PDA

View Full Version : Who's on campus?

OUbasketball4life
6/16/2010, 09:02 AM
Ususally around this time we would be talking about who has been spotted on campus or around campus. But since all the realignment stuff have come up thats all the threads about so I'm just wondering has anyone seen any players on campus?

goingoneight
6/16/2010, 12:15 PM
I imagine most of them if not all of them are back working with Schmiddy... I mean... "voluntarily" working out. Maybe even a few of the 2010 signees working out already?

badger
6/16/2010, 12:22 PM
Voluntary workouts... lol. Being a member of the OU football team is voluntary also :)

HBick
6/16/2010, 06:00 PM
saw them out on the field last week directly south of the parking garage, can't remember what time or day it was. i'm in gaylord every day and i haven't seen them this week. kind of strange too considering how nice it's been outside

Stitch Face
6/16/2010, 10:42 PM
I'm coming on campus for the game...

badger
6/16/2010, 10:54 PM
The baseball team got back Tuesday, I think :D

gaylordfan1
6/16/2010, 11:04 PM
I'm just wanted to say that I'm sooo happy to see a thread that has nothing to do with the conference crap. Sorry I have nothing other to say. Haven't seen anyone yet.

bri
6/16/2010, 11:04 PM
Almost all the athletes are on campus right now, between summer classes, workouts and the various sports camps.

boomersooner28
6/17/2010, 09:20 AM
I know Brennan Clay is here.

Just sayin...:pop:

NormanPride
6/17/2010, 09:27 AM
Almost all, bri? The only one I was really concerned about was our awesome TE prospect from Westmoore (I think?) Austin Haywood. Any idea if he's made it on? I know his grades were questionable.

I'll take my question off the air. :D

gaylordfan1
6/17/2010, 09:36 AM
Almost all, bri? The only one I was really concerned about was our awesome TE prospect from Westmoore (I think?) Austin Haywood. Any idea if he's made it on? I know his grades were questionable.

I second that! I'm looking forward to this kid. :)

oudavid1
6/17/2010, 07:28 PM
I know Brennan Clay is here.

Just sayin...:pop:

How about Blakey Bell?

diegosooner
6/17/2010, 07:46 PM
I wish I were. I miss campus life.

bri
6/17/2010, 09:51 PM
I wish I were. I miss campus life.

I don't blame you; I went to O'Connell's Tuesday night and had chips & queso, six pints plus a pitcher all for fifteen bucks. WOOOOO!

HBick
6/17/2010, 09:57 PM
i graduate in december, and i wish i could go do it all again. the things i know now, i'd be much more productive and have more fun than i had before.

technology was my achilles heal. too much xbox and stumbling

BoulderSooner79
6/17/2010, 10:25 PM
i graduate in december, and i wish i could go do it all again. the things i know now, i'd be much more productive and have more fun than i had before.

technology was my achilles heal. too much xbox and stumbling

From your sig, it still is :)

HBick
6/17/2010, 11:13 PM
From your sig, it still is :)

you're right, it is time for a change, i still stand by my commitment to refer to coitus in childish/slang ways that i, and others of my age group find amusing.

gaylordfan1
6/18/2010, 03:57 PM
I was on campus the other day picking up a pizza and ran into Landry and Allen along with a couple of other large guys that I didn't recognize. I figured if Bell was here he would be hanging out with the QB's.

HBick
6/18/2010, 06:20 PM
Summer classes started almost two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure they are ALL on campus, part of the reasoning behind this is because sooner sports.com released their jersey numbers which they usually wait to do until the kids are enrolled

KBoomer11
6/19/2010, 08:56 PM
Long time reader, first time poster. Do I get Johnnies?

Anyway, ran into Landry Jones at subway a couple weeks ago and came away VERY impressed. He made small talk with me for a little bit. Such a personable and classy dude, I'm proud that he is leading our team.

IronHorseSooner
6/20/2010, 08:05 AM
Long time reader, first time poster. Do I get Johnnies?

Anyway, ran into Landry Jones at subway a couple weeks ago and came away VERY impressed. He made small talk with me for a little bit. Such a personable and classy dude, I'm proud that he is leading our team.

Is he still sporting the Stache?:D

bri
6/20/2010, 08:44 AM
Yup.

icmwhOU72
6/20/2010, 09:50 AM

Haywood is from Southmoore. I heard that he qualified and all signs point to him being able to enroll. I heard that the OU admissions is holding him up because of his transfer and they are double checking and triple checking his transcripts and paperwork to make sure everything is in order but i heard it is all a formality and OU is just being extra careful.