PDA

View Full Version : What if....

OU_Sooners75
6/11/2010, 08:10 PM
Let me start by saying...WOW...what the hell is happening to college football?

Greenbacks are kicking the hell out of traditions!

Now then....

No matter what conference OU is to join from this mess, what if OU and Nebraska renew their annual rivalry?

Yeah I know we will have some very tough games to play in conference and out of conference (especially if we join the SEC), but I think OU needs to rekindle that great rivalry!

I don't know if it will happen...but it would be great to see...especially since I live in Omaha!

huskermark07
6/11/2010, 08:12 PM
Let me start by saying...WOW...what the hell is happening to college football?

Greenbacks are kicking the hell out of traditions!

Now then....

No matter what conference OU is to join from this mess, what if OU and Nebraska renew their annual rivalry?

Yeah I know we will have some very tough games to play in conference and out of conference (especially if we join the SEC), but I think OU needs to rekindle that great rivalry!

I don't know if it will happen...but it would be great to see...especially since I live in Omaha!

I would like to see the OU vs NU game again every year:D

soonerboomer93
6/11/2010, 08:16 PM
It was mentioned in another thread that apparently NU has burned their bridges with us and it's not going to happen anytime soon.

JRAM
6/12/2010, 12:37 PM
We have a BIG rivalry-----Dumbass Texas! One loser rivalry is enough!

OU_Sooners75
6/12/2010, 03:09 PM
We have a BIG rivalry-----Dumbass Texas! One loser rivalry is enough!

Well, for many many years we had two.

So I hope it happens.

yermom
6/12/2010, 03:15 PM
It was mentioned in another thread that apparently NU has burned their bridges with us and it's not going to happen anytime soon.

i didn't see that, but i was thinking it

reevie
6/13/2010, 07:28 AM
If we want to play them on a regular basis, let's just meet them in the national championship game.