PDA

View Full Version : The only real ally we have left in this conference

ndpruitt03
6/14/2010, 10:09 PM
Is Oklahoma State. They f'n hate our guts. I think that's what I like least about this. Any team in this conference could literally split and ruin the entire thing at any time outside of OU who will do what Texas does. Kansas, ISU, and Baylor because both the last 2 suck at almost everything. KU is only good at basketball.

This conference is not meant to last that long. Too volatile.

OULenexaman
6/14/2010, 10:16 PM
you have now lost all credibility...actually a few days ago.....just re-affirmed it.

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 10:23 PM
Is Oklahoma State. They f'n hate our guts. I think that's what I like least about this. Any team in this conference could literally split and ruin the entire thing at any time outside of OU who will do what Texas does. Kansas, ISU, and Baylor because both the last 2 suck at almost everything. KU is only good at basketball.

This conference is not meant to last that long. Too volatile.

who was our "ally" before?

OSUAggie
6/14/2010, 10:25 PM
who was our "ally" before?

OSU, obviously. We'll do anything to make you guys happy. You think you actually "beat" us 80 times? Pfft.

ndpruitt03
6/14/2010, 10:25 PM
I thought it was Texas but Texas only cares about themselves. They don't care about the Big 12 they only care about getting their TV network up and then they will leave the conference.

OULenexaman
6/14/2010, 10:27 PM
OSU, obviously. We'll do anything to make you guys happy. You think you actually "beat" us 80 times? Pfft.

closing in on that on...;)

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 10:28 PM
I thought it was Texas but Texas only cares about themselves. They don't care about the Big 12 they only care about getting their TV network up and then they will leave the conference.

how do you sleep at night?

prrriiide
6/14/2010, 10:39 PM

really? REALLY?!?! TEXASS?!?! Texass' only ally is texass. The thing I hate about it is that it looks like OU is smoking bevo's pole. I was hoping we'd go to the SEC whether texass went or not.

badger
6/14/2010, 10:49 PM
We'll do anything to make you guys happy.

:stunned:

;)