PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well....

Octavian
6/9/2010, 06:25 PM
A strong sense is emerging that the Big Ten will invite Nebraska and Nebraska only.

So Missouri --the one who started this whole mess by throwing itself at the cool guy --might wind up as the girl with no date to the dance.

And their fanbase is starting get to nervous.

jk Mizzou --lol (http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=7631170)

SoonerMom2
6/9/2010, 06:27 PM
ROFLOL!!! They can join the two Kansas schools, Iowa State, and Baylor.

westbrooke
6/9/2010, 06:29 PM
Interesting that the linked article says this is happening "over the objection of Osborne who has described himslef [sic] as getting 'cold feet.'" I wonder what his source is for that.

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2010, 06:30 PM
Mizzery will make a fine lower rung conference USA team

Octavian
6/9/2010, 06:43 PM
ROFLOL!!! They can join the two Kansas schools, Iowa State, and Baylor.

I actually feel bad for the Kansas schools (particularly KU) and Iowa St.

But after a century of ties together, Missouri unleashed all of this and would have left us all hanging without an ounce of remorse.

so...in the words of Nelson Muntz...

westbrooke
6/9/2010, 06:47 PM
There are some pretty spectacular delusions regarding Missouri's worth in the comments to that link. Wow. Couldn't happen to a ******-ier fanbase. Except maybe Miami.

okienole3
6/9/2010, 06:47 PM
Geez other schools' boards suck ***.

Dio
6/9/2010, 07:25 PM
Bwahahahahaha!

yermom
6/9/2010, 07:41 PM
Geez other schools' boards suck ***.

i all but refuse to use boards that don't use vBulletin

47straight
6/9/2010, 09:55 PM
So Missouri --the one who started this whole mess by throwing itself at the cool guy --might wind up as the girl with no date to the dance.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2010/06/04/e-mails-hint-eyes-are-upon-texas.html?sid=101

Texas started the whole mess, but couldn't get Tech an invite. Then they sold out the other schools who started looking out for themselves by leaking the PAC-10 info to the orangebloods jocksniffers.

JPNSKER
6/9/2010, 11:28 PM
Word is, it will be only NU........... this weekend. Look for a Mizzou invite down the road.;)

Herr Scholz
6/9/2010, 11:32 PM
Word is, it will be only NU...
Very naive.

BTW, your pals KU, KSU and ISU (and possibly Mizzou) say thanks for screwing them.

picasso
6/9/2010, 11:40 PM
Screwing KU? I'm all for that.

JPNSKER
6/9/2010, 11:45 PM
Very naive.

BTW, your pals KU, KSU and ISU (and possibly Mizzou) say thanks for screwing them.

Do you always just cut & paste a quote, just to make a witty comeback? Did you not see the "........this weekend" portion?

God, I'm glad we won't be dealing with your ilk anymore....

Herr Scholz
6/9/2010, 11:50 PM
Me too, whiny loser. I'll be in Lincoln on 10/16. Can't wait to see UT make it a clean sweep 4-0 on your home field in Big XII play and 9 out of 10 overall to send you limping into the Big 10. You're fleeing the conference. That's clear.

NatureBoy
6/9/2010, 11:54 PM
Horn fan seems pretty upset at something...

Herr Scholz
6/9/2010, 11:56 PM
Nope. Just tired of nebraska fans trying to lay the blame of the demise of the conference on us. It's on them. We were trying to keep it together. 3 schools wouldn't pledge loyalty this week and it wasn't us.

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 12:00 AM
Nope. Just tired of nebraska fans trying to lay the blame of the demise of the conference on us. It's on them. We were trying to keep it together. 3 schools wouldn't pledge loyalty this week and it wasn't us.

You responded to a post from a Husker fan saying that it looks like NU will be the only one invited for now by calling him naive. It didn't appear to have anything to do with people picking on Texas.

You just seem a little...upset.

