PDA

View Full Version : Canzano of The Oregonian's take on the Pac-16

ouduckhunter
6/9/2010, 03:41 PM
This article was in Canzano's column on the front page of the sports section today. His online article is essentially the same as what was on the front page other than where he changes a word here and there.

I think he likes us!

http://tiny.cc/paz1u

KantoSooner
6/9/2010, 03:52 PM
Every time I get exposure to Pac10 fan bases, I wonder about the water supply left of the Rockies.
I think a Pac16 is about the best we can hope for....but in football it will be the equivalent of Britain inviting the Vikings over for summer holidays circa 850 A.D.
They might as well mount the conference trophy on a giant metronome arm that swings between Austin and Norman.

HBick
6/9/2010, 04:19 PM
"Yeah. I know. We'd all have to deal with rabid and irrational Sooners football fans on a regular basis."

I don't know whether to be angry or proud:D

Dio
6/9/2010, 04:20 PM
We only get irrational when we get ripped off. Rabid- I'll give him that one.

rawlingsHOH
6/9/2010, 04:21 PM
Every time I get exposure to Pac10 fan bases, I wonder about the water supply left of the Rockies.
I think a Pac16 is about the best we can hope for....but in football it will be the equivalent of Britain inviting the Vikings over for summer holidays circa 850 A.D.
They might as well mount the conference trophy on a giant metronome arm that swings between Austin and Norman.

Ha! Wait to you get a load of Pac10 officiating!

KantoSooner
6/9/2010, 04:45 PM
Velly wise coach once say, "If you have bitch about lefelee, you did not kick other team's azz enough"

swardboy
6/9/2010, 05:01 PM
Velly wise coach once say, "If you have bitch about lefelee, you did not kick other team's azz enough"

Ahssss ho......

SoonerMom2
6/9/2010, 06:15 PM

Wouldn't be bragging about the Big 12 football officiating either. It is pretty bad most of the time!

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2010, 08:26 PM

It'll be okay, because we will be in the club...

cheezyq
6/9/2010, 09:23 PM
"Yeah. I know. We'd all have to deal with rabid and irrational Sooners football fans on a regular basis."

I don't know whether to be angry or proud:D

Indifferent. I suppose irrational and rabid is better than delusional and arrogant.

rainiersooner
6/10/2010, 12:46 AM

Hey Kanto, how come you can't pronounce your Rs? :D

KantoSooner
6/10/2010, 09:06 AM
Not me. Confucious was 'R' challenged. And a great football fan. Called the Chungdu vs. Shenzhen Pearl River Bowl of 2238 B.C. within 2 points when EVERYBODY else was going the other way.
Collected in Macao like nobody's bidness.

TexasLidig8r
6/10/2010, 09:36 AM
Ahssss ho......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRBELZpKak&feature=related