PDA

View Full Version : FBI: Kennedy Family Had "Sex Orgies"

IBleedCrimson
6/15/2010, 02:39 PM
FBI kept files on John F Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe 'orgies'

http://www.news.com.au/world/fbi-kept-files-on-john-f-kennedy-and-marilyn-monroe-orgies/story-e6frfkyi-1225880120036

THE FBI was tipped off that the three Kennedy brothers, Marilyn Monroe and members of Frank Sinatra's Rat Pack held sex parties in President John F. Kennedy's suite at New York City's The Carlyle hotel.

An FBI report on the alleged orgies at the hotel was prompted by a July 1965 disclosure from a "reliable" mafia informant that the mob wanted to use women supplied by "associates of Frank Sinatra" to embarrass the Kennedys in New York.

Women were to "be placed in compromising situations" with Robert and Ted Kennedy and their brother-in-law, actor Peter Lawford, the confidential memo said.

According to the New York Post the mob wanted to smear Robert Kennedy because of his war on organised crime as US attorney general from 1961 to 1964, according to the informant. The FBI did not investigate the claims, the bureau said.

The documents were among 2352 pages of FBI files unveiled yesterday on Ted Kennedy, who died last August after a battle with cancer.

The file on the mob plot began with the informant's disclosures to the FBI's Milwaukee office. The FBI added an unsigned statement that said a multimillionaire Manhattan divorcee knew about the orgies.

"It was reported that Mrs Jacqueline Hammond, age 40, has considerable information concerning sex parties," the statement said.

Among those who took part were John, Robert and Ted Kennedy, Monroe, Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Lawford and his wife, Patricia Kennedy, the statement added.

It also indicated that Hammond, who was divorced from a US ambassador, was credible.

badger
6/15/2010, 02:58 PM
Didn't you get the memo? Being a rich guy is an excuse to act foolishly! ;)

GKeeper316
6/15/2010, 03:00 PM
sounds fun

Okla-homey
6/15/2010, 03:11 PM
I bet that's the real way JFK threw out his back. I hear them orgies require some contortionist skillz to maximize use of all available orifices among the several participants.

IBleedCrimson
6/15/2010, 03:12 PM
could you imagine if a major republican was caught doing something like this? it would be the biggest thing since watergate. but these guys are lionized historical figures

Okla-homey
6/15/2010, 03:15 PM
could you imagine if a major republican was caught doing something like this? it would be the biggest thing since watergate. but these guys are lionized historical figures

We all knew Teddy was a playa. That drunken drive with Mary Jo Kopechne that ended in her death, unreported for 18 hours by Teddy, is what prevented him from making a serious bid for the WH.

My Opinion Matters
6/15/2010, 03:21 PM
Further proof JFK was better at life than all of us.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/15/2010, 03:26 PM
Word.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yUWM_8Yl8Zo/0.jpg

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 04:41 PM
If I'm ever President...sex orgies will be mandatory.

OUinFLA
6/15/2010, 04:47 PM
Vote for Stoop Troup

SoonerStormchaser
6/15/2010, 05:28 PM
I bet that's the real way JFK threw out his back. I hear them orgies require some contortionist skillz to maximize use of all available orifices among the several participants.

RIGHT FOOT, RED!!!! LEFT HAND, BLUE!

A Sooner in Texas
6/15/2010, 07:49 PM
We all knew Teddy was a playa. That drunken drive with Mary Jo Kopechne that ended in her death, unreported for 18 hours by Teddy, is what prevented him from making a serious bid for the WH.

And who in their right mind would want to be in a sex orgy with Republicans? Under the cover, lights off, flannel nightie, missionary position...not my idea of fun. ;)

Okla-homey
6/15/2010, 08:09 PM
And who in their right mind would want to be in a sex orgy with Republicans? Under the cover, lights off, flannel nightie, missionary position...not my idea of fun. ;)

You might be surpised how much action 'Pubs get. A job and a bank account with money in it is a marvelous aphrodesiac.

StoopTroup
6/15/2010, 08:18 PM
You might be surpised how much action 'Pubs get. A job and a bank account with money in it is a marvelous aphrodesiac.

Even the pubs don't have a lock on that...lol

http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/eliot_spitzer.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
6/15/2010, 09:27 PM
If I'm ever President...sex orgies will be mandatory.

With fat chicks :D

tulsaoilerfan
6/15/2010, 09:28 PM

Women will **** anyone if they think they have money :D

ouwasp
6/15/2010, 10:14 PM
Those of you interested in this sort of Kennedy behavior should read "The Dark Side of Camelot" by Seymour Hersh.

They were raunchy.

