PDA

View Full Version : I HATE Big 10 + Notre Dame fans!!!!

MR2-Sooner86
6/9/2010, 08:23 AM
I told everybody here about the Big 10/Notre Dame fan I work with. Well today I asked if his team was moving to the Big 10 just to make chit chat. He wasted no time going into an OU bashfest.

"What I find funny out of all of this is the PAC-10 originally didn't want OU or OSU. In fact nobody really wants OU or OSU. Those two are joined at the hip because of stupid 'Bedlam' and if you want one you have to take the other.
The Big 10 wants Nebraska because they're going to become a power again soon and they want that.

See OU has never been a true power. They've been good but in the Big 12 it has been Texas, Nebraska, and Colorado who were the powers. OU has been in the middle and just there feeding off the others. Colorado was good and sent Switzer home crying more than a few times.

I hope after it's all said and done OU gets left in the dark. Talk about a bitchy group of fans.
Look at your coach. He loses the big games. He's not the savior of OU. You guys just wish you had a coach like JoePo."

OUinFLA
6/9/2010, 08:36 AM
you can't fix stupid.

find a new friend to talk to.

KantoSooner
6/9/2010, 09:10 AM
Notre Dame and their fans remain now what they have always been: a carbuncle on the *** of the world. If a yawning hellmouth opened beneath South Bend and devoured the entire thing it would be far too little, too late.

olevetonahill
6/9/2010, 09:14 AM
you can't fix stupid.

find a new friend to talk to.

Yup either that or Find a New sand box, That ones full of shat.

Mississippi Sooner
6/9/2010, 09:15 AM
At this point in history, a Notre Dame fan talking smack is like Mark Mangino calling someone fat.

OUMallen
6/9/2010, 09:15 AM
I told everybody here about the Big 10/Notre Dame fan I work with. Well today I asked if his team was moving to the Big 10 just to make chit chat. He wasted no time going into an OU bashfest.

"What I find funny out of all of this is the PAC-10 originally didn't want OU or OSU. In fact nobody really wants OU or OSU. Those two are joined at the hip because of stupid 'OU-OSU' and if you want one you have to take the other.
The Big 10 wants Nebraska because they're going to become a power again soon and they want that.

See OU has never been a true power. They've been good but in the Big 12 it has been Texas, Nebraska, and Colorado who were the powers. OU has been in the middle and just there feeding off the others. Colorado was good and sent Switzer home crying more than a few times.

I hope after it's all said and done OU gets left in the dark. Talk about a bitchy group of fans.
Look at your coach. He loses the big games. He's not the savior of OU. You guys just wish you had a coach like JoePo."

Don't worry. If he's that ridiculous he won't be working there long anyway.:P

sooner518
6/9/2010, 09:21 AM
this dip**** is a Notre Dame fan? When is the last time they won anything?

How have Texas, Nebraska and Colorado been "the powers" of the Big 12/Big 8 and we're not? Perhaps he wouldnt mind counting the number of Big 12 conference titles of each of those teams.....
OU - 6
Nebraska - 2
UT - 3
Colorado - 1

but I guess he wont let facts get in the way...
perhaps he would like to count national titles? or Heismans?

or you could just not talk to him anymore

yermom
6/9/2010, 10:09 AM
did he only pay attention to what happened in the conference from 1990-1998?

outside of those years, OU has done a whole lot of asskicking in the last 60-70 years in the Big6-12

Leroy Lizard
6/9/2010, 10:18 AM

"What I find funny out of all of this is the PAC-10 originally didn't want OU or OSU. In fact nobody really wants OU or OSU. Those two are joined at the hip because of stupid 'OU-OSU' and if you want one you have to take the other.

It sounds to me like he's found a way to rattle your cage and is just having some fun at your expense.

rawlingsHOH
6/9/2010, 10:22 AM
It sounds to me like he's found a way to rattle your cage and is just having some fun at your expense.

agree

Dio
6/9/2010, 10:47 AM
Did CU ever actually beat Switzer?

Mississippi Sooner
6/9/2010, 11:20 AM
Did CU ever actually beat Switzer?

Only one time. 1976. I think that was the year there was a three way tie for first in the conference, and we wound up going to the (then) unglamorous Fiesta Bowl and taking out our frustrations on Wyoming.

Leroy Lizard
6/9/2010, 12:13 PM
BTW, when fellow office workers are handing it to you, that often means that you were not so kind to them in the past when their team lost or your team won.

goingoneight
6/9/2010, 12:19 PM
BTW, when fellow office workers are handing it to you, that often means that you were not so kind to them in the past when their team lost or your team won. Unless of course they're aggies, then they're just acting a fool because they don't get to pick on you for losing much.

I see.

yankee
6/9/2010, 12:36 PM
you must work for the government, because that's about as stupid of a sports comment as i've seen in a while.

goingoneight
6/9/2010, 12:42 PM
you must work for the government, because that's about as stupid of a sports comment as i've seen in a while.

Who? Me? :D

SoonerLB
6/9/2010, 01:15 PM
The guy is a MORAN! That is all.

CBUS_SOONER
6/9/2010, 08:12 PM
We will kick the **** out of both those sorry programs in a few yrs. Patiance my friend

OUthunder
6/10/2010, 12:19 PM
Notre Dame football, lol. Didn't they get waxed by Michigan last year and too good to play in an average bowl game. Ahh, the arrogance.

OhU1
6/10/2010, 12:56 PM
That is beyond stupid. I can only imagine what it must be like to talk politics or religion with this guy. He sounds like the eptiome of logic.

virginiasooner
6/10/2010, 01:20 PM
All the Big 10 fans in my office thinks that picking up the Huskers is moronic. They also agree with me that Notre Dame is the cause of all this, with their one team conference, their 'special' teevee deal, and their "national" fan base. Excuse me, but what major program DOESN'T have a national fan base? I wish the NCAA would grow a pair and tell the Domeheads to join the Big 10 and learn to share their revenue. And, since the Domeheads suck (hopefully until the end of time), perhaps their conference brethren will share their bowl payout with them (and perhaps show a game or two on the Big 10 Network). And after another decade of losing seasons, perhaps NBC will tell the Domeheads where to stick it, and leave them completely out in the cold, teevee money-wise.

I do not want to join the Pac 10. Beyond stupid. Perhaps a new "Southwest Conference", with the Big 12 South, KU and KSU, along with TCU and Houston.