PDA

View Full Version : What if Bebee can't produce?

Soonermagik
6/14/2010, 06:27 PM
He has plenty of reasons to throw big numbers around, so he can save his job.

What happens if he can't produce these numbers?

Dio
6/14/2010, 06:42 PM
Didn't you hear? Beebe is the smartest man EVAR

Scott D
6/14/2010, 06:44 PM
I'd settle for confirmation that Bebee can't "re-produce".

NormanPride
6/14/2010, 06:48 PM
If Beebe can't produce then everyone leaves. Simple.

Mississippi Sooner
6/14/2010, 06:49 PM
If Beebe can't produce, we hire Leach to lock him in the equipment shed and Mangino to sit on him.

Monster Zero
6/14/2010, 06:52 PM
So long as he can get on the phone in the skybox and call down to the refs and utter the words "Give 'em another play", his bread will be buttered.

Generously.

NormanPride
6/14/2010, 06:54 PM
So how come we get this deal now? Why not four freaking years ago when people started complaining? How is it possible now that we lose Denver and the Nebraska faithful? I don't see any way this deal pans out.

Soonermagik
6/14/2010, 07:22 PM
So how come we get this deal now? Why not four freaking years ago when people started complaining? How is it possible now that we lose Denver and the Nebraska faithful? I don't see any way this deal pans out.

Exactly!! Plus, no conference championship game revenue.

Sure, we could leave if it doesn't work out, but who is to say the PAC-10 would offer the same deal?

ouwasp
6/14/2010, 08:00 PM
He has plenty of reasons to throw big numbers around, so he can save his job.

What happens if he can't produce these numbers?

At that point Beebe will go to work for the Obama Administration creating another stimulus package. Then Mack will retire from coaching to become the new commish.

And everyone will live happily ever after... :texan:

Sooner Among The Pack
6/14/2010, 08:12 PM
The fact that this thread even could be started is an embarassment. Beebe shouldn't be in charge of a small business, let alone a conference. Now that Texas is happy we can all just forgive and forget. What a joke.

OULenexaman
6/14/2010, 09:07 PM
So how come we get this deal now? Why not four freaking years ago when people started complaining? How is it possible now that we lose Denver and the Nebraska faithful? I don't see any way this deal pans out. I see smoke and mirrors on this so called deal in the working..TX might earn....OU could earn....other schools may earn....:pop:

LiveLaughLove
6/14/2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah, this magic money materializing is a farce. If it were to appear somehow, it will be very temporary.

I would imagine from the way this is all going down, that Texas has probably been guaranteed a huge amount and the rest of us had better just hope it appears.

If it doesn't than texas will get parts of ours to make their guarantee. Seems to be the way things are working now.

Wouldnt surprise me if they dont get to submit a recruits list to the other schools that are hands off either.

yankee
6/14/2010, 11:44 PM
If Beebe can't produce then everyone leaves. Simple.

and where the hell do they all go?