View Full Version : Veritas

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 04:36 PM
Are you considered Neutral Now?

Conscientious objector?

This is so cornfusing. :D

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe Lid could be a Mod if V decides to moderate a Buckeye Board. :D ;)

olevetonahill
6/15/2010, 05:26 PM
Maybe Lid could be a Mod if V decides to moderate a Buckeye Board. :D ;)

No Mister ya get yer self in there and warsh yer mouth out with LYE soap .:eek: :eek: :pop: :D

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 07:36 PM
To soon? :D

BudSooner
6/15/2010, 08:36 PM
To soon? :D
That pain you are experiencing is the neg hammer to bolivia.:D

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 08:41 PM
I just hope he's still gonna make a Tailgate this year.

He's a good guy and I figured he could take a little ribbing over this conference dealio.

I'm surprized thought that Lid hasn't put in his resume already.

BudSooner
6/15/2010, 09:41 PM
I just hope he's still gonna make a Tailgate this year.

He's a good guy and I figured he could take a little ribbing over this conference dealio.

I'm surprized thought that Lid hasn't put in his resume already.

Yeah, I hear ya and i've never had a problem with Veritas.

olevetonahill
6/15/2010, 09:57 PM
Im all for Verititays , Hes a good dude
But Ya need an *** kicking fer mention that doosh :P

SoonerInKCMO
6/15/2010, 10:07 PM
mention that doosh :P

You love Lid and you know it. :texan:

olevetonahill
6/15/2010, 10:15 PM
You love Lid and you know it. :texan:

Like a case of Joke itch :eek:

JohnnyMack
6/16/2010, 05:02 AM
V likes sex with farm animals.

C&CDean
6/16/2010, 08:21 AM
And Lid like sex with young boys. What's your point?

homerSimpsonsBrain
6/16/2010, 11:57 AM
It seems like if we could get V to have sex with Lid, everyone would be happy. Certainly farm animals and small boys everywhere would be thrilled

yermom
6/16/2010, 01:32 PM
not really. they would probably join forces

NormanPride
6/16/2010, 01:45 PM
The farm animals and young kids?

homerSimpsonsBrain
6/16/2010, 02:53 PM
The farm animals and young kids?

No dingus. The farm kids and young animals. Keep up!!

:D

Veritas
6/16/2010, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure which is more insulting, the insinuation of sex with Lid or the piece of **** Luckeyes now being my "op-fan" school. :)

I'm not thrilled with the move to the Big 10. Yeah, money, academics, all the bull****, whatever. I could give a crap about academics. So the Big 10 claims to have better academics. Wow, that and a good pocket passer will yield nice gains through the air.

All I really care about is the football part, and from a football perspective I think this is a big mistake. We're leaving a 1st rate conference to go to a 2nd rate conference. And we get to play in the ****ing snow and cold. No more great road trips to Austin, Norman, College Station, no we get to travel to Ann Arbor and wherever the hell tOSU is located, which doesn't matter because it's in Ohio and Ohio sucks donkey nuts.

OUthunder
6/16/2010, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure which is more insulting, the insinuation of sex with Lid or the piece of **** Luckeyes now being my "op-fan" school. :)

I'm not thrilled with the move to the Big 10. Yeah, money, academics, all the bull****, whatever. I could give a crap about academics. So the Big 10 claims to have better academics. Wow, that and a good pocket passer will yield nice gains through the air.

All I really care about is the football part, and from a football perspective I think this is a big mistake. We're leaving a 1st rate conference to go to a 2nd rate conference. And we get to play in the ****ing snow and cold. No more great road trips to Austin, Norman, College Station, no we get to travel to Ann Arbor and wherever the hell tOSU is located, which doesn't matter because it's in Ohio and Ohio sucks donkey nuts.

It's located in Columbus in the hood. Bring a weapon and some Kevlar.