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 12:01 AM
Yep, poor texas. Boo frickin hoo, horn fan.

bri
6/10/2010, 12:31 AM
Horn fan or not, he's right. You're running scared. Is being Ohio State's bitch really going to be that much better than being Oklahoma & Texas'? :D

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 12:45 AM
Horn fan or not, he's right. You're running scared. Is being Ohio State's bitch really going to be that much better than being Oklahoma & Texas'? :D

Hey, at least our "bitch" tag didn't last a whole decade!;)

Trust me, I'm hating the fact that we wouldn't be playing, or have a chance of playing you guys. I've got a lot of respect for OU over the years and that's been documented ever since I joined this board. The fact that I see Sooners and horns walking hand in hand to another conference, about makes me want to puke.

I think it just came down to building a strong mega-conference & getting the hell away from those orange creeps. :D

rainiersooner
6/10/2010, 12:52 AM

Gotta agree with Herr on this one. Missouri started this, f*cked it up, and Nebraska is finishing it, with a little help from Texas - I am sure that OU has been in close cahoots with UT on this...UT is a far more valuable partner to us than Nebraska. Frankly, I think Nebraska is making the right move (for themselves) by going to the Big 10. I think they'll have a better chance of recruiting in Big 10 country than they have had in the Big XII. It's almost as if their inexplicable loss to Texas in the CCG was a sign...YOU CAN'T WIN HERE. They read the message loud and clear and they're bolting. I would rather continue in a conference with Texas as our chief rival than Nebraska. I know everyone values tradition and history, but what happens today becomes tomorrow's tradition.

Octavian
6/10/2010, 01:04 AM
many good points...but focus, people. this is a pity party thread for Misery.

they were an eager beaver and now they'll be busy doing tricks just so they'll have a roof over their head.

Herr Scholz
6/10/2010, 01:05 AM

I always liked you, bri. You know that.

And the huskers have become ridiculous spinmeisters over this. They left. We're the Big 11 right now because of them, and only them.

They're about to go to a rust belt conference with dwindling populations and recruiting bases and recruit against established powers. Good luck getting Fla. TX. and CA. kids to leave those states to go play in East Lansing, MI. and West Laffayette, IN. And God forbid you actually accept a New Jersey school.

Octavian
6/10/2010, 01:15 AM

And the huskers have become ridiculous spinmeisters over this. They left. We're the Big 11 right now because of them, and only them.

They're about to go to a rust belt conference with dwindling populations and recruiting bases and recruit against established powers. Good luck getting Fla. TX. and CA. kids to leave those states to go play in East Lansing, MI. and West Laffayette, IN. And God forbid you actually accept a New Jersey school.

Herr, you're tolerated here because --as much as many of us don't like it --you occasionally produce respectable posts buttressed by reasonable opinions.

But if you don't start making fun of Missouri....your burnt orange *** is gonna have to find a Washington State board and start fraternizing with your new rivals.

Herr Scholz
6/10/2010, 01:18 AM
What's a Mizzou?

bri
6/10/2010, 01:38 AM
Hey, at least our "bitch" tag didn't last a whole decade!;)

I've got the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's holding for you on Line 1. :D

And I've always respected Herr's authoritah.

And mother F*CK a Mizzou.

SteelCitySooner
6/10/2010, 01:45 AM
ugh.. i fondly remember the years of no Herr..

but yeah.. so far.. I can't disagree..

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 01:55 AM

But why so bitter? You're almighty TEXAS, remember? The richest, the best, the most powerful, the one and only TEXAS. Who cares if Nebraska leaves for more money, UT is still the most awesome thing ever.

Herr Scholz
6/10/2010, 02:06 AM
I'm not bitter. Why would I be? I'm excited for the new world order on the West Coast.

I really don't care about nebraska. They're about to sink even further into mediocrity in the rust belt conference.

Collier11
6/10/2010, 02:17 AM
I think Herr is alright but then again, I get along with Lid as well :eek:

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 02:18 AM
I really don't care about nebraska. They're about to sink even further into mediocrity in the rust belt conference.

