PDA

View Full Version : Bebee brain caught with his pant down...

pac10SUX
6/14/2010, 02:39 PM
Sounds like 3 schools are gone (Bluffs, eaTme, & Nebbish) - Why didn't Bebee take a more proactive approach at the first glimpse of this? He should have been negotiating (or renegotiating) TV contracts, setting up a Big 12 TV Network, and going after premier football programs to replace any that decided to leave or expand the Big 12 to the Big 16. Had he been ahead of this whole fiasco, I think the Big 12 could have had quite a few schools lined up.

Thoughts? Or do I need to put the pipe down?:D

Monster Zero
6/14/2010, 02:41 PM
Too busy calling down to the field from the skyboxes and saying "Give 'em another play."

oumartin
6/14/2010, 02:44 PM
Too busy calling down to the field from the skyboxes and saying "Give 'em another play."

this is what was possibly the last straw for NU?

Monster Zero
6/14/2010, 02:46 PM
Pelini didn't know it, but Perlman and Dr. Tom already had everything pretty much all set up and ready to go.

You heard it here first.

badger
6/14/2010, 02:48 PM
Pants on the ground.

Pants on the ground.

Beebe's lookin' like a fool with his pants on the ground.

OUthunder
6/14/2010, 02:54 PM
this is what was possibly the last straw for NU?

Can't say I blame them much on that one. In the OU-UT game, it seemed that every time we hit Colt, we were flagged for it. One hit in the Bama game and he was done. He wasn't used to getting hit with the Big XII refs protecting him.

Captain Cob Mob
6/14/2010, 02:58 PM
I didn't really have a problem with the adding 1 second back. Maybe it wouldn't have been put back on if it hadn't been Texas, I've seen a lot of games end like that, that weren't really over, but there was a legit 1 second left so we can't be to upset about it. We'll just have to see what happens in Lincoln this year.