PDA

View Full Version : Texas 10

Sooner in Tampa
6/14/2010, 12:42 PM
That's what this new bull**** conference should name itself!!!

We are all going to be Texas' bitch!!!

Another suggestion I read: Bigtex

:mad:

tfoolry
6/14/2010, 02:49 PM
Howdy ya'all, we're the new Big teX conf.

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 02:53 PM
Emotions

sooner59
6/14/2010, 02:58 PM
If we had as many bandwagon fans as texas that never graduated high school we would be in control.

redkid
6/14/2010, 03:14 PM
I say OU cuts ties with the * schools, (with the exception of the RRR) take osWho (cause we have to,,you know the big bro looking out for his sister type of thing)join the MWC, beat the the cleats off off Boise st and Utah and little sis every year,,and go the BCSCG every year,,boohah

TUSooner
6/14/2010, 03:34 PM
Now that we might be staying in the New SWC, being in the SEC looks way better.

redkid
6/14/2010, 04:25 PM
OU To the SEC only if *am goes,due to the fact we need * recruits and if no * teams go to the SEC the # of * recruits we get would be cut in half atleast,,I may be wrong,but thats my take,,any thoughts on this?

Boomer.....
6/14/2010, 04:30 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6299/newbig12logo.jpg

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 04:35 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6299/newbig12logo.jpg

So you are saying Colorado and Nebraska were "somebody"?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/14/2010, 04:37 PM
Texas and the 9 bitches conference

redkid
6/14/2010, 04:45 PM
Thats alright,,the greediness and lies of * is finaly coming to the surface after being convenently overlooked for decades,,it will now bite them in the butt..take Obama for example,,they will become the Darth Vader in parents eyes and OU will look like nice boy Luke Skywalker,,this could be good for us,,,maybe

soonerboomer93
6/14/2010, 04:45 PM
OU To the SEC only if *am goes,due to the fact we need * recruits and if no * teams go to the SEC the # of * recruits we get would be cut in half atleast,,I may be wrong,but thats my take,,any thoughts on this?

Nope. OU is still a big draw in north Texas (DFW).

redkid
6/14/2010, 04:57 PM
How come nobody see's what a big player OU is in this,,If OU left the the Conf it would fold also,,why are we not a bigger player in this mudslinger,,thoughts please

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 05:00 PM
How come nobody see's what a big player OU is in this,,If OU left the the Conf it would fold also,,why are we not a bigger player in this mudslinger,,thoughts please

OU is a huge. The #2 player.

pac10SUX
6/14/2010, 05:01 PM

If * is serious about the Pac10 and accepts, I hope we (OU) accept an SEC offer. Whorns suck & so does the PAC-10. IMHO.

Sooner98
6/14/2010, 05:04 PM
So glad we are now proud members of the Big Longhorn Conference! YAY! Thanks Joe C. and David B.!!!!

TXBOOMER
6/14/2010, 05:40 PM
Why are we gonna F ourself by staying in this conference????? aTm is still considering the SEC. We should go to the Pac 10 or even the SEC if possible. F texass! If we left they would f'ed.

TXBOOMER
6/14/2010, 05:43 PM
Can you imagine the zebra fuggin we are gonna get every year in Dallas. Now that texass saved this beeotch.

SoonerMom2
6/14/2010, 05:54 PM

We have smarter people at OU than some others schools who have preferred to keep their powder dry and not broadcast their intentions all over the place.

Texas got out in front of this and now are the first team to tell the PAC 10 no thanks! They were the ones who said without Nebraska we cannot survive and have egg all over the face no matter what the media says.

Then we have Stallings at A&M saying they prefer to stay in the Big 12 when he was pushing for the SEC for A&M and Texas saying they wouldn't play A&M again. Couple of school children in a recess fight. Then we can throw in OSU with their letter to Texas we want to end up where you do.

Except for Castigleone saying TX and OU need to stay together not much has come out of the leadership of OU except they had a cordial visit with the PAC 10 and the SEC was interested in OU not OSU.

Now we see what made the Big 12 stay together -- money. Fox Sports must have cut a deal for money not wanting a Super Conference and ditto ESPN, ABC, and some are saying NBC wants back in the hunt for college football.

delhalew
6/14/2010, 05:54 PM
Staying in the Big Tex will give us a lot of $$$, but not as much as a conference change.
Money is not the only thing to consider. Staying in the Big cluster**** will be bad for football.
BTW moving to the SEC without Texas will improve our recruiting when we can offer the opportunity to play in the SEC.

oudavid1
6/14/2010, 06:07 PM
The Oklahoma has a bigger trophy case and better history than Texas conference

MR2-Sooner86
6/14/2010, 06:31 PM
BTW moving to the SEC without Texas will improve our recruiting when we can offer the opportunity to play in the SEC.

Yeah Texas will just waltz right through the Little 12 and OU will have to go through LSU, Alabama, ect.

rawlingsHOH
6/14/2010, 06:37 PM
Can you imagine the zebra fuggin we are gonna get every year in Dallas. Now that texass saved this beeotch.

as opposed to the Pac 10? lol!

uo, uw, and ucla were 3 of the most biasly officiated games i have ever seen.