It's great the you think that. I don't think anyone associated with Nebraska is going to care that a texass fan thinks NU will fail in the Big10. It's not about UT or anyone else.

The Big10 is much more favorable for NU than the Big12 is. It makes sense for Nebraska to look towards the Big10, especially after the Big10 announced it was exploring expansion options and Mizzou and CU were flirting with leaving (Mizzou to the Big10, CU to the Pac10).

That's when NU started looking around. The Big10 is the only other conference where NU would fit in at. There is no logical second option. UT can feasibly be in the SEC or the Pac10. Nebraska was not about to be left behind this offseason.

People down south are making NU out to be a villain, people in Nebraska are making Texas out to be the villain. Just as Texas has done, and will continue to do, Nebraska had to look out for itself. Numero uno.

Herr Scholz
6/10/2010, 02:28 AM
That's when NU started looking around. The Big10 is the only other conference where NU would fit in at. There is no logical second option. UT can feasibly be in the SEC or the Pac10. Nebraska was not about to be left behind this offseason.

How about some conference loyalty? 9 schools including us wanted to keep the Big XII together. You and Mizzou and CU didn't. You killed the Big XII.

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 02:49 AM
How about some conference loyalty? 9 schools including us wanted to keep the Big XII together. You and Mizzou and CU didn't. You killed the Big XII.

Conference loyalty? Mizzou and CU were looking around so NU (and reportedly UT as well) started looking around. NU, Mizzou and CU were looking around so now UT is definitely looking around.

Why would NU burn a bridge with the Big10 when Mizzou and CU have had one foot out the door for awhile now?

And if UT was so darn concerned about conference loyalty, let's see UT start distributing TV money equally. Let's see Texas agree to a Big12 network instead of having eyes on its very own network.

It's easy to demand conference loyalty when you're sitting at the top making the most money.

Herr Scholz
6/10/2010, 03:11 AM
Conference loyalty?
Yes. You guys failed.

Mizzou and CU were looking around so NU (and reportedly UT as well) started looking around. NU, Mizzou and CU were looking around so now UT is definitely looking around.
But who's left?

Conference loyalty? And if UT was so darn concerned about conference loyalty, let's see UT start distributing TV money equally. Let's see Texas agree to a Big12 network instead of having eyes on its very own network.
nebraska voted against the Big XII network too. Did you know that? nebraska also voted against equal revenue distribution. Fail.

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 04:02 AM
But who's left?

Eleven teams. You mean to tell me that big, bad one-of-a-kind texass can't make the Big12 work without little ol' Nebraska? Why does little ol' Nebraska leaving make texass want to end the conference?

If NU leaves, is Texas showing loyalty to the conference? Of course not. Texas is worried about Texas, and they are already in negotiations with the Pac10. You want conference loyalty, yet before any team has left, you're talking with another conference? Seriously?

Guess what? That's the same thing Nebraska has been doing. Mizzou and CU were flirting with leaving, and instead of sitting around and doing nothing, NU looked at the Big10.

In short, you can whine all you want about NU not being loyal to TX and the rest of the Big12, but the fact is, UT is doing the same thing NU is, and that's looking out for their interests.

If texass doesn't care, then stop making such a fuss about NU not being "loyal."

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 08:33 AM
I've got the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's holding for you on Line 1. :D

And I've always respected Herr's authoritah.

And mother F*CK a Mizzou.

- Semantics.... :)

- I don't & never will.

- Agreed, but I'm guessing they will be invited to big ten eventually.

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 08:40 AM
Eleven teams. You mean to tell me that big, bad one-of-a-kind texass can't make the Big12 work without little ol' Nebraska? Why does little ol' Nebraska leaving make texass want to end the conference?

If NU leaves, is Texas showing loyalty to the conference? Of course not. Texas is worried about Texas, and they are already in negotiations with the Pac10. You want conference loyalty, yet before any team has left, you're talking with another conference? Seriously?

