PDA

View Full Version : Lets do this....

SoonerDomiNation
6/13/2010, 05:44 PM
Instead of all the conference talk lets do something else. I been sittin here thinkin of who was the better TE of the 2, jackson or gresham. To me its a toss up each brought an element to the game of their own. Both was big fast and had great hands i loved both of em. If you had to pick 1 to be on your team who would it be? I pick gresham.

Curly Bill
6/13/2010, 05:49 PM
Keith Jackson, no question about it.

Gresham is allsome, but KJ was very much a man among boys. If he'd played in the same offense Gresh did there's no telling what kind of stats he might have put up.

SoonerDomiNation
6/13/2010, 05:58 PM
Your probably right. To me it was a toss up i been watchin game clips of both all day. Bill which one was faster to you?

Curly Bill
6/13/2010, 06:11 PM
I don't really know...

...but if I had to place a wager on one of em, it'd be on Jackson.

SoonerDomiNation
6/13/2010, 06:13 PM
One thing for sure i wouldnt want to try and hit either one of em if they had a head of steam comin at me.

oudavid1
6/13/2010, 06:20 PM
Kieth baby, but Gresham is faaaaar from being done

Sooner Among The Pack
6/13/2010, 07:19 PM
Keith Jackson at this point, but Gresham may have a monster career ahead of him. He'll start out with a great QB and weapons around him; he'll be a great checkdown to Carson Palmer.

soonerboy_odanorth
6/13/2010, 07:33 PM
Instead of all the conference talk lets do something else. I been sittin here thinkin of who was the better TE of the 2, jackson or gresham.

You mean instead of hashing over the biggest news story concerning college football in the last 30 years, if not ever, let's re-hash the same f*cking off-season conversation we've had for the last 10 years running?

Fabulous idea. How original. How progressive. How visionary. :rolleyes:

Is that you, Dan Beebe?

SoonerDomiNation
6/13/2010, 07:35 PM
Is that you *******? Yup it is. If you dont like the post dont respond theres a fabulous idea.

soonerboy_odanorth
6/13/2010, 07:52 PM
Just bustin' ya chops in fun a little. Don't be such a puss.

BTW, it's Jackson. Gresh closed the gap his junior year. Still not, and probably never will be the blocker Jackson was.