PDA

View Full Version : Heres the latest that Ive found about Usc Players

olevetonahill
6/11/2010, 11:20 AM
NCAA sayin they can Transfer and Other schools can Contact em :eek:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5275644

CaliBornSoonerBred
6/11/2010, 11:44 AM
hmmm I wonder how many Juniors and Seniors would actually think about transferring.......

sooner94
6/11/2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks for posting that link. Will be real interesting to see who leaves.

Guess we will see what kind of loyalty guys have to that school.

I bet Mustain leaves. This is a free pass for him since he was the #3 QB last year, with #1 and #2 comining back.

Anyone else see the irony of this situation for little Lane? He was quick to inform his Tennessee recruits that they could go to another school without sitting out back in January when he took the SC job. Now he has to tell his SC juniors and seniors to be that they can go to another school without sitting out. Oh the irony!

goingoneight
6/11/2010, 12:13 PM
Mustain back to Arkansas? :D

olevetonahill
6/11/2010, 12:19 PM
Whats funny to me beside them being able to leave with out sittin is that Other Skools can Poach em .:D :cool:

Mississippi Sooner
6/11/2010, 12:21 PM
Whoever takes Mustain must be willing to take his mama, too.

kiomanche
6/11/2010, 03:08 PM
Whoever takes Mustain must be willing to take his mama, too.

What does she look like???;)

BoulderSooner79
6/11/2010, 04:38 PM
What does she look like???;)

An older, burlier version of Mitch.

sooner518
6/11/2010, 04:51 PM
USC AD sounds like just as big of a prick as Lane:

"USC athletic director Mike Garrett, speaking at a previously scheduled USC Coaches' Tour at the Airport Marriott in Burlingame, Calif., had this to say Thursday to boosters: "As I read the decision by the NCAA, all I could get out of all of this was ... I read between the lines, and there was nothing but a lot of envy, and they wish they all were Trojans."

KantoSooner
6/11/2010, 04:53 PM
Just how committed was Prater?

NormanPride
6/11/2010, 04:53 PM
Since it has not been mentioned yet, and you are all probably picturing Slick Rick Weasel of UCLA calling all of SC's players, please know that the NCAA is dropping the one-year transfer waiver, but the Pac 10 (11 now, I guess?) is not.

Thus, juniors and seniors can transfer without penalty, so long as it's to a non-Pac 10 program. So, no crosstown transferring.

BoulderSooner79
6/11/2010, 04:56 PM
Since it has not been mentioned yet, and you are all probably picturing Slick Rick Weasel of UCLA calling all of SC's players, please know that the NCAA is dropping the one-year transfer waiver, but the Pac 10 (11 now, I guess?) is not.

Thus, juniors and seniors can transfer without penalty, so long as it's to a non-Pac 10 program. So, no crosstown transferring.

I'm guessing that won't include soon-to-be Pac1? schools since they will still be big12 schools for 1 more season. But i suspect most kids that would consider transferring would want to go to other Pac10 schools, so this restriction will save SC's azz.

olevetonahill
6/11/2010, 05:00 PM
Good points NP
Now Ima wondering if we and the others go to the Pac will that affect us to ? or will it be to far down the road to matter to these kids?