Guess what? That's the same thing Nebraska has been doing. Mizzou and CU were flirting with leaving, and instead of sitting around and doing nothing, NU looked at the Big10.

In short, you can whine all you want about NU not being loyal to TX and the rest of the Big12, but the fact is, UT is doing the same thing NU is, and that's looking out for their interests.

If texass doesn't care, then stop making such a fuss about NU not being "loyal."

A lot of good info here. And quite honestly, herr, I don't care who started it. You, me & 99% of the rest of the fan base don't know either. A whole lot of specualtion going on the last week or so.

This is about who's finishing it. And that is Nebraska. Not ut or it's little merry band of followers, or the texas government making sure all the ginger step-children are taken care of. It's Nebraska doing what it wants, when it wants. And that pisses you off more than anything else.:cool:

Sooner in Tampa
6/10/2010, 08:50 AM
**** Nebbish!!! Don't let the door hit you in your ***** asses!!! Enjoy the **** up north while the populations dwindle and you have to play the tail end of your season in snow and brutal cold.

Enjoy the annual beat down for Ohio State, Penn State, and Meatchicken

****ing corn huggin faggots!

KantoSooner
6/10/2010, 08:56 AM
Nebraska is taking care of Nebraska; exactly what they should be doing. Just like what it seems the 'Southern Six' are doing as well (I throw CU in there because they are always listed in the 'reports' - otherwise their attractiveness seems limited to being located further west than the others).
KSU, KU and ISU are being thrown under the bus because a) their football programs suck dung and have since time immemorium and, b) because it's nut cutting time and those who can scare up options for themselves are doing so.
And that leaves Mizzou.
Yes, the whiny lil biotch who started this whole thing, in earnest. Left waiting for her 'boy friend' in the rain and then seeing him drive by with Nebraska riding shotgun. I once liked Missouri, but of late they've become nasty and useless all at once. The fate they are suffering now could not happen to a nicer group of people.

tfoolry
6/10/2010, 09:09 AM
**** Nebbish!!! Don't let the door hit you in your ***** asses!!! Enjoy the **** up north while the populations dwindle and you have to play the tail end of your season in snow and brutal cold.

Enjoy the annual beat down for Ohio State, Penn State, and Meatchicken

****ing corn huggin faggots!

Don't forget Iowa. That will be the annual rivalry for Big 10 West supremacy; lots of hate for the Cornholers in Iowa.

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 09:27 AM
pssttt.. Naitch... and Nebraska fans...

Once again.. I remember when Nebraska fans were well... Nebraska fans. Polite, respectful, not having to run another program down because they were once respected.

Alas poor Yorick.. we knew him well.

Collge football after 2010 is significantly different than the days of Rozier and Gill and even... Lawrence Phillips. Nebraska yearns for that time where poodle skirts and Ms. America Pageants were in vogue.

Nebraska served its roll as whipping boy for us quite admirably. The very first Big 12 championship game was not an abberation.. but a harbinger of the future.

You have our pity, you even have our condescension... but you don't have our hate nor our respect.

Enjoy the couch burning, jort wearing, mullet sporting, buckeye donning heathen in Columbus.

We shall enjoy our road trips to Seattle... and the Bay Area.. and Los Angeles... and Tempe/Tuscon/Scottsdale with stop offs in Vegas.

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 09:57 AM

Once again.. I remember when Nebraska fans were well... Nebraska fans. Polite, respectful, not having to run another program down because they were once respected.

Alas poor Yorick.. we knew him well.

Collge football after 2010 is significantly different than the days of Rozier and Gill and even... Lawrence Phillips. Nebraska yearns for that time where poodle skirts and Ms. America Pageants were in vogue.

Nebraska served its roll as whipping boy for us quite admirably. The very first Big 12 championship game was not an abberation.. but a harbinger of the future.

You have our pity, you even have our condescension... but you don't have our hate nor our respect.

