PDA

View Full Version : Rough Monday

SoonerBK
6/14/2010, 11:37 AM
So I just went to take a leak. I was holding my pen in my teeth while I did this which I often do. Just as I was getting started, I sneezed causing my pen to fall in the pisser. I should have just accepted the fact that the pen was a gonner and that I was about to unleash a 30 - 40 second golden shower on it. What I did instead was to try to catch it and save it. I should not have done that. When I grabbed for it with my right hand, it caused my weenie to flip out of my left hand (it really is a two handed job). Which caused a recoil action spraying weewee on the stall partition a big spot on my pants, and also on my arm somehow. I still dont know how that last one happened. I guess I need to go home and start over. :mad:

1890MilesToNorman
6/14/2010, 11:40 AM
LOL, good luck to you for the rest of the day. :D

NormanPride
6/14/2010, 11:44 AM
Priceless! :D Go have a beer and relax!

SoonerBK
6/14/2010, 11:48 AM
Sheesh! no joke.

Breadburner
6/14/2010, 11:53 AM
Could we get this in MS paint shop....

Breadburner
6/14/2010, 11:59 AM
Here is an example and it might make you feel better.......NSFW....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

BudSooner
6/14/2010, 12:04 PM
So I just went to take a leak. I was holding my pen in my teeth while I did this which I often do. Just as I was getting started, I sneezed causing my pen to fall in the pisser. I should have just accepted the fact that the pen was a gonner and that I was about to unleash a 30 - 40 second golden shower on it. What I did instead was to try to catch it and save it. I should not have done that. When I grabbed for it with my right hand, it caused my weenie to flip out of my left hand (it really is a two handed job). Which caused a recoil action spraying weewee on the stall partition a big spot on my pants, and also on my arm somehow. I still dont know how that last one happened. I guess I need to go home and start over. :mad:
LMAO, word to the wise, never carry a pen into the stall. Or anything in your shirt pocket, bad things can happen from this.

Wait a minute, you always have a pen in your teeth when you go to ****????
SO IT WAS YOU WHO WRITES ON BATHROOM WALLS!:D

soonerboomer93
6/14/2010, 12:12 PM

so do you hold the tweezers in the left, or right hand?

SoonerBK
6/14/2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah I'm hung like a tic tac!

Okla-homey
6/14/2010, 04:08 PM
Better than playing with your phone while on the throne and dropping it into the fetid bowl as you rise to admire your wondrous creation before flusheration. Not that I ever did that or nothing.

Turd_Ferguson
6/15/2010, 05:22 AM
Here is an example and it might make you feel better.......NSFW....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191Sic'm:confused: