denial
"Was the report confirmed?" "It's just a rumor" "Link, please?"
2) Anger
"$@#% the horns" "Huskers are traders" "We're UT's b*tch now" "I'm not using my ticket next year" "$@#% the horns"
3) Bargaining
"Maybe we go our way to the SEC" "We could replace CU/NU with BYU/AFA" "We'll just be an independent"
4) Depression
"I miss the OU/NU tradition" "Now they probably move the RRR to Jerryworld" "life sucks"
5) Acceptance
"We're still the number 2 conference" "no CCG is better" "Just beat the horns and we're in" "Our crafty administrators were shooting for this all along"

So, are we done yet? (I know some will be stuck at stage 2 for a while). Anything to report on the team now?

;)

XingTheRubicon
6/16/2010, 09:46 PM
I'm still at #4.

Our conference sucks.

Texas couldn't be more proud. All of this national media placating to the horns: "belle of the ball" and "make no mistake, * is running the show" and so on is worth more to texas fans than a 3 national title century.

OSU fans are giddy as a payne county sheep with a farmer c*ck alarm because someone on ESPN somewhere mentioned their football program for about 7 seconds.

You know the PAC 10 wants OSU because all of our national titles.

Um, the PAC 10 doesn't wrestle. Only 2 teams even have a program

but, hold on here, tennis and golf and Cal Poly wrestles in the PAC...BAAAAAMP FARMER C*CK...BAAAAAMP FARMER C*CK.

What was that?

Nothing, the PAC 10 wants us...Cal St Northridge wrestles in the PAC 10... BAAAAAMP

Nebraska is happier than a whore with a pillow handed pimp. They never have to deal with a conference dictator again. The rust XII has 3 bosses and they split 12 ways evenly.

I'm happy for Nebraska, OSU doesn't matter, nor does Colorado. I know OU did what was best from our limited choices, I get that. I just wish I could go back in time to 1994 and kick Donnie Duncan in the nuts and tell asterisk to go asterisk itself. As is sets, we're loyal partners with people that have the integrity of John Wilkes Booth.

My apologies to the descendants of the Booth family.