Enjoy the couch burning, jort wearing, mullet sporting, buckeye donning heathen in Columbus.

We shall enjoy our road trips to Seattle... and the Bay Area.. and Los Angeles... and Tempe/Tuscon/Scottsdale with stop offs in Vegas.

Awww, ain't that sweet. We don't want your hate, respect, pity, or anything else for that matter. That's why we're leaving.

I have nothing against ut. Great school, great sports teams.... just a lot of good stuff all around. That FB games between our two schools have been great games. No real blowouts and always seem to come down to a field goal or so.

It's the arrogance of the people of the republic of texas, that is/was getting really old. Also, all the butt licking of texas from everyone. I mean really, ESPN reporting everything about this whole ordeal of NU to the big ten, coming from orangeblood?? Seriously?

But go ahead and try to make yourself feel better by putting us down with your LP remarks, your "we own you" remarks and even your pity remarks, horn fan, because we don't care anymore. Understand? We don't care.

Dio
6/10/2010, 10:04 AM
:pop:

Oldnslo
6/10/2010, 10:04 AM
Kind of cool that we have a Husker/Whorn pissing match on a Sooner board.

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 10:15 AM
Well, seriously, Chip Brown & other fans like him from ut are like the lagging indicators of the stock market. ;)

picasso
6/10/2010, 10:17 AM

And I have a pretty good idea of which one smells like whizz.

47straight
6/10/2010, 10:19 AM
Gotta agree with Herr on this one. Missouri started this, f*cked it up, and Nebraska is finishing it,

Nope, Texas started it, realized they couldn't bring their whole family, then turned on Mizzou and Nebraska for doing what Texas did first by leaking other rumors.

47straight
6/10/2010, 10:22 AM

Once again.. I remember when Nebraska fans were well... Nebraska fans. Polite, respectful, not having to run another program down because they were once respected..

Sad to say there was never a time when people thought this about Texas fans.

In a 16 team conference you're going to visit the other campuses every 4 years at most. And if the reports are correct, the original PAC-8 gets the Rose Bowl, while we get Glendale. No, not Tempe. No, not Scottsdale. Glendale.

47straight
6/10/2010, 10:23 AM

You didn't want to keep it together until you realized that you had a "Tech problem" and couldn't bail to the Big 10 without your weird brother in Lubbock.

rawlingsHOH
6/10/2010, 10:46 AM
I actually feel bad for the Kansas schools (particularly KU) and Iowa St.

But after a century of ties together, Missouri unleashed all of this and would have left us all hanging without an ounce of remorse.

so...in the words of Nelson Muntz...

Not sorry. Just sad. They are our natural rivals.

rainiersooner
6/10/2010, 11:14 AM
Nope, Texas started it, realized they couldn't bring their whole family, then turned on Mizzou and Nebraska for doing what Texas did first by leaking other rumors.

I'd have to go back and look (do we have an intern at soonerfans.com who can do this research for us??), but I'm pretty sure we heard reports about Missouri looking to the Big 10 before any reports about Texas doing the same. Perhaps they should be taken with a grain of salt anyway...why do you say Texas started it?

yermom
6/10/2010, 11:18 AM
it seems like there were rumblings about Texas first, but the Mizzou stuff seemed more likely

MeMyself&Me
6/10/2010, 11:48 AM
The way I remember it was that there were reports about Texas in talks with the Big 10 before the Big 10 actually announced that it was looking to expand. Then when the Big 10 announced that it was looking at possible expansion then Missouri stripped down and said "Pick ME! Pick ME!"

OUthunder
6/10/2010, 11:52 AM
Missouri will be lucky if Conference USA wants them.

soonerboomer93
6/10/2010, 12:02 PM
There's been rumors off and on for years about different teams changing conferances. This includes CU to the PAC 10, Texas to Pac 10 or Big 10. Mizzou to the Big 10. None of this is new, or hadn't been heard before. Just because you talk to someone doesn't mean that you actually have an intention of doing a move.

****, we talk to people everyday who are interested in our software, but then they push it up the line and the decision changes, or it goes from "we want it next week" to them taking 6 months to get their house in order and get the PO to us.

MeMyself&Me
6/10/2010, 01:03 PM
There's been rumors off and on for years about different teams changing conferances. This includes CU to the PAC 10, Texas to Pac 10 or Big 10. Mizzou to the Big 10. None of this is new, or hadn't been heard before. Just because you talk to someone doesn't mean that you actually have an intention of doing a move.

This is how I took the 'Texas talking to the Big 10' rumors. I was just relating the order of what I remember happening.

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 01:35 PM
Sad to say there was never a time when people thought this about Texas fans.

DUDE.. take off your GDC-like "I hate everything about Texas" hat from time to time...:rolleyes:

In a 16 team conference you're going to visit the other campuses every 4 years at most. And if the reports are correct, the original PAC-8 gets the Rose Bowl, while we get Glendale. No, not Tempe. No, not Scottsdale. Glendale.

And.. the most logical thing will be to have Arizona and Az State in an 8 team division with the Big 12 schools... more than likely you will play one Az team at home and one on the road every year. Fly into Phoenix on Thursday night.. golf on Friday and maybe Saturday morning...

Tuscon is about 118 miles away from Phoenix...
Tempe is right there.

That means every year, you can make a trip to Arizona for some golf.

As for the original reports.. chillax.. who knows how that portion will work out... and don't discount Smiley Jones and his ability to stick his plasticized face in and get a piece of the BCS pie for himself.

47straight
6/10/2010, 01:45 PM
As for the original reports.. chillax.. who knows how that portion will work out... and don't discount Smiley Jones and his ability to stick his plasticized face in and get a piece of the BCS pie for himself.

In turn, this is the only logical thing in your post.

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 01:54 PM
In turn, this is the only logical thing in your post.

You mean.. Tuscon ISN'T approximately 118 miles away from Phoenix? Did someone move Tuscon? That wasn't logical?????

As for the others.. well...

apparently there is another insideous rumor circulating around the innerwebz that Texas to the Pac Whatever.. .might not be a done deal.

There's allegedly an outstanding offer from the Big 10 to consider as well.

And aggy is self-flagelating hoping to go east instead...

lol.. wouldn't that be humorous as hell if Colorado and Okie Lite accept the Pac 10 invitation... sand aggy accepts. and then...

You and aggy go SEC and Texas goes Big 10/11. Good times... good times.

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 02:34 PM

I have no doubt that the boys from Austin will enjoy their trips to the Bay Area greatly.

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 03:50 PM
I have no doubt that the boys from Austin will enjoy their trips to the Bay Area greatly.

If by that you mean the 5 star restaurants, the fresh seafood, the outstanding wine, trips to Napa and Sonoma, shopping in elite men's boutiques for high end clothing, enjoying world class golf courses and staying in outstanding hotels and inns like the Archbishop Mansion, you are very correct.

If you are trotting out your tired, contrived homophobic fears to cover up your own inadequacies, you are sorely mistaken Sport.

rawlingsHOH
6/10/2010, 03:53 PM
If by that you mean the 5 star restaurants, the fresh seafood, the outstanding wine, trips to Napa and Sonoma, shopping in elite men's boutiques for high end clothing, enjoying world class golf courses and staying in outstanding hotels and inns like the Archbishop Mansion, you are very correct.

If you are trotting out your tired, contrived homophobic fears to cover up your own inadequacies, you are sorely mistaken Sport.

f*cking retarded

zman515
6/10/2010, 03:58 PM

LOL!!! Is this guy serious?

MeMyself&Me
6/10/2010, 04:01 PM

Unfortunately, yes.

Ruf/Nek7
6/10/2010, 04:04 PM
:pop: i need a beer!