Leroy Lizard
6/15/2010, 10:32 PM
Sounds like a good story, but nothing more. There is no way that such parties could have been kept quiet for all these years if they really happened.

IBleedCrimson
6/15/2010, 11:09 PM
Sounds like a good story, but nothing more. There is no way that such parties could have been kept quiet for all these years if they really happened.

you add nothing to the discussion. silencio por favor

Leroy Lizard
6/15/2010, 11:15 PM
I add everything to the discussion.

yermom
6/16/2010, 12:15 AM
JFK didn't have to deal with TMZ

Leroy Lizard
6/16/2010, 12:32 AM
JFK didn't have to deal with TMZ

TMZ has nothing on J Edgar Hoover.

This is just one of those stories we really really want to believe. Like the Loch Ness Monster, though, it's plain ludicrous.

Crucifax Autumn
6/16/2010, 12:40 AM
The Loch Ness Lizard is scarier.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/16/2010, 12:44 AM
Sounds like a good story, but nothing more. There is no way that such parties could have been kept quiet for all these years if they really happened.You (srsly)misuderestimate the powa of the MSM, and their allegiance.

Leroy Lizard
6/16/2010, 01:12 AM
You (srsly)misuderestimate the powa of the MSM, and their allegiance.

And you vastly underestimate the inability of people to keep secrets. And the propensity of J Edgar Hoover to fabricate.

6/16/2010, 01:57 AM
And you vastly underestimate the inability of people to keep secrets. And the propensity of J Edgar Hoover to fabricate.It's been known for many yrs that JFK had lots of extamarital sex while he was Pres. Some of the particulars were hushed because of trying to minimize the scandal in bro Teddy's involvement in such. IOW, are you REALLLY doubting the MSM's efforts and effectiveness in protecting democrats?

Crucifax Autumn
6/16/2010, 02:41 AM
Personally, I'd be willing to bet the FBI has more embarrassing info on my family than the Kennedys.

Leroy Lizard
6/16/2010, 03:19 AM
It's been known for many yrs that JFK had lots of extamarital sex while he was Pres.

Right. It's been known for many years. The secret got out. The MSM wasn't able to contain it.

So if we found out about JFK and one person, how likely is it they could hush entire orgies for 40+ years?

Howzit
6/16/2010, 10:02 AM

You just have to warm up and stretch well first.

6/16/2010, 10:35 AM
Right. It's been known for many years. The secret got out. The MSM wasn't able to contain it.

So if we found out about JFK and one person, how likely is it they could hush entire orgies for 40+ years?Who really knows? I think they always endeavor to protect John, even though he's been dead a long time.Teddy was alive and wreaking havoc for them up until last year. He's the last Kennedy brother, and now gone. Even a few libs prolly didn't appreciate the Mary Jo Kopechne debacle, and aren't as guarded about him as they were John.

Jacie
6/16/2010, 11:30 AM
From the stories about Monroe's involvement with the Kennedy's I can believe this happened. Kind of interesting to read that one of the Kennedy wives was a participant.

If this event took place following the infamous "Happy Birthday Mr. President" trip Marilyn made to NYC, I wonder what she wore home. According to the story, before singing for JFK the sequined dress she wore was literally sewn on her. No way that bunch would have been able to put it back together once they ripped it off her . . .

6/16/2010, 11:43 AM
From the stories about Monroe's involvement with the Kennedy's I can believe this happened. Kind of interesting to read that one of the Kennedy wives was a participant.

If this event took place following the infamous "Happy Birthday Mr. President" trip Marilyn made to NYC, I wonder what she wore home. According to the story, before singing for JFK the sequined dress she wore was literally sewn on her. No way that bunch would have been able to put it back together once they ripped it off her . . .This is the correct answer...(what was the question?)

Leroy Lizard
6/16/2010, 12:33 PM
Who really knows? I think they always endeavor to protect John, even though he's been dead a long time.

Long time is an understatement. He's been dead for 47 years.

That's 47 years of keeping a secret involving a half-dozen people, with many of them not exactly the secretive type. Just think about how unlikely this is and I think you will come to the same conclusion as me.

6/16/2010, 12:37 PM
Long time is an understatement. He's been dead for 47 years.

That's 47 years of keeping a secret involving a half-dozen people, with many of them not exactly the secretive type. Just think about how unlikely this is and I think you will come to the same conclusion as me.Whatever. You did REALLY WELL on the discussion of Illegal, Sneaky-type entry into our beloved country.

Leroy Lizard
6/16/2010, 12:40 PM
Whatever. You did REALLY WELL on the discussion of Illegal, Sneaky-type entry into our beloved country.

Not sure if that is a compliment or not. ;)

6/16/2010, 12:53 PM
Not sure if that is a compliment or not. ;)hell yeah!