47straight
6/10/2010, 04:04 PM
You mean.. Tuscon ISN'T approximately 118 miles away from Phoenix? Did someone move Tuscon? That wasn't logical?????

More the idea that I'm going to take a 5 day vacation just to go to Tucson for the game AND golf in Scottsdale.

But then again, I've not achieved much wealth and clients yet.

47straight
6/10/2010, 04:06 PM

There is evidence that Lid rolls like an industrialist.

King Barry's Back
6/10/2010, 04:14 PM

You do know that Missouri has, for about a decade, been [I]strongly hinting[I] IN PUBLIC that it sure would like to get a bid to the Big 10.

God only knows what they have been saying to the Big 10 in private.

The fact that a decade of **** sucking had failed to buy them the golden ticket to the Big 10 vault should have been a warning to them.

But you know, when you just really, really, really, really want to believe something must be true, way deep down in your soul -- it's pretty hard to maintain objectivity.

Poor Mizzou. Believed their own hype.

I sure did love Norm Stewart, though.

NatureBoy
6/10/2010, 04:32 PM
...shopping in elite men's boutiques for high end clothing...

:texan:

soonerboomer93
6/10/2010, 04:52 PM
There is evidence that Lid rolls like an industrialist.

just because he wears a bow tie, doesn't make him ghey

errr, wait... :confused:

JPNSKER
6/10/2010, 05:00 PM
f*cking retarded

http://www.4x4bastards.com/forum/Smileys/4x4bastards/bigLOL.gif

Collier11
6/10/2010, 06:36 PM

Do they sale Bow Ties on the west coast?

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 07:01 PM
Do they sale Bow Ties on the west coast?

They sell them also.

Neiman Marcus
Nordstrom
Brooks Bros.
Cable Car Clothiers
Wilkes Bashford
St. Croix (Don't know if it's open still)

Collier11
6/10/2010, 07:06 PM
yea yea yea, azzhole :D

meoveryouxinfinity
6/10/2010, 07:10 PM
I'm a female and I don't even type things as gay as Lid does on this message board.

TheUnnamedSooner
6/10/2010, 10:05 PM

Pillow fight!!

webfoot
6/10/2010, 10:09 PM
Lid,

Elite men? Did you mean effete men?

dolemitesooner
6/11/2010, 09:15 AM
So much red spek, my eyes are burning.

mizzou suck <------ fOR OCTACVAIN

stoopified
6/11/2010, 09:41 AM
Herr, you're tolerated here because --as much as many of us don't like it --you occasionally produce respectable posts buttressed by reasonable opinions.

But if you don't start making fun of Missouri....your burnt orange *** is gonna have to find a Washington State board and start fraternizing with your new rivals.:D

delhalew
6/11/2010, 09:48 AM
Let's remember something very important. Texas is TOXIC. This will be the 2nd conference to fall over Texas EGO.
We are too powereful to be pushed around, BUT as long as we are in a conference with the whorns we will be exposed to drama and inner turmoil.
May I remind you...**** Texas!!!

cheezyq
6/11/2010, 10:08 AM
You do know that Missouri has, for about a decade, been [I]strongly hinting[I] IN PUBLIC that it sure would like to get a bid to the Big 10.

God only knows what they have been saying to the Big 10 in private.

The fact that a decade of **** sucking had failed to buy them the golden ticket to the Big 10 vault should have been a warning to them.

But you know, when you just really, really, really, really want to believe something must be true, way deep down in your soul -- it's pretty hard to maintain objectivity.

Poor Mizzou. Believed their own hype.

I sure did love Norm Stewart, though.

I think they made a movie about this - yeah, they did..."He's Just Not That Into You".

Someone should fark a Big-10 version of them rejecting MU despite all their come-ons.

delhalew
6/11/2010, 12:05 PM
Missouri is pathetic and their decade long desire for the Big 10 is irrellevent. The factors that caused Nebraska to leave are the ones that are relevent. That can be laid at the door of Texas for their desire for political king of the mountain